Fopperholic #18 She just loves her jerk, rice & peas, as long as it’s made by chrisanddeuxknees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So took the boys to messy play with jelly... moaned they got sticky but instead of taking them home to have a wash and splash about in the bath she took them.. with mad mazza out for lunch..... why can’t she just go home 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Bet she wouldn’t like sitting in sticky clothes 😞😞 she’s bleeping clueless.... 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
She has so little regard for Lawson she didn’t even bother asking Alexa what the name Lawson means. 🤬 It means Son of Lawrence.
I have been reading these threads for some time now and have never commented before but this really annoyed me. Her disregard for that little boy is truly breathtaking, it’s no wonder he looks like a sad, lost, unhappy little soul.
she truly believes she made the name up because it had to end in son, so she had relatively matching names 🙄
I cannot believe what I have watched today of her she really is a bloody awful mother she’s so busy preening herself and fart arsing around she’s missed every opportunity to encourage Lawson and ask him what noises other animals make, praise him, you dim witted duck or better still if you can’t do it, you self centred duck of a woman send your children to nursery ... because when they get to infants school they are going to be well behind all the other children who’ve been ie sent to nursery or actually nurtured by their parents

Reactions: 17
Creed... Tom Ford...

Most of these products that she’s talking about are the same as what I spend in a month on a food shop plus formula for me my twins and partner for a month..
That vlog was purely a “Look at what I can afford” exercise she really is a horrendous person

Reactions: 13
So took the boys to messy play with jelly... moaned they got sticky but instead of taking them home to have a wash and splash about in the bath she took them.. with mad mazza out for lunch..... why can’t she just go home 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Bet she wouldn’t like sitting in sticky clothes 😞😞 she’s bleeping clueless.... 🙄🙄
Becsuse she can’t bath them on her own

Reactions: 10
For someone that has just lost their grandmother she seems rather chipper. No doubt down to all the attention/time/gifts that has been lavished on her lately, as it was her bday & absolutely nothing gets in the way of that it would seem! She just seems so so happy. It's so bleeping weird. She's not faking being jolly she seems happier than ever. I can't stand this bratty pathetic woman at all!!😑

Reactions: 16
It's really sad she's spent so much time going on about walking and they do clever things like that and she takes no notice.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Have some suggestions for her next few videos. Something she's a real expert in.

How to duck up your child's mental health before their first birthday....

How to prioritise yourself mama over your children.....

Kids. Treat them mean, keep em keen...

It's almost as though she's doing some cruel social experiment. Treat one twin one way and the other a different way, and see which one is messed up the most in adulthood.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
After watching her most recent video I would love it if Chris gets her a slimming world countdown for Christmas [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so predictable most of the things she’s suggested is all about spending money on frivolous items 🙄 designer brand name perfumes ( boring ) or higher end department stores like Selfridges for a make over ( even more boring )... noticed even when she mentioned the possibility of having a spending limit it was still brand names or smaller bottles of Jo ( bleeping over priced ) Malone.
As for the Slimming World countdown if my hubby got me one of those, he’d be sucking his xmas dinner through a straw.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she keeps playing with her hair in the vlog like she's milking a cow.....udders is all I can think....for the love of god woman leave your crap extensions alone!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think before she got preggo, she was mildly annoying but having twins has just sent her into outer space. She really believes her own hype that she's a celebrity 🤣🤣
Oh she definitely thinks she's some sort of celeb around Warwickshire. When she was a consultant any chance to get her mug in a local newspaper or magazine she'd be in there quicker than it takes her to cook a pot noodle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've been a lurker on Fop Geldof threads from about number 10 but this is my first comment....

Poor poor Lawson when he did his lion roar and she just ignored it. My heart actually broke, he looked so pleased with himself.

She needs to take a step back from social media and focus on her beautiful boys, time goes way too quick.......although I'm not sure she has a maternal bone in her body!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.