Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody with twins please explain to me why do they need 2 different pushchairs? I could understand if you have a smaller pushchair for travelling but why does she need 2 large ones for regular every day usage?
I recall her saying that she needed a particular one as the footpaths in her area are narrow?! So she had to buy a different pushchair for walking! Why she couldn’t just use the same one for walking/shopping/posing for photos, is beyond me. It’s a material world in fopp towers!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Can't believe she has started feeding them those bloody SW pancakes she makes. Give it a few week she will be giving them her 'famous' tex mex chilli and those dry tasteless sponges she calls 'cakes' 🤢
it wont be ling before the Mug cakes are introduced....

• Haha
  • Sick
it wont be ling before the Mug cakes are introduced....
Can see its now on a youtube video 'Making breakfast of a morning is SO HARD as a mum of twin boys but we are having my UH- mazing mugcakes they are SO perfect for slimming world AND weaning your little ones!! My twin boys Lawson and Greyson ab - so - lute - ly ADORE them!! Can you believe they are SYN FREE and just half an extra B. They taste JUST LIKE CAKE. UH- mazing! Watch my previous videos for recipe!'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can see its now on a youtube video 'Making breakfast of a morning is SO HARD as a mum of twin boys but we are having my UH- mazing mugcakes they are SO perfect for slimming world AND weaning your little ones!! My twin boys Lawson and Greyson ab - so - lute - ly ADORE them!! Can you believe they are SYN FREE and just half an extra B. They taste JUST LIKE CAKE. UH- mazing! Watch my previous videos for recipe!'
Lol this exactly how she sounds in group she used to be my sw consultant few years back

Reactions: 10
this is going to happen!!! making breakfast with my boys and their hot daddy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Already putting those boys on diets and they aren’t even one yet. Never in my ten years of parenting have I thought about calories when it comes to my children!!! Just because she’s calorie obsessed doesn’t mean it should be applied to babies!!! I tend to think in terms of my children’s nutrition: fruit and veg, are they getting all the major food groups, careful not to have too much sugar etc I don’t sit there thinking oh I wonder if they are having enough or too many CALORIES. They are going to grow up with a complex big time, all because she can’t get her head out of her obsession with thin arse.

Attachments

• Heart
It's when she says shes OBSESSED with whatever food shes eating at the time, she turns my stomach I canny even hear that word anymore without it sounding like braggaholics voice 🙈 videos this morning are so bad. I mean please stop with the God awful high pitched voice. Theres no need. She has to be louder than the boys as if it's some kind of competition.

Reactions: 4
Already putting those boys on diets and they aren’t even one yet. Never in my ten years of parenting have I thought about calories when it comes to my children!!! Just because she’s calorie obsessed doesn’t mean it should be applied to babies!!! I tend to think in terms of my children’s nutrition: fruit and veg, are they getting all the major food groups, careful not to have too much sugar etc I don’t sit there thinking oh I wonder if they are having enough or too many CALORIES. They are going to grow up with a complex big time, all because she can’t get her head out of her obsession with thin arse.
I had an eating disorder as a teenager and was incredibly lucky to have recovered without damaging my fertility - at one point I weighed 6.5 stones anyway I made very sure when my children were growing up that we never talked about calories or ever mentioned weight - we all just focused on being as healthy as we could be.... Nicki is on a dangerous road here obsessing about her own weight and now her children's - she said she's slimmer/weighs less than she was before in her 8 Months v 8 Months out post today so sad that this is considered an achievement when her boys development should be first priority....

Reactions: 13
So the boys have been gifted mug cake for breakfast this morning! Lucky boys.....🤣🤣
Lmao I feel telepathic....or maybe it's just she stalks this forum....
'Grayson wanted to play with his so I let him, then helped him.'
Nah the poor kid just didn't want your dry tasteless little bricks.
She really should get them trying more diverse foods otherwise the poor kids will never enjoy food they'll be worrying about healthy extras and syns by nursery.

Reactions: 6
Isn’t the 8 months in vs 8 months out usually to show how much your baby has grown? Or is that just me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had an eating disorder as a teenager and was incredibly lucky to have recovered without damaging my fertility - at one point I weighed 6.5 stones anyway I made very sure when my children were growing up that we never talked about calories or ever mentioned weight - we all just focused on being as healthy as we could be.... Nicki is on a dangerous road here obsessing about her own weight and now her children's - she said she's slimmer/weighs less than she was before in her 8 Months v 8 Months out post today so sad that this is considered an achievement when her boys development should be first priority....
Thanks for sharing that with us Birdy x This is what worries me for those boys, she is very very obsessed with it all, to a dangerous point. No one in their right minds talks about calories and babies in the same sentence. She needs help. She’s so dense that she doesn’t think about how she words things to a hell of a lot of people. I’d hate a first time mum etc to read her silly words and think “do I need to be counting calories for my baby” etc. In no way should she be giving advice to anyone.

Isn’t the 8 months in vs 8 months out usually to show how much your baby has grown? Or is that just me
In a normal world people tend to show their bumps at 9 months or 8 or whatever number etc and then 9 months out, with the mum holding the baby to see how big the baby now is.....In Nikki’s world it’s all about how big her stomach is. Total narcissist.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.