Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to be dolled up. My friends daughter is 10 weeks old. Before my friend wouldnt leave the house without make up but now she doesnt care. She says her whole outlook has changed and she would rather have baby cuddles than sit putting make up on xx

She probably say she doesn't have time to print photos or there's too many pics of the boys to choose from
But theres always time for costa and loooooonnnggg insta essays

She probably say she doesn't have time to print photos or there's too many pics of the boys to choose from
But theres always time for costa and loooooonnnggg insta essays and policing her comments

Reactions: 6
Well that her top priority isn't it anything social media related. What happened to those family photo shoot pics?

Reactions: 5
Or would take far too long to filter the shit out of every single picture. I was looking through my whatsapp contacts yesterday and hadn't quite realised how many friends / people I know have got weird filters on their profile pics. My contact list now looks full of Japanese sex doll pictures. What is going on in the world when people have to mess about with stuff!!!

Reactions: 8
Wait till their walking and on the rampage in the INSTA home! how will she cope?

Reactions: 7
Sorry in advance if this ends up being a bit long winded but I need to get it off my chest. I follow a few threads on here, mainly 4. These are Rebecca Lamb, Becky home sweet home, Mrs Meldrum and fopperholic. Yesterday all four of these grown women posted in some shape or form some kind of be kind, don’t hate me I’m being trolled kind of message because obviously they read here. I’m going to post this on each of the threads to ensure they see this too as they make it blatantly obvious they read here constantly.
These women aren’t being trolled! They put themselves on social media and as much as they say they only share small parts I beg to differ. They put their half naked children on there, they share potty training habits, they film their children playing up, they even tell us when they are on their period!! Now I’m sorry but if you are putting all this on your platform then you need to deal with the backlash. Unless you live on the moon wherever you live in this world people will talk about you. It’s village gossip and that’s exactly what this site is! If they can’t handle the criticism then shape up and stop behaving in such a narcissistic, spoilt way. Where I live and I’m guessing it’s the same where the rest of you live all you ever here is “you’ll never guess about so and so or did you hear about such and such” that is life. We are discussing what they put out there at their own leisure for us to see. Quite often getting paid for it too!
What I see on here is gossip but mixed in with that are messages of advice to the above mentioned instagrammers, as well as that time and time again I see messages of support to women on here to each other. I’ve almost been in tears sometimes because ladies on here are so kind! Offering advice, showing empathy when someone is battling something unfortunate, whether that’s something huge like infertility or a loss, even a simple well done after a truly shitty week.
Now if these ladies on insta had half the compassion and sense of some of the women on here they’d have far less to moan about. How about they pull their big girl pants up and just get on with it like the rest of us do. How about they start giving back instead of taking, stop being so obsessed with themselves. Realise how lucky they are! I could go on but I think you all get where I’m coming from!

Reactions: 57

Couldn't agree more with this. Lots of people commenting how do you look this amazing, which was obviously the aim. They must have shit in their eyes. The writing was on the wall from day one. She doesn't love anyone as much as she loves herself.

Reactions: 15
The 'Lovely Girl' Fopps is talking about is Lydia Millen. I saw her comment on Lydias twitter meltdown - clearly hoping to get some of those 'luxe' followers from another narcissist.

Reactions: 5
The 'Lovely Girl' Fopps is talking about is Lydia Millen. I saw her comment on Lydias twitter meltdown - clearly hoping to get some of those 'luxe' followers from another narcissist.
It's about Lydia Millen??? Fopps needs to do her research as Lydia "dry tings" Millen is most definitely not a lovely person. Beggy bitch yes but not a lovely person.

Reactions: 3
The whole - giving up my Thursday slimming world job so I can spend all my time with my boys - really going well Fopps! Don't think you've spent a whole Thursday with them since you stopped working/were given the boot!

Reactions: 15
Stop gifting this woman honestly im made up some weeks just have an hour alone to do the food shop (exciting I know) nevermind to go have massage and facial

Reactions: 10
The whole - giving up my Thursday slimming world job so I can spend all my time with my boys - really going well Fopps! Don't think you've spent a whole Thursday with them since you stopped working/were given the boot!
Sorry? It wasn’t a slimming world JOB! It was an UHMAZING management career.

Reactions: 8
It's about Lydia Millen??? Fopps needs to do her research as Lydia "dry tings" Millen is most definitely not a lovely person. Beggy bitch yes but not a lovely person.
there she is Ms wannabe like them ( longing of getting bigger brands to use her so she can make more wonga etc ) offering words of sympathy....
does she not realise to these types of people, she is of little consequence, she has nothing to offer them ... she literally is the equivalent of shit on their shoes. go away FLOP you are small fry in a big pond of users and social media climbers these bigger accounts would make mincemeat of you if it meant them getting the Ad over you

Reactions: 6
when I saw it I just thought she looked really smug! Not overwhelmed by emotion, or even knackered just a smug cow!

grammar check foppsy

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.