Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worked all through college, and uni, got a job straight after graduating and have worked ever since. Doesn’t mean I need a land rover discovery 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How has she secured a lease on a car when she's unemployed?!?! Someone needs to ask!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get why she blocks out the number plate... everyone sees it on the road 😂😂
Also how Braggy is it showing of the new car really annoys when people do! I couldn’t care less what car she’s got

Reactions: 9
duck off Fopperbollox 🙄 what an awfully long winded way to announce you've once again taken on a load of debt. I hope some little chav keys it when you go park in your exclusive soft play..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The whole breakfast for ‘kids’ is definitely for her and SlimmingWorld, why the duck she say pan fry, how else u meant to fry , the boys LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE everything

Reactions: 2
How has she secured a lease on a car when she's unemployed?!?! Someone needs to ask!!! 😂
Favours off the brother in law... she said he's a sales director, we know what utter bollocks she chats, he probably answers the phone and makes the tea but she had to big him up the sad duck! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get why she blocks out the number plate... everyone sees it on the road 😂😂
Also how Braggy is it showing of the new car really annoys when people do! I couldn’t care less what car she’s got
Especially days before Christmas when families will be struggling and already feel guilty. The users of baby bank she "helps" for example.

Reactions: 17
What an utter bell 😂😂😂😂😂😂 who does this??

Except the braggy dicks who drive around flat city roads in 4x4s.

Bangs on about how much she needs swipe ups so she can stay home with the boys and then does this. People who swipe up and buy tit from her ads are fools and i hope they realise it.

Reactions: 14
These cars are great until something goes wrong!!! There money pits or probs not for her she will get all that for free Braggy cow

Reactions: 5
My husband works for JLR and says under no uncertain terms would we ever own one! (He can get them cheap because of his position, not bragging just saying!) instead we own a Ford Fiesta (which has lights by the visors 😂😂). The day to day running cost of this car is phenomenal, it guzzles fuel.
So at a time when families are struggling, she feels the need to yet again brag about what she has 😡😡 what about the baby bank? What has she actually done for them this Christmas? She is full of so much self importance that she honestly doesn’t realise that there is a world out of her bubble. All her SM platform is used for is to talk about herself, talk about what she has and tell the world how fantastic she is!
I hope 2020 brings her into the real world and that her bubble finally bursts.

Oh and I’m sure her post should be #ad!!! twit

• Angry
Reactions: 27
A Land Rover discovery is my dream car (I will never get it) however what she has is absolutely hideous!! It’s so bloody chavvy it’s unreal, ruined it for me!!

Reactions: 10
“I worked in the motor trade “ ffs she was a Branch Manager for a car rental company or something like that why does she always bull herself up she must be really lacking something in her life to always talk herself up if she wasn’t such a witch I would actually feel sorry for her ....... then again probably not

• Haha
Reactions: 17
what a bloody awful vlog the breakfast ideas is.....the sound is off, she looks like an 80's pop star reject and she couldn't climb up kerry whelpdales arse any more if she tried, foodie??? eff off pricky

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh duck off Fopps with your new car and when you get there duck off some more you materialistic, self-absorbed, snotty witch ! Her comment about how she couldn't afford to have a more expensive one Velar ? (whatever that is ?!) because she gave up her job to be a mum...... she's really like a bastard stuck record..... !! (can you tell I've had a really tit day !!) ☺

When mine were small I had a Vectra and still got 3 car seats in the back and a double pushchair in the boot - God she's fucked me off today ! I'd of been more impressed to see her boot full of food to take to the Foodbank who are crying out for donations at this time of year (well all times but this time even more so)......

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.