Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to see more about her IVF journey and eating during pregnancy. For me I related very well to that as it’s personal issue for me. Also I think she could use that platform to raise more awareness about the IVF process.

Reactions: 5
Sadly, she doesn’t seem interested in sharing her IVF journey & I guess that’s her choice but a shame.
The fact she took both her babies out when possibly still carrying/incubating CP is really stupid & frankly downright irresponsible. I follow a wonderful Mama on IG whose 2 year old son has been battling cancer & is extremely immune compromised. I’m also a Mother whose daughter works as a nurse in paediatric A & E, who sees many poorly children. She is utterly Selfish beyond belief 😡

Reactions: 11
I’d like to see more about her IVF journey and eating during pregnancy. For me I related very well to that as it’s personal issue for me. Also I think she could use that platform to raise more awareness about the IVF process.
Yes but that would have made her very interesting and having followed her the whole way through the IVF and pregnancy her eating was much the same as it is now just enough to get by and extremely beige....she could have been far more forthcoming on infertility issues but as I said that would have made her interesting instead of v bland. Her boys are beautiful don't think she knows how lucky she is...🤨

What the bloody hell have I just seen? So the boys routine consists of a "protein based lunch" and a "carb based tea to fill baby up ready for the night"?! I don't have the bloomin time to think if I'm doing protein here and carbs there. They just have normal meals?! Not sure if this is her routine or one that's been suggested by Blissful Baby Expert cos she's tagged them. But Jesus effing Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the bloody hell have I just seen? So the boys routine consists of a "protein based lunch" and a "carb based tea to fill baby up ready for the night"?! I don't have the bloomin time to think if I'm doing protein here and carbs there. They just have normal meals?! Not sure if this is her routine or one that's been suggested by Blissful Baby Expert cos she's tagged them. But Jesus effing Christ.
Had to laugh.
Give or take a few years and she’ll be bunging in chicken nuggets so mommy can have precious me time - it’s so scarce, don’t you know!

Maybe it’s just me, but I really didn’t give a tit if my babies meals were high in carb or protein I just thought it was a win when they ate some puréed veg/fruit instead of chucking it... I never wrote down a regimented routine I totally winged it, baby led routine and all y’know they’re only babies once why would you want to waste days being so strict what about the days where it’s totally unplanned and they love the random day trip (note not coffee/shops) or the days where they’ve been up all night so you’re in your pjs actually interacting and playing? So weird that she thinks parenting can be so micro managed she’s in for a big shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my days...each to their own and all that...but her routine is so regimented. Bedtime routine, fair enough but such control for the daytime?!?! Jeez, how will she cope with spontaneity! Good to see she’s pencilled in some child interaction time/play time...oh, maybe not..just the 6:30-6:45 slot for a story😬

Reactions: 9
Oh my days...each to their own and all that...but her routine is so regimented. Bedtime routine, fair enough but such control for the daytime?!?! Jeez, how will she cope with spontaneity! Good to see she’s pencilled in some child interaction time/play time...oh, maybe not..just the 6:30-6:45 slot for a story😬
I'd love to see her routine when they're eventually up and moving around!

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that they’ve got a nanny or will get one. She will struggle when the boys become mobile and destructive- her precious show home will really start to suffer

Reactions: 9
No sleepy feeds in the dark. I can picture the scene... Lights on, get them wide awake to give them some water. Good luck with getting them back to sleep after you've fully woken them up. What about sleepy cuddles in the night when they just want mummy or daddy to snuggle with? They are babies, this time won't last. They aren't machines that you can programme.

Reactions: 11
I wonder what happens if, at 6:45pm she hasn’t finished the story, does she just close the book and the boys have to wait until 6:30pm the next day or does she throw caution to the wind and keep on reading! I’m gripped! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder what happens if, at 6:45pm she hasn’t finished the story, does she just close the book and the boys have to wait until 6:30pm the next day or does she throw caution to the wind and keep on reading! I’m gripped! 😱
I can’t wait for later bedtimes, they won’t be going to bed at 6.30pm for ever! That will mess with her evening meal times 🤣

Reactions: 8
I'd like to think she carries on, but I suspect the book will be slammed shut. That's if she actually reads to them at all, I don't see much evidence of books. I've seen one or two by the same author which I suspect were gifted but I haven't seen any books for babies. Let's wait and see.

Her lips in the video this morning.. how can she deny that she’s never had anything done to them?! They look horrendous :sick::sick:

3hr nap from 11.45? So you can’t leave the house between 11 and 3?!? How do you force a baby to sleep for 3hrs?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That routine 🙄 no wonder the babies struggle when there is the slightest change. She's already admitted that they cry hysterically if their routine is different. They will really struggle with going on holiday and drastically being out of their norm. Babies need new experiences and stimulation to promote their development. Not a 3 hour nap in their own cot every single day so their mum can piss about filming a YouTube video!!

Reactions: 12
It’s beyond ridiculous. She should be following the boys lead not some stranger who doesn’t know her kids. Utterly stupid. She’s so obsessed with controlling every aspect of EVERYTHING 😡

No sleepy feeds in the dark. I can picture the scene... Lights on, get them wide awake to give them some water. Good luck with getting them back to sleep after you've fully woken them up. What about sleepy cuddles in the night when they just want mummy or daddy to snuggle with? They are babies, this time won't last. They aren't machines that you can programme.
THIS!! That routine shows how frigging clueless she is. When I was a new mum and the midwife came round she told me that day naps need to be bright and bedtime needs to be dark so they learn the difference. Can you imagine giving them milk with the lights on whilst trying to settle to sleep. One of my favourite times of the day is when my baby falls asleep during or just after feeding. I honestly cannot believe she’s promoting / sharing that crappy routine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I was stupid enough to recently buy a sleep book called something like the gentle sleep guide or something. It was actually enlightening because basically it says let baby's be baby's. Cuddle them to sleep and don't try and train them. They're a baby, not a sodding dog!
Although Braggers won't be doing that. Whereas I will happily let my baby boy nap on my chest for an hour, or go for a walk so he can nap that wouldn't fit her lifestyle! However, without ever having had a 3 hour naptime ever in my 7 years of motherhood I know for sure what kind of mum I'd rather be!

She will get the shock of her LIFE once them babies are no longer babies. When they are screaming, fighting, drawing all over the walls, running away when she goes for her daily coffee meetings... I bet she will get a nanny or an au pair to take over! You just watch. She will not be able to cope with it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.