Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The breakfast ideas are disgusting, who the duck has time fancying around making all that tit. Mine just have cereal or toast!

Reactions: 10
what a bloody awful vlog the breakfast ideas is.....the sound is off, she looks like an 80's pop star reject and she couldn't climb up kerry whelpdales arse any more if she tried, foodie??? eff off pricky
Why in gods name does she think she’s a foodie just because she loves food... 🤷🏼‍♀️ that’s definitely not the definition of a foodie ... I like a glass of wine or 2 it doesn’t make me a sommelier love it makes me a lush ... this woman really boils my piss ... I’m a foodie she states, we’ll start with cereal WTF 😂😂....fruit and yogurt bloody hell who’d have thought to give their kids a bit of fruit ... and just because you only buy them full fat Greek yogurt doesn’t make it their favourite either it’s all they bloody get the poor buggers have never seen a bleeping petit filous love.... let alone been given one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
If she wanted to post about her new car why not just put a photo up with 'new wheels' or something? Be a bit more humble that she can afford luxuries (debt😉🤣) Why all the showing off and long lecture about her life, the cars she's owned and how much she's worked 😴 so show off and unnecessary all the time.

Reactions: 20
Well that breakfast vlog 💤 was a bit long winded and that stupid laughing she does! Why the hell has Kerry done a colab with her.

Reactions: 4
What did people with twins do before Towie bellends started buying white range rovers?

They obviously couldn't leave the house. Ever. What a pickle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well that breakfast vlog 💤 was a bit long winded and that stupid laughing she does! Why the hell has Kerry done a colab with her.
Couldn't even watch it for more than 30 seconds - she's irritating the duck out of me tonight - she'd of been far more relatable if she'd of been in her pj's in the kitchen actually cooking stuff not just chatting tit about what her boys (twin boys you know!) eat ! - well the don't really eat it they are fed it aren't they ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
We haven’t heard this for a while 😴🙄😴🙄. She does realise that being a mum isn’t actually a “job” it’s a choice, and many women hold down real, actual, proper jobs and still manage to raise children? I mean, not all as perfect as her of course, but it actually can be done 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She's really miffed me with the car post... why not just say I can't afford the other model it's out of my price range?? Instead she had to get it in there about giving up her job to be a MUM🙄🙄🙄🙄 deffo something up with the company piping up on her page then tagging her on their page... also, isn't Chris self employed? So it'd hardly be a struggle to get a lease car as she's a home owner too.

Reactions: 10
We haven’t heard this for a while 😴🙄😴🙄. She does realise that being a mum isn’t actually a “job” it’s a choice, and many women hold down real, actual, proper jobs and still manage to raise children? I mean, not all as perfect as her of course, but it actually can be done 🤷🏼‍♀️
So one day a week and a bit of paperwork is considered Full time employment now is it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also have up my job to be a full time mother 7 years ago. I however don’t tell everyone about it all day everyday 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why does she have to remind everyone all the time it isn’t a big thing 🙄 plenty do it

Reactions: 11
Who gives a tit. My husband is a senior manager in the automotive industry. Both drive top of the range cars. Most dicks can get that car on PCP / PCH. Nobody bleeping cares what she drives. I don't even care what I drive. It's a bloody car. Gets me to work and back and that's the end of that. Bragg witch. So bleeping crass. When I say gets me to work I mean actual bleeping work. You know the sort of place that you have to go every bastard day. Not work as in sit in my dressing room aka spare roon with a few ikea wardrobes and mirrors and vlog / blog about tit face creams. I mean a proper bloody job where I do tit that actually matters. Take your new car

And duck the hell off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.