Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sandra_1984

Hiiiiiiiiii guys Nikki and Alexa here lol
Not sure if you'll know what or who Alexa is so let me explain. It's this super new personal assistant I have. Only rich, super busy and famous people are allowed them but if you swipe up you can buy one. If you can afford one that is. So anyway Alexa does things for me so I don't have to, because I'm a really busy mum. To twins. Two babies. That's right, two of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So being a new mum to two twin babies and having to run around after them all day long (as I gave up my very important management career where I was so important but worked wayyyyyy too hard) I can now yell hey Alexa do this....or hey Alexa "what does cleaver mean"? She then goes online and plays me music or brings me answers.

"hey Alexa how many calories in a mug cake"....and see she just let's me know. I don't even have to think anymore!!!!!!! "hey Alexa what time does Costa open?"....

Anyway the boys were making so much noise and interrupting my important work with Alexa so I just shut them in the hallway for five mins while I finish talking to my new mate. They're in there all safe running about. There (they're) SOOOOOO close to walking it's ahhhh-mazing. I know grey grey will get there first as he's soooooooo much more advanced than erm, the other one.
Hey Alexa, what is the name of twin two? Oh that's right, Lawson. Yeah grey grey is SOOOO amazing and way more cleaver and advanced than the other one. The other one bullied him when they were in my womb when I was carrying twins. That's correct!!!!! I carried twins, two babies. In my belly!!!!!!!!! And look at me now. So slim and toned and just ahhhh-mazing. I'm a size 8 Y'know. Size freaking 8!!!!!!!
God those jealous bitches on tattle need to be kind. #bekind they said I edit my selfies. Ha. What do they know??? I'd never do that. Sure, I use this app that puts filters on and let's me stretch the pic so I look longer and thinner, but the pic is still 100% real and unedited. Do they think I Photoshop it?!

Oh give me two mins as I need to monitor my comments on my instagram. People say mean things to me on there because they're jealous of me. That's the thing with being a celebrity you see, people get jealous quickly. If doesn't help that I am also a kind person who does charity work, so they find faults elsewhere. Like they say I'm stupid. Well helllllooooooo Alexa, I'm cleaver. I got an a in English and a degree. Blonde with brains is me. And they're so jealous that I'm a size 8. Size 8 - E I G H T!!! Size 8 mum of twins, cleaver, beautiful, rich. Does charity work. Course they'll hate me.

Hey Alexa - where did I leave the twins?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Sandra_1984

Hey guys, it's Nikki here, aka Fopperholic. In case your (you're) wondering, this ahhhh-mazing nickname was invented by me. I looooove food because I'm a foodie, although I don't like eating it. I also love LOVE shopping. So I mashed the words together and got Fopperholic. Freaking genious or what! So I got an A in my GCSE English course so I'm cleaver enough to make up words like this. And flucked. I might do a collaboration with Collins to see if we can rewrite the dictionary together. If I have enough time. They've asked but you see, I have twin boys, two babies to look after and run about after. It's exhausting. They will be walking soon too so it's going to get more tiring and I'll be even thinner. So as a new mum to two twin boys I hardly ever get a minute to myself, so I might not have time to collaborate with Collins to rewrite the dictionary. But don't worry, you can swipe up to get your own copy of the dictionary. Go onnnnnn, swipe up peasants or pheasants.

OMG and for those #rude people asked why I didn't post pictures of the blonde twin's....what's his name.... Alexa, what is the name of twin 2?....ahh Lawson.... For those of you asking why I didn't post a lecture of Lawson in his shoes, I just didn't want a picture of him taking up storage on my phone. Nothing wrong with that OK. I'm a new mum and I'm learning. They're my kids so I will do what I want. Anyway, you should all still be commenting on gray Gray's picture telling me how ahhhmazing and gorgeous he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get to it. I want a comment on the pic saying how gorgeous and cute he is and then a swipe up in my stories. NOW!
Anyway I am going to put the two twin baby boys in the hallway while I blow dry my hair and put my face on. I'll do a get ready with me video blog soon as I've recently updated my look. For the winter I've gone for more a burnt orange complexion with a Vaseline highlighter alllllllllllll over. Swipe up for Vaseline. And before anyone mentions the two twin baby boys in the hallway, I am entitled to some me time OK. I've put some raisins on the floor for them to snack on and some tin foil to keep them occupied. They're like little hamsters really. So cute. Especially gray gray. Such hard work though, I need a break. You'd only know that if you had to care for two twin baby boys 100% of the time on your own. Anyway byeeeeeee for now, fopps x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Did she not say the coat from River Island was a birthday present from her Mum? But now it’s on Facebook with a #ad/affiliate link?
Like the first comment about the price 😂 but then fails to answer the question about if it comes up big and responds that she got it in an 8!! Twat!
Fopps, do you like sausages? I GOT AN 8!!!!!!!!
Have you seen the new IT film? I GOT AN 8!!!!!!!!!
How was the funeral? I GOT AN 8!!!!!!!!!
What's the weather like there? I GOT AN 8!!!!!!!!!!!!
How's Lawson? I GOT AN 8!!!!!!!!!!!
How's Grayson? He's just perfect thankyou, the most perfect twin baby boy with perfect hair, who is about to perfectly complete his 3rd 10k run with a PB, and is now also using oils on perfect canvas to express his perfect twin feelings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Babybrain

