Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is bleeping obsessed with sizes!! I’ve never know someone who has to size down so bloody much!!! I wear different sizes depending on where I shop. Hers is just, I got an 8, an 8 a bleeping 8 didn’t you know!!! duck off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now she’s been gifted some more stupidly expensive skin care... for her continued support with the brand!!! Had a facial locally and her skin has been aaaammmaaazzzzingggggg!!!! What support only ever seen her mention this skin care 1-2 times 🙄

Reactions: 11
But did you notice she says she got a medium which is a 10 because she doesn’t like them tight fitting AKA she could have got an 8 but she wanted it looser 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t she get gifted a load of uhmaaaazin Elemis stuff a while back? Now suddenly this brand I’ve never heard of is all she uses and it’s made such a difference to her face (maybe it makes it thinner and longer and more orange, and it isn’t filters after all).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
... 'They are thanking me for my support because... oh f it, just swipe up'

• Haha
  • Wow
Can’t wait for the breakfast video, always wondered how you make bouncy scrambled egg 😂

• Haha
Are we willing to place bets on princess voting today?
Or is politics ‘not her thing’ and better suited to other people’s personalities?
Is she even going to acknowledge the importance of it given the political tit show we find ourselves in? Does she understand it? Or are we going to be treated to a load of #aff links for some nylon tit again?? SO MANY QUESTIONS
She can't get a double buggy in her polling station can she

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now she’s been gifted some more stupidly expensive skin care... for her continued support with the brand!!! Had a facial locally and her skin has been aaaammmaaazzzzingggggg!!!! What support only ever seen her mention this skin care 1-2 times 🙄
Annoys the duck out of me the way she goes ' it's so so so so so sooooo aaaammmazzzing'... oh do duck off you irritating woman !! She's so dramatic... it's face cream get over it 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How the hell do you go from been a size 8 lsst week and sizing down in clothes to a 6 to now been a size 10?? Say a stone / stone and half between dress sizes and shes gone up 2 sizes? Come on Fopps who are you really kidding here ?

Reactions: 10
Annoys the duck out of me the way she goes ' it's so so so so so sooooo aaaammmazzzing'... oh do duck off you irritating woman !! She's so dramatic... it's face cream get over it 🙄🙄🙄
Yes and how she accentuates "it ACTUALLY makes a difference" 🙄 so saying all the other shite she endorses shares doesn't do what it says. She'd flog a dead horse if she got paid to...

• Heart
Yes and how she accentuates "it ACTUALLY makes a difference" 🙄 so saying all the other shite she endorses shares doesn't do what it says. She'd flog a dead horse if she got paid to...
What makes a difference is the tit that's injected under her skin (although that's still up for debate imo). There's been numerous studies done to prove that otc topical skin care does haw for wrinkles/hydration.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How the hell do you go from been a size 8 lsst week and sizing down in clothes to a 6 to now been a size 10?? Say a stone / stone and half between dress sizes and shes gone up 2 sizes? Come on Fopps who are you really kidding here ?
she must be eating the twins leftovers 😉 again
they leave so much... what with it being on one plate and all.... those dry offerings and rubber scrambled egg are a bit too much for the boys. shock, horror she will have to get her bleach spray out again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Didn’t she get gifted a load of uhmaaaazin Elemis stuff a while back? Now suddenly this brand I’ve never heard of is all she uses and it’s made such a difference to her face (maybe it makes it thinner and longer and more orange, and it isn’t filters after all).
Yes she did get gifted lots of elemis stuff. I was so annoyed that I stopped using elemis (who I swear I single handed had kept in business for the last few years!).... Ha, their loss hey! Any company that gifts anything to this freeloader loses my custom FOREVER! Mwhahaha

Also can't believe page 2 on this thread already and it's not even an entire day old! We are getting through these as quickly as fopps gets through her lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.