Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she actually means is I'm being paid to post this ad and in order to afford to buy more cheap tacky clothing I need this ad so everyone please enjoy that chemical taste in your mouth I mean most my own food tastes bland and dry anyways so not much of a difference really infact spray it with cleaning spray also if you want πŸ™„
Swipe up! For this aaaaammmmmazzinnngg posion, sorry, cleaning spray #ad #zoflora

Reactions: 5
That photo of her holding her boys for the first time. Face full of make up - just duck off. I had a planned c section and looked like death after, can’t imagine what normal ladies look like after an emergency section!
Total full of tit "ohhh babe thanks but I think i look awful xx"

No you don't you vain twit. Sat plastered in make up and posing like a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The sarcastic kissy emoji is back 🀣🀣 think she was joking old bollocks face, lighten up!
wow shes terrified anyone thinks shes over fed them! not much chance of that on jacket spuds, omelettes and snacks "only if necessary"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
wow shes terrified anyone thinks shes over fed them! not much chance of that on jacket spuds, omelettes and snacks "only if necessary"
The poor boys don’t know what real food is! I bet they didn’t even get their chocolate lollies off Santa.

Reactions: 6
Facebook fun has ended 🀣🀣 and replaced with the old auto response crap! Been there long enough for the world to see your true colours though Nikki πŸ™„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If only she would change and stop doing what makes her happy! She’s such a head

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.