Fopperholic #17 She's cleaver, she's frugal, she loves a pot noodle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Ask Alexa is she can babysit”
Are you for real? Never known anyone so readily wanting and does palm her kids off so much. She doesn’t even talk to them she screeches and shouts they look completely bewildered! Also the high chair thing - is that really safe!? I’d be having a heart attack!
Came on here to say this. Can Alexa babysit? Why the hell did she have children? Any chance she gets she drops them like a hot brick! In the last week or two she’s had more ‘me’ time than most of us have in a year if we are lucky!

Reactions: 15
Lawson tipping the high chair back is an accident waiting to happen. BUT first off we must find the all important missing sock.
I had to click past I couldn't watch it so scared he might tip it over. Those chairs are fine up to about a year but now they could do with ones that go on her dining room chair or an IKEA one

Reactions: 8
im howling at how excited she is over Alexa like she discovered it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those blinking grenade bars, I could'nt believe how expensive they were when I seen them in the shop recently.

Is it just me or does anyone else find it hard to see those lovely children sitting in spotless high chairs with no food or toys to occupy them? Poor little sods must be bored rigid :(

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does anyone else find it hard to see those lovely children sitting in spotless high chairs with no food or toys to occupy them? Poor little sods must be bored rigid :(
My boy whose a tad younger would have none of it if I tried that on with him!

Why is she so bothered about the socks all the bloody time? They should be bare foot indoors anyway so they can learn to walk idiot!

Reactions: 9
So she just said she'd never #ad/affiliate something she didnt own.... errrr sure about that Fopps? Pretty sure you linked the echo before you ordered it... or atleast before it arrived!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
£110 for a coat that her mom got for her birthday, she said her mom got it and then changed put some money to it, I’d never get that much off my parents for my birthday. Oh and the coat is river island save you all looking lol 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she just said she'd never #ad/affiliate something she didnt own.... errrr sure about that Fopps? Pretty sure you linked the echo before you ordered it... or atleast before it arrived!
So many LIES she put a load of kids activity tables up a while back that she didn't own

Reactions: 12
£110 for a coat that her mom got for her birthday, she said her mom got it and then changed put some money to it, I’d never get that much off my parents for my birthday. Oh and the coat is river island save you all looking lol 😂
Cheers for that, there was no way I was swiping up to find out. Would rather have spend the day trawling the internet looking for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
You can tell those children spend most of their days being transported about in car seats and prams, and stationary in highchairs, by the way in which they are apparently happy to sit in their highchairs at home for so long while Fopps fucks about with Alexa. My kids were always desperate to get out as soon as they’d finished eating. I’d make their food, put it down at the right temperature, THEN get them into their highchairs. Then once they’d finished eating they were desperate to get down so they could continue playing/crawling roaming about. How are they so happy to be contained??

Reactions: 26
You can tell those children spend most of their days being transported about in car seats and prams, and stationary in highchairs, by the way in which they are apparently happy to sit in their highchairs at home for so long while Fopps fucks about with Alexa. My kids were always desperate to get out as soon as they’d finished eating. I’d make their food, put it down at the right temperature, THEN get them into their highchairs. Then once they’d finished eating they were desperate to get down so they could continue playing/crawling roaming about. How are they so happy to be contained??
They are used to it now, like they must be used to the enforced morning nap so fopps can plaster on the make up. Do they still have that nap?
I remember the morning nap with my nephew when he was between 12 and 18 month changed to an hour or two after his lunch and even then it was no garantee he would even need it! Can only go so far with routines with kiddy winks xx

Reactions: 10
Cheers for that, there was no way I was swiping up to find out. Would rather have spend the day trawling the internet looking for it.
Same... I absolutely hate 21 buttons... it is so hard to use. it makes no sense whatsoever and im not lining her pockets...

Her ad/affilliate links infuriate me as if someone clicks on her link for Amazon for example, she will then make money out of them for every single purchase (including any unrelated purchases) they make for 90 days...near enough three months.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
liar...liar....size 8 pants on fire ;) she has soooooo linked items she hasn't bought, lots of times.....remember when she was asking for ideas for the boys birthday, she then added links for everything people suggested and I mean everything, her entire stories that day were affiliate links to all the ideas!!
she's such a thicko she can't even remember what lies she spouts, her followers are bloody dim too not to pick up on it, wheres heather when you need her????

Reactions: 15
For all she knows she could of thought the echo was rubbish so she was selling it to people before she'd even tried it herself .. money grabbing bint 🙄

Are lawsons legs okay in that pic? I don’t know much about babies sitting but that doesn’t look right, this is out of genuine concern? I know it’s been mentioned on here before

Are lawsons legs okay in that pic? I don’t know much about babies sitting but that doesn’t look right, this is out of genuine concern? I know it’s been mentioned on here before
I came on to question that too. It really doesn't look right 😖
Screenshot_20191127-123100_Instagram.jpg

Pic for the folk that have been blocked for asking genuine questions or for generally not kissing her ass!

I think it’a called w-sitting. Sitting this way doesn’t mean there is a problem but you are supposed to discourage your child from sitting in that position all of the time as can cause some problems if they always sit like that, more so when they are older. It is a bit controversial though as some places you look say it is not a problem.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.