Fopperholic #17 She's cleaver, she's frugal, she loves a pot noodle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fopperholic #18: one donation to charity and she's Fop Geldof, not without taking a picture first to show off!

Reactions: 22
She really can't cope with them making a mess it has to be the reason they always eat out. Bet she is that person that let's the boys throw food everywhere in Costa and doesn't pick any up just leaves it for staff to do

Reactions: 13
this must be the first day in months sheโ€™s been inside with them on her own!!

Reactions: 9
Just came to say the same thing! Fair play to her sheโ€™s finally done it! Bet the boys have loved it too. Maybe sheโ€™ll realise that days at home can be fun too and in my experience where some of the best memories are made!

Reactions: 13
The boys have excelled themselves today. Colouring/scribbling in straight lines, pressing down very hard for 1 year old boys that have only just started using cutlery and now look what they've build themselves using the mega bloks ๐Ÿ˜‚
20191126_170826.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thanks to tattle.

She's so bleeping transparent it's unreal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she's been pelted for not staying in the house with them and voila! here we have it....a day at home with documented fake activities.

She's a bleeping freak. Swear to god.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I looked at those squiggles and thought like hell they did. My 4 year old doesn't even colour like that...his is still very light and all over the place and he's learning to write.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#18 Fopps just loves her jerk, rice & peas...as long as it's made by chrisanddeuxknees

(with all due credit to CringeHard)
I too am dead at deux knees ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hands up I am no fashionista, but I really cannot understand what place these moth eaten garments have in this world????

Summer - burned knees. Winter - cold knees. Dafuq is the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ he used actual peas ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and the random carrots and broccoli.

I mean like it's fine, everyone throws tit together to use up what they have but they don't present it on their IG like it's some sort of bleeping masterchef creation.

JERK....how apt!

Simple dinner, made by simple people!
Thats slimming world for you, drilling it into your head that you must get the 1/3 speed so you tend to chuck carrots and broccoli with everything ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And she's at it again. The boys are playing with Lego. She snarls at Lawson because he wants to empty the box of bricks all over the floor. Why can't she let them explore and have fun? In any case, you'd think that if he had sufficient manual dexterity to hold a crayon he'd be able to pick up Lego bricks one at a time with no need to tip the box up to get them out.

Reactions: 14
Iโ€™d like to say she is trying but she is far too much of a control freak to let them grow and explore. If they were allowed freedom, she would have more to worry about than one box of duplo tipped over the floor, it would be multiple boxes! She will only teach them to throw hard balls around her house, until the day one bounces off her head or breaks something. Then whose fault will it be ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ And the drawing thing is complete crap. Leave them be! Itโ€™s lovely she has had a day at home, but every little thing is micro managed. And her snappy attitude proves itโ€™s such a chore for her.

Reactions: 14
She just needs to teach them colours by saying them through normal play. Youโ€™ve picked the red car, thatโ€™s a green block etc. Not by writing the word of the colour ๐Ÿ˜‚. The way she prods them and messes with their hair is really starting to annoy me and the little blond haired boy looks so vacant a lot of the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ooft, so stupid teaching them to throw golf balls! Wait til they smash a glass door, mirrored furniture, or hit someone! They'll be the ones that get the blame.

Reactions: 7
Why canโ€™t she just let those boys go explore. Literally make your house baby proof and let them go, my baby is 6 weeks younger than those boys and I give her free rein of the front room and all the toys she likes when we have days in, front room is baby proofed and she can explore and learn. She walking confidently and she has the best time.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
At their age my daughter was bringing home "art" from nursery which was called "mark making" aka a dot on a page ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At their age my daughter was bringing home "art" from nursery which was called "mark making" aka a dot on a page ๐Ÿ˜‚
Those two boys will be writing their names this time next week according to old Fopps

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.