Fopperholic #17 She's cleaver, she's frugal, she loves a pot noodle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mince isn’t an attractive food in general but she has managed to cook it and make it even less appealing than its natural state #foodie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just had a few days unwell and caught up on Fopps tattle thread from Thursday to Today dozens of pages 😂 she really is a first class liar and lover of herself.

Reactions: 14
And she's at it again. The boys are playing with Lego. She snarls at Lawson because he wants to empty the box of bricks all over the floor. Why can't she let them explore and have fun? In any case, you'd think that if he had sufficient manual dexterity to hold a crayon he'd be able to pick up Lego bricks one at a time with no need to tip the box up to get them out.
Its actually a really good way of them learning to tidy too. My son's a couple of months older and I always used to let him tip up then make a game of putting them back in. He now tips them out and will put them back in when he's done, sometimes he just does it for fun!

#18 Fopps just loves her jerk, rice & peas...as long as it's made by chrisanddeuxknees

(with all due credit to CringeHard)
What charity work does she do again?
Does she mean sharing their story and writing "can you help?"
Newsflash Flopps (can we rename her Fop Geldof?) - that ain't charity work 🤦‍♀️
Love the thread title idea but definitely think Fop Geldof needs adding in because that nugget of genius from JayS gave me the inspiration for the songs I reworded.

Reactions: 10
Fop Geldof, so cleaver and wise...Can you keep up with her big web of lies?

Fop Geldof, so noble and bold, please swipe up to stop Chris' knees getting cold....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Fop Geldof, so cleaver and wise...Can you keep up with her big web of lies?

Fop Geldof, so noble and bold, please swipe up to stop Chris' knees getting cold....
Love the swipe up to save his knees and it also rhymes with the peas. Maybe like
Fop Geldof says swipe up please, save the freeze of Chrisanddeuxknees. Love that jerk and his rice & peas?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Love the swipe up to save his knees and it also rhymes with the peas. Maybe like
Fop Geldof says swipe up please, save the freeze of Chrisanddeuxknees. Love that jerk and his rice & peas?
Jerk, rice and peas for Chrisanddeuxknees, Fop Geldof’s skint so swipe up please!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
At their age my daughter was bringing home "art" from nursery which was called "mark making" aka a dot on a page 😂
My sons 4 and they still are happy with “mark making” glitter and paint splattered on a page

Reactions: 5
Those crayon lines are actually hilarious... however there will now be parents out there wondering why their children aren’t doing that. They won’t realise Nicola is just a showing off her own artwork 🤦🏻‍♀️

Have I missed something? Where does the Chrisdeuxknees cone from? Come on my Tattlie friends, spill the peas/beans...
His Insta page is called Chrisdeuxboys but as he always has ripped jeans and his knees hanging out someone renamed him Chrisdeuxknees !!

edit... sorry CringeHard gave him his new name ☺ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.