Fopperholic #17 She's cleaver, she's frugal, she loves a pot noodle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those crayon lines are actually hilarious... however there will now be parents out there wondering why their children aren’t doing that. They won’t realise Nicola is just a showing off her own artwork 🤦🏻‍♀️
She was demonstrating to the boys how mummy applies her makeup

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He really does :(
Always has a bulging nappy too. Always.
We've all heard how his primary carer speaks at (not to) him, constantly being criticised or ridiculed and always second best if ever given attention. Bet he'd be a completely different child in Grandad's care (whether or not there is anything underlying or not) because again we have seen him thrive when shown the right kind of love, nurturing and actual human to human interaction and not with a bleeping phone for Mummy's career!

Reactions: 11
Courgetti - cmon they’re not on Slimming World. They’re growing boys who need a healthy mix of foods from all food groups. Let them have pasta twists or shells they can pick up!

Reactions: 15
I taught early years for over 15 years. Those crayons marks exceed expectations for 48-60 months! To even suggest that a child of 15 months has the manual dexterity required to hold and position a crayon to do that is beyond ridiculous. A child of that age would not even have been begun to have any form of tripod grip or a dominance in any hand to perform at that level!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My god, the effort it took to attach these screenshots 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I've got an album of deux knees on my phone now 🤮 my other half will think I've got a weird knee fetish 😂
I need a photo of deuxknees stood up because the size of the rips make me think his jeans must be flapping around like duck around the knee area after been stretched that much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I need a photo of deuxknees stood up because the size of the rips make me think his jeans must be flapping around like duck around the knee area after been stretched that much 😂
Is Chrisdeuxknees/Ratboy just a tad too old for ripped skinny jeans....#just saying!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she think shes the first person to ever have Alexa? had mine for almost two years. Her screechy voice set ot off.

Also on the colouring... there's just no way the boys have the fine motor skills for that kind of colouring yet. Anyone else imagine fopps throwing a little tantrum everytime she reads here? Clenched fists, huffing and puffing...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why's she's acting like Alexa is a brand new thing 🙄 it's Been out for years what next the wheel love 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lawson tipping the high chair back is an accident waiting to happen. BUT first off we must find the all important missing sock.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
His Insta page is called Chrisdeuxboys but as he always has ripped jeans and his knees hanging out someone renamed him Chrisdeuxknees !!

edit... sorry CringeHard gave him his new name ☺ 😂
Brilliant 😀

My god, the effort it took to attach these screenshots 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I've got an album of deux knees on my phone now 🤮 my other half will think I've got a weird knee fetish 😂
I get it now, hilarious. Thanks for posting these pics 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Ask Alexa is she can babysit”
Are you for real? Never known anyone so readily wanting and does palm her kids off so much. She doesn’t even talk to them she screeches and shouts they look completely bewildered! Also the high chair thing - is that really safe!? I’d be having a heart attack!

Reactions: 14
I think we are missing the point with the colouring other than making herself look like an idiot.
  1. Fun colouring- done (albeit I did it myself)
  2. I allowed them to play with balls (albeit in the hall but did you notice I wasn't wearing shoes?!)
  3. I let them play with duplo in the sitting room (but told them off for taking more than one brick out each).
I have 2 boys (not twins) and my house looks like a hurricane has swept through when they are here but guess what it's called playing and learning. Oh Nicola you are in for a shock!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: fop geldof and chrisanddeuxknees spawned twins that can colour in but an echo - Alexa, what's one of these?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.