Fopperholic #18 She just loves her jerk, rice & peas, as long as it’s made by chrisanddeuxknees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the betting this gift guide is just a list of crap she won’t buy for herself or her own family etc, but just stuff she can ‘recommend’ to her sheep with an affiliate link so she can make money off them. Got to rinse all she can out of Black Friday after all, those extensions (hair or house) won’t pay for themselves!

Reactions: 19
Oh look she's stolen more content ideas from the actual famous insta accounts......christmas gift guide coming soon. Hold on tae yer panties kids!

She can't come up with ANYTHING original. She's shameless. Soooo embarrassing.
Yeah, cant wait for her gift guide. ZZzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Very true

Poor Alexa is gonna be praying to the god of electronics for power surge to fry her electrics after a day of listening to this mad bint screeching like a banshee.

Intetesred in fashion 😭😭😭😭
he‘s probably one of YT‘s most popular golf instructors because there is not many others... 😉 the rest are on the actual golf course teaching

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s the betting this gift guide is just a list of crap she won’t buy for herself or her own family etc, but just stuff she can ‘recommend’ to her sheep with an affiliate link so she can make money off them. Got to rinse all she can out of Black Friday after all, those extensions (hair or house) won’t pay for themselves!
Wonder if there will be any Bayliss and Harding hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Very true

Poor Alexa is gonna be praying to the god of electronics for power surge to fry her electrics after a day of listening to this mad bint screeching like a banshee.

Intetesred in fashion 😭😭😭😭
I like to: Interested in Fashion
Nationality: England

Jesus wept his brain must be the size of a golf ball

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Fashion...yet dresses like a humbug that's been sucked a few times with his deux knees a flapping all over the shop. No.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Alexa, what noise does a lion make?”

Lawson, looking lovingly at her “roarrrr”

Bollocks face “. “ nothing!! 😞

Does she think nobody has ever owned an Alexa?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
“Alexa, what noise does a lion make?”

Lawson, looking lovingly at her “roarrrr”

Bollocks face “. “ nothing!! 😞

Does she think nobody has ever owned an Alexa?
I came on to say exactly the same! Where's the praise for the poor little sod. He was being so cleaver 😉 and literally got nothing in response from her!!! Poor little thing

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I came on to say exactly the same! Where's the praise for the poor little sod. He was being so cleaver 😉 and literally got nothing in response from her!!! Poor little thing
Don’t get me started on the next one about his name! Alexa needs shoving where the sun doesn’t shine!!

Reactions: 6
Why does she insist on tagging a twin mum about the Santa suggestion... I bet if it was a mum of one she wouldn’t 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.