Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked. Goodness me they look as dry as a corpse from the 1400s! What’s wrong with simple weetabix and some warm milk? For goodness sake woman. I have tried mug cake before when I followed SW and it tasted horrible! Had to cover it in yoghurt... never again! :sick: I reckon she cannot deal with all the mess porridge and weetabix makes but hunny, you think that’s bad? You just wait until they do a massive tit explosion and start playing with it and rubbing it on the walls and floor!

And the boys loved her porridge cake lmao. I bet they regurgitated it. My little one just gets porridge and milk done in the microwave lol no time for all that nonsense and at least it will not be dry!!

Banana pancakes lol did you know they are AMAZING!!

Reactions: 7
Ladies did you know we can “subscribe for free” Oh my gosh! How good of her to not make us pay for her content....AMAZING! 🙄🙄🙄🙄 How more narcissistic can she get at all, it’s like she thinks she’s doing us a favour not charging us for her channel on YouTube?! I unsubscribed to her channel many months ago now, so won’t be giving her the views to make her money...for all the tea in China!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I refuse to even hate watch a YouTube video of hers I don’t want to give her the pleasure of another view! I bet she watches like a hawk how many views her vids get!

Reactions: 4
How unnecessary is the photo of her with margaret in the thumbnail of her latest vid??
It's more smug bragging. Can imagine her; 'look at meeee i've met margaret. She's the FOUNDER of SW don't you know!!'
Unfortunately nikki no one cares apart from some mega diehard SW cultists.

Reactions: 3
How unnecessary is the photo of her with margaret in the thumbnail of her latest vid??
It's more smug bragging. Can imagine her; 'look at meeee i've met margaret. She's the FOUNDER of SW don't you know!!'
Unfortunately nikki no one cares apart from some mega diehard SW cultists.
It makes me chuckle because if you go to the ball thing they do every year EVERY consultant gets their pic taken with good old Margaret.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I too am a recent unfollower of hers. Theeee most annoying IG there is. Everything is “uhhhhhh mazing”, the car trauma (because how do people cope with a normal size car with twins??) and how does she have time to wear all the things she buys when she goes shopping (every day for new clothes) Cant stand her.

Reactions: 9
I went to her group for a few weeks because I used to admire her and think she looked incredible. She came across so fake and try hard it was embarrassing. Never met anyone like that before. She wasn’t warm and friendly like any other slimming world consultant and never messaged me or seemed bothered about my weight loss because I only had a bit to lose. Sacked the group off after a few weeks because she got on my nerves. Found tattle when she mentioned trolling on her videos and it felt like someone was reading my mind with all the stuff being written about her.

Vain, shallow and babies are a piece of piss. Can’t wait til she has toddlers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aww look, The Sw insta “big guns” having a whinge because they don’t like people on Tattle who can see through their bullshit, and aren’t as stupid as they think people are. As if airhead even knows what a narcissist is. Here’s a clue...it’s you Fopps, and your pals there who use people online to validate themselves, whilst looking down on them. Trying to act like she doesn’t read here too, pull the other one. Anything about her she’s all over, only thing is here she can’t control everyone and I bet that really irks her and her instafamous gang!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think Fopps looks like a blonde Kat Slater from Eastenders? Every time I see one of them, I just see the other 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww look, The Sw insta “big guns” having a whinge because they don’t like people on Tattle who can see through their bullshit, and aren’t as stupid as they think people are. As if airhead even knows what a narcissist is. Here’s a clue...it’s you Fopps, and your pals there who use people online to validate themselves, whilst looking down on them. Trying to act like she doesn’t read here too, pull the other one. Anything about her she’s all over, only thing is here she can’t control everyone and I bet that really irks her and her instafamous gang!
Oh ffs 🙄. You know what? All this has done has spurred me on to get to target, so when I do, I can shout from the rooftops about my great my consultant is - I’m sick of brilliant leaders like her being ignored and the likes of fop being worshipped.

She’s been watching too many make up tutorials.. trying to do it like the kids 😂😂😂
You're supposed to use a teeny tiny bit of highlighter on the inner corner of your eye to give you that wide awake look. Not a huge great blob. I believe that Princess Diana was a huge fan of this makeup trick, which just about says it all #notamakeupguruareyoudear

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think Fopps looks like a blonde Kat Slater from Eastenders? Every time I see one of them, I just see the other 😂😂
Kat Slater? I think you mean Tess Daly, she says she gets comparisons to Tess allll the time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You're supposed to use a teeny tiny bit of highlighter on the inner corner of your eye to give you that wide awake look. Not a huge great blob. I believe that Princess Diana was a huge fan of this makeup trick, which just about says it all #notamakeupguruareyoudear
The demonic eye stare on her You Tube profile page, scary stuff...

• Haha
Someone mentioned the footballer’s wife look and I can only see Fopps as Zoe Lucker in Footballer’s Wives. Yep, I am old enough to remember watching that show. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone mentioned the footballer’s wife look and I can only see Fopps as Zoe Lucker in Footballer’s Wives. Yep, I am old enough to remember watching that show. :ROFLMAO:
Tanyas face with Shannons brains.
If you know, you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.