Fopperholic #18 She just loves her jerk, rice & peas, as long as it’s made by chrisanddeuxknees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole slimming world thing is bugging me. One minute she’s moved away from SW, the next shes on about extra easy SP meals! Make your mind up Nikki!
Surely SW can’t be happy with her promoting the plan? I honestly think it would only take a big enough cheque for her to start promoting some other diet bullshit.

Reactions: 12
I haven't posted for a while. OMFG. No words describe how absolutely bloody awful this woman is. Her boys are months behind on their development. She screeches at them from behind a phone to Baby Shark. The bewilderment on their poor little faces is heartbreaking.
In between we are treated to detailed lectures about ASA rules and ad / affiliate links ......dont you know/who cares !! Fopps please do tell me how much you have in your bank account and what income you gave up because I am in awe of the sacrifices you make. I cannot imagine how you have dealt with this hardship. You poor poor thing. Numbers would only help me understand your posts........ She is boring ; vacuous ; narcissistic and just an all round self absorbed ugly madam. Good luck Chris x 2everything. God help LawLaw and GrayGray ( anyone else think these are just the most hideous names ever......). ' You can take the girl out of the trailer park but.................

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I haven't posted for a while. OMFG. No words describe how absolutely bloody awful this woman is. Her boys are months behind on their development. She screeches at them from behind a phone to Baby Shark. The bewilderment on their poor little faces is heartbreaking.
In between we are treated to detailed lectures about ASA rules and ad / affiliate links ......dont you know/who cares !! Fopps please do tell me how much you have in your bank account and what income you gave up because I am in awe of the sacrifices you make. I cannot imagine how you have dealt with this hardship. You poor poor thing. Numbers would only help me understand your posts........ She is boring ; vacuous ; narcissistic and just an all round self absorbed ugly madam. Good luck Chris x 2everything. God help LawLaw and GrayGray ( anyone else think these are just the most hideous names ever......). ' You can take the girl out of the trailer park but.................
Ironic she bangs on about ASA guidelines when it makes her money, but the amount she posts without #gifted is unreal.

Reactions: 15
I've got to disagree on the names front as I have a Grayson 💙🌈 but I've never ever called him Gray Gray 👌🏻

Reactions: 6
Eurgh that Christmas gift guide🙄
Am I the only one that doesn’t think creed aftershave is STUNNING? Personally think it’s over priced ad smells like I remember my grandad used too

• Haha
The whole slimming world thing is bugging me. One minute she’s moved away from SW, the next shes on about extra easy SP meals! Make your mind up Nikki!
Surely SW can’t be happy with her promoting the plan? I honestly think it would only take a big enough cheque for her to start promoting some other diet bullshit.
I think she realised she wasn’t getting the views and engagement she was previously used to so had moved back on to SW tit.
I’ve always thought the boys names suited her. Chavvy. No offence 🙈 as I think they are lovely as all individual names but as twins having two similar sounding names just screams chav to me 🤢 She will have a third and call it Mason. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she realised she wasn’t getting the views and engagement she was previously used to so had moved back on to SW tit.
I’ve always thought the boys names suited her. Chavvy. No offence 🙈 as I think they are lovely as all individual names but as twins having two similar sounding names just screams chav to me 🤢 She will have a third and call it Mason. 😂
either that or Dyson we all know how much she loves that hairdryer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honest to god I just watched that video (via hooktube, as always).

This woman has got to be the most unlikeable ever she eranges me.

When she said about not having the budget for a full Jo malone perfume and the example was "me and moi sister have a set amount", we know that was a nod to how poor her sister is compared to her.

She's a vile, vile piece of tit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Her thumbnail looks like a school IT project with the stock photos shoved on with the white backgrounds still showing.

She hasn't got a clue

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is just vile. I hate the way that she so obviously favours one child over the other. My heart breaks for that poor kid. He already has more soul than his vacuous mother will ever have 🤬

Reactions: 14
What kind of a bloody gift guide was that!? I couldn’t even manage to watch all of it.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god when Lawson roars and she doesn’t acknowledge it. What an absolute horror. When my 17 month old does anything like that, I over the top “well done” “clever boy” him to encourage him to do it again, and keep learning. He literally got no feedback from her at all. Even before I had a kid of my own, I’d do that with my nieces and nephew! That’s really the final line for me with her. I’m going to unfollow. Not even going to hate watch her anymore. She’s not having me as a number on her followers. Vile human.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh my god when Lawson roars and she doesn’t acknowledge it. What an absolute horror. When my 17 month old does anything like that, I over the top “well done” “clever boy” him to encourage him to do it again, and keep learning. He literally got no feedback from her at all. Even before I had a kid of my own, I’d do that with my nieces and nephew! That’s really the final line for me with her. I’m going to unfollow. Not even going to hate watch her anymore. She’s not having me as a number on her followers. Vile human.
I hadn’t watched the story to the end, but just have. After he roars, he looks at her, gets nothing back, looks away and then as it cuts off you can see him trying to push himself off her. She is vile and gets worse, I feel sad for those boys but Lawson especially.
Alexa gets more attention than they do!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she’s only just got an echo dot and is making such a big thing about it!
When she realises there’s an updated one with a screen, is she going to get that and we’ll have to suffer the ‘excitement’ all over again!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"alexa, what does the name grayson mean?"

"The name grayson means son of the grey haired one"
"HAHHAHAHHA Grayson, does daddy have grey hair?"

........erm I believe it was yourself kicking about with a full blown grey barnet until recently.

And also.....

"lawson doesn't really mean anything".........yes, that's very evident by how he's treated by you in general!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
"alexa, what does the name grayson mean?"

"The name grayson means son of the grey haired one"
"HAHHAHAHHA Grayson, does daddy have grey hair?"

........erm I believe it was yourself kicking about with a full blown grey barnet until recently.

And also.....

"lawson doesn't really mean anything".........yes, that's very evident by how he's treated by you in general!
This! She really is a prize prick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.