Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she did get gifted lots of elemis stuff. I was so annoyed that I stopped using elemis (who I swear I single handed had kept in business for the last few years!).... Ha, their loss hey! Any company that gifts anything to this freeloader loses my custom FOREVER! Mwhahaha

Also can't believe page 2 on this thread already and it's not even an entire day old! We are getting through these as quickly as fopps gets through her lies!

I stopped using it too and moved over to Lancome as I was absolutely fuming that she would get so much gifted to her. She can absolutely afford her own.

Reactions: 12
She is just so so boring, her whole life is on repeat. Mine is too but I wouldn't have the audacity to film it all, thinking that the world is interested. Let alone scrounge for absolutely anything she can 😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I was just watching tash Blake and ivy another twin account she part of fops twin mum thing. Anyway she was like does any parent actually like soft play. I wanted to say yes your mate fops LOVES soft play

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why on earth has she been gifted zoflora? Never seen anything cleaning related on her page and she has a bloody cleaner!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why on earth has she been gifted zoflora? Never seen anything cleaning related on her page and she has a bloody cleaner!
She'll wrap it up for crimbo for her mother and the cleaner. You know what a tight cow she is unless it comes to herself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂😂 So Funny... why do these companies think it will raise there profile... If anything I won’t be buying anymore ( not that I did anyway )

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I use, sorry used, Zoflora. Don’t quite get it.
1. It’s annoying me how she emphasises the “zo”
2. She isn’t a cleaning account? Why gift her something she has never even promoted?

Reactions: 19
She just try’s to jump on any ‘relevant’ band waggon and at the moment everyone knows cleaning is the new sensation taking over insta she will never show this product again it’s just she’s been asked to do so by Zoflora and has to stay relevant also the more she promotes the more other companies will want to work with her etc etc

Reactions: 8
I use, sorry used, Zoflora. Don’t quite get it.
1. It’s annoying me how she emphasises the “zo”
2. She isn’t a cleaning account? Why gift her something she has never even promoted?
Because she uses it as a food condiment.

Probably uses more on her food than Mrs Hinch uses in a month to clean her gaff!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
she uses it all the time.....like she eats pot noodles all the time ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Might drop a quick e mail to Zoflora and let them know they’ve gifted to someone who has a warped mind and uses it on food

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Might drop a quick e mail to Zoflora and let them know they’ve gifted to someone who has a warped mind and uses it on food
I’ve messaged them 🤣🤣 genuinely though. I do like the product, but refuse to buy it after it features on a totally irrelevant page and can’t even be # properly.

Reactions: 18
Wonder if all these brands know that their gifting is a double edged sword? I've seen so many comments on all different threads lately about how people are put off buying products that have been gifted to grabbers.

Reactions: 17
Wonder if all these brands know that their gifting is a double edged sword? I've seen so many comments on all different threads lately about how people are put off buying products that have been gifted to grabbers.
It puts me off. I would never buy a product now that’s gifted to these ‘influencers’. I get they have to make a living and it’s cheaper advertising for the companies but the genuine ones are few and far between. They all claim to never push a product that they don’t use etc but it’s all lies and awkward! For someone who doesn’t clean their own house, gifting zoflora is pretty pointless!

Reactions: 18
What is she on? Posts a rank dinner picture, asks questions about where people are on their journey, then ends with “can’t wait for google box”? Where is that even relevant? Is she after a job on the programe? Imagine the constant cackle 🙄🙄. Fopp’s your chances of getting on google box are the same as you correctly knowing what to do with a bottle of zoflora!!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who thinks zoflora is tit?🙈 can’t stand the stuff. Never seen Fopps clean anything and the only cleaning product I’ve ever heard her say she used was to spray on food!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's such a skank. When she's done makeup tutorials on YouTube, the state of her makeup was horrendous. So grubby. My teenage daughter does not even have such grubby makeup. Like there was foundation on everything. Brushes were disgusting. There was dirt under her nails. Just Ew.

And how she doesn't change after the gym. Wears her shoes in the house. She's just cringe dirty. She even looks grubby. I imagine she probably smells.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.