Fopperholic #19 she’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

JayS

Fopperholic #19 drops a nap to put on her slap, getting toys for free with a naff Xmas tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She’s definitely one of those people who milks all the fuss in the showroom as if they’re the only people to ever get (lease) a new car. My husband drives a pretty high end car - it’s leased, it works out better for him financially to do so - he was absolutely mortified on the day he collected it that the showroom had it under a cover with a ribbon on and asked if he wanted a photo with it. No thanks, just the keys please! Fopps would be loving it, draped across the bonnet in her cheap polyester dresses and Dolcis boots. It really isn’t something to brag about, it makes me pretty sad. I’m not jealous at all (I’ve got a lovely lifestyle and decent disposable income thanks to no kids yet and a full time London salary). I just think it’s sad that at almost 40 she wets her knickers over a new car but seems completely underwhelmed by her own kids that she was sooooooo desperate to have (and that knowing this, she can’t get herself some help or at least stop embarrassing herself on social media).
This! We have a merc amg c class (whatever that means....i can drive it and fit shopping in the boot and that's all I require) on collection day I was fucking mortified at the "big reveal".

I find it all so fucking embarrassing.

The best car we ever had was a Honda civic which fit tonnes of shit in it and was extremely reliable.

However, the Mr requires a dick extension and apparently a German made car fills that requirement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #19 Nothing has changed she's still a flop, sizes down to an 8 in every shop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Shivers

VIP Member
Jesus she really does stretch her pictures to the limit! There’s nothing wrong with her at all in the unedited picture posted by someone else (apart from I don’t like the outfit or hair band but I’m talking about her size) so I don’t know why she feels the need to be so fake! Everything is all smoke and mirrors with her.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Haha this person was optimistic expecting a reply to this. I doubt Fopps even knows how to spell election never mind that there’s one happening soon. She has never commented on or even seemed remotely aware of current affairs, political or otherwise.
I'm voting for Caitlyn Jenner, hun xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Scullybob

VIP Member
I'd like to stake my claim to fame by saying that I started the first ever thread. I was a fan of hers long ago and I was so pleased when she got preggo. She'd begun to grate on my nerves by then but I though having babies would change her, make her less materialistic and less vain. How wrong I was, she's turned into the worst version of herself. I have absolutely no sympathy for the stick she gets now🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Nikki - "Alexa who is Nikki Ryan"
Alexa - "check out tattle life for the real Nikki Ryan" ;)

she'd be fuuuuummmmming 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Shivers

VIP Member
I know!! I clearly remember a video she did talking about them and the candles!! 🤥 🤥
Yeah Fopperbollocks had nooo idea ALDI do Jo Malone inspired stuff....ahem see attached pics of her own bloody video about them!!

I’m sure her memory loss about it has nothing to do with the fact she’s posted affiliate links for the real Jo Malone stuff:unsure:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
"I can't have children".... I thought this was a really weird thing to say from a mother of twins. Yes we know you had a difficult journey getting there Nikki. But you have had two children, I don't think you found them in the cabbage patch.

Seems a bit of a contradiction to me to say you can't have kids when you did. Especially for someone who's supposed to be all about giving hope to other women on their IVF journeys...

• Heart
Reactions: 40

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
On that picture.. went out on a school night.
1. You don’t go to school
2. Your kids don’t go to school
3. You don’t work
Where’s the issue? Hardly a shocking move for you to go out midweek is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

nosey_lurker123

She on more than one occasion has posted the exact same shit looking meal twice but doesn’t want to share Lawson in his new shoes because she has already showed Greyson in his & they’re the same shoes 🤔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
"alexa, what does the name grayson mean?"

"The name grayson means son of the grey haired one"
"HAHHAHAHHA Grayson, does daddy have grey hair?"

........erm I believe it was yourself kicking about with a full blown grey barnet until recently.

And also.....

"lawson doesn't really mean anything".........yes, that's very evident by how he's treated by you in general!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Shivers

VIP Member
Sorry to double post but this has really annoyed me. Chrisanddeuxknees has posted pictures from Santa visit #3 and I only noticed in his photos just how small and tight those bottoms are on Lawson! Is she sizing down with the boys clothes as well?! It’s not the first time it’s been mentioned on here either. Considering they’re probably not wearing vests either and have trousers half way up their legs they’re probably bloody freezing being dragged outside half dressed all the time!

Never mind buying £500 trainers and sparkly jumpers in every bloody colour Fopps, how about actually dressing your children properly?! :mad:

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34