Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t seriously do a 8 months in vs 8 months out of herself and not the babies did she?!?

If ever there was proof that she is more interested in herself than those babies there it is, it’s supposed to show their progress not your own bloody weight loss!! But then we all know she couldn’t care less about their progress so 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Can’t believe she’s talking about calories when it comes to babies. It’s not about calories!! They aren’t on a diet! Babies and kids need full fat, they need nutrients. Calories doesn’t come in to it

Reactions: 11
I love how she tries to make out she was just relaxed with her eating after the babies. I remember day 1 she had a mug cake on Instagram. She sure didn’t channel her energies into those babies. She looks so unnatural holding them- like she’s rigid but I suppose it’s all about how good SHE looks in the picture.

Reactions: 10
Lmao I feel telepathic....or maybe it's just she stalks this forum....
'Grayson wanted to play with his so I let him, then helped him.'
Nah the poor kid just didn't want your dry tasteless little bricks.
She really should get them trying more diverse foods otherwise the poor kids will never enjoy food they'll be worrying about healthy extras and syns by nursery.
Hey mum any speed in this.....Lawson when he's 4....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn’t the 8 months in vs 8 months out usually to show how much your baby has grown? Or is that just me
I've been lurking for a while but had to join after reading this post. She didn't concentrate on her for ages after the babies were born.. seriously? Just gone back through the posts and she was calorie counting/SW within days of having them, plus the countless coffee trips.

Vain doesn't cut it with her!!

Reactions: 12
Oh she’s managed to get her mum to have the boys while she goes for a pedicure, oh what a life Nikki. Don’t want the twins to get in the way of your actual life now eh!

Reactions: 9
I don’t even have kids and I can’t find time for half the stuff she does! Baffles me!

Reactions: 8
Mums are allowed to do things for themselves too. I never stopped getting my hair and nails done.

Reactions: 4
She’s always palming them off tho and on nights out with friends, date nights, PT sessions, gym, hair and nail appts then moans she never has any time for herself! She doesn’t know she’s born!

Mums are allowed to do things for themselves too. I never stopped getting my hair and nails done.
She never stops doing stuff for herself, and then has the time to moan that she has to not do stuff for herself because she has not one but two babies to care for!

Reactions: 7
Typical that she thinks the 8 months out is all about her and not about the babies.Her laugh is driving me nuts at the moment. I have to turned the sound off as she hee-haws like a deranged donkey.

Reactions: 13
I can’t help but feel sorry for her boys.
How in god’s name does she not find time for herself when she’s off gallivanting?! Out with friends, out at the gym, hair apps, nails, pedicures?! I have two children and barely find time to even go to the toilet alone! She loves having the boys as an accessory! They are children. They don’t need to be plastered all over her Instagram pages, they should really be sitting up and even trying to crawl at this age but she’s not doing them any good. Let’s take a picture outside Guggi, let’s do a haul video - none gives a tit! She really needs to stop worrying about herself and worry about those poor boys of hers.

Can’t believe she’s talking about calories when it comes to babies. It’s not about calories!! They aren’t on a diet! Babies and kids need full fat, they need nutrients. Calories doesn’t come in to it
She made a point in saying they had full fat milk whilst she had skimmed.....adults also need calcium.

She didn’t seriously do a 8 months in vs 8 months out of herself and not the babies did she?!?

If ever there was proof that she is more interested in herself than those babies there it is, it’s supposed to show their progress not your own bloody weight loss!! But then we all know she couldn’t care less about their progress so 🤷‍♀️
She did and she's slimmer than she was before her miracle twins....mother of twins you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lucky you! It's not always easy to get a Primark haul in thought and have time to edit the vlogs and a session at the gym and make mug cakes- as a mum of 4 I was happy to get out the door with my hair brushed 🤣

Reactions: 7
She’s the least maternal woman on social media imo. Even when she was having IVF I didn’t think she was going to be maternal. And I was right. 🙄

Reactions: 8
It's the fact she moans constantly about never having any "me" time - which the constant shopping trips, gym, hair appointments don't count for apparently.

Isn’t the 8 months in vs 8 months out usually to show how much your baby has grown? Or is that just me
Yeah exactly what I was thinking. I've never saw anyone post that kinda pic without holding the baby/babies 😂🙃 just wanted to show off how much weight she's lost...again....in case everyone has forgotten since she last mentioned it.

• Wow
  • Haha
She doesn’t deserve those boys and the more I read the more I detest her! I didn’t read the post properly this morning, I only saw the picture, but the comment about calories is not needed Nikki, your babies don’t need to worry about calories. They need feeding a balanced diet to help them thrive and grow, they need the odd treat, and they need stimulation and being able to develop at the correct pace! Your ego has become unpleasant and uncomfortable to watch! Stop show boating your boys and allow them privacy and respect! You fought so hard to get them and they deserve so much better than they are getting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.