Fopperholic #17 She's cleaver, she's frugal, she loves a pot noodle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nobody and I mean nobody should ever feel crap watching fopps and comparing themselves, she is fake, phoney, self absorbed, desperately in need of praise, compliments and having her ego stroked. She is quite clearly trying to live up to what she considers the "perfect" stay at home mum but its so transparent, she probably desperately wants to have a no make up day and stay at home eating crap under a throw while the kids wreck the house but she won't ever allow herself that as she sees that as wrong/imperfect/failing, underneath it all she's probably cracking up and spending most of her time desperately trying to do the next good thing to appear relevant on SM, its pathetic and sadly shes projecting this persona and ideal life onto so many women who will compare themselves and feel failures, she is a menace to society for sure, I just hope she gets exposed for what she really is and that her merry band of followers wake up and smell the coffee.....black, no sugar....syn free...of course ;) be grateful you're not like her folks <3
#grateful 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She thinks everyone is interested in her and she is interesting .......nope sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 13
wake up and smell the coffee.....black, no sugar....syn free...of course ;)
Make sure it’s caffeine free as I can’t have caffeine. Apart from my daily cherry Pepsi max which I just love because it’s ahhhmaaaazing 👸

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s the stay at home mum who never actually stays at home 🤷‍♀️

Please never feel crap because of her. Her bubble is seriously going to burst when those boys start properly walking & talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Most stay at home mums wouldn't have the disposable income to spend on all these groups. They would be doing all the free stuff or entertaining kids at home which is beneath fopps. Bet she will never do proper baking with the boys as it's too messy and too synful.

Reactions: 14
That play village looks brill....for a 4+ year old where they properly get the concept of it all.

I mean nothing wrong with going, but for her it's just another way of showing the haters that she doesn't sit in Costa all day or only visit Hatton farm.

I don't think for one teeny weeny second that this was an altruistic outing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tbf I like the play village, the coffee is a million times better than costa (not that Fopps would appreciate it) and they only allow a certain amount of people in so it's never too busy. Anyway enough of that, it must be the #bekind #positivevibes making me question my real opinion which is who the heck takes their children to a class in the morning and a play village in the afternoon? I'm tired just reading about her day, what is she so scared off? She can't stop.
It's to show us meanies that she does more than costa and that farm. She's so predictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel exhausted just reading about her day! I work mon-wed and my son goes to nursery (he’s same age as fopps boys) so I absolutely love thursdays, both at home in our comfies, him playing with his toys, exploring the house, watching cartoons. How can she not want to do this at least once a week! On Fridays we’ll usually meet a friend for coffee/park/soft play maybe, but it’ll be for an hour or so in the morning and then back home to chill for the afternoon! Maybe I’m just lazy because I’m 6 months pregnant, but I love being at home, can’t think of anything worse than dragging a baby around out and about all day!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I feel exhausted just reading about her day! I work mon-wed and my son goes to nursery (he’s same age as fopps boys) so I absolutely love thursdays, both at home in our comfies, him playing with his toys, exploring the house, watching cartoons. How can she not want to do this at least once a week! On Fridays we’ll usually meet a friend for coffee/park/soft play maybe, but it’ll be for an hour or so in the morning and then back home to chill for the afternoon! Maybe I’m just lazy because I’m 6 months pregnant, but I love being at home, can’t think of anything worse than dragging a baby around out and about all day!
Totally with you! It's a tough slog getting out and about. My wee one hated being out in the pram and it was always a total screaming match. Either getting into car seats or strapping it into the pram. So often not worth the energy!

Don't doubt it, kid....you are pimped out in Insta for freebies all day long.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Please don’t anyone feel crap because you don’t take your child to soft play or Costa everyday! She’s completely unrealistic how much money must she waste weekly dragging them round different places? Soft play wasn’t a thing when mine were babies the most we done was going the park feeding ducks making cakes and the occasional trip to a farm. I couldn’t afford to of taken him somewhere as much as she does and it hasn’t done him any harm. Please don’t feel the need to keep up with these insta nobodies it’s all for show wait until they are running round she will have more days at home then when she realises how hard it really is

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Totally with you! It's a tough slog getting out and about. My wee one hated being out in the pram and it was always a total screaming match. Either getting into car seats or strapping it into the pram. So often not worth the energy!

Don't doubt it, kid....you are pimped out in Insta for freebies all day long.
I totally get you, my little one is the same. She’s almost 4 months but only recently is happy to go out for walks in her pram, before that she screamed the whole time. Same with the car too. So easy for people to say get out more and do things but it can be genuinely exhausting to get out the door some days especially when you have no help. Generally now if there’s nothing I have to go out and do then we stay in. Even more so with the crap weather. I do feel guilty about it but then I just try to make being at home as fun as possible for her. We could all do more if we had the amount of help Fopps does. She makes out she’s super mum for getting out every day, but where would she be without her mum, the Creche and her cleaner?

• Heart
She's ridiculous. End of! Money or no money, no mother has the time or energy to be out all day with their children especially in the cold. Children get tired, cold, hungry and dirty and by about half way through, especially at those boys' age, they'd want to be at home after being out in the morning let alone going back out again. Does she really think cramming all those naps in makes them any less irritable and tired? No...they bloody well don't. Does she never run low on nappies and wipes while out? That on its own sometimes used to scare me back home. 😂 Joking aside, most of my best days were spent watching my last little boy (and his older brother too) playing with toys at home, toddling along in the park chasing ducks, collecting leaves and cones and just enjoying free and uncomplicated things. I'd give him paints and a paintbrush and lots of paper and watch him create. No amount of money for outings can make those memories. Soft play and trips to farms or zoos were once in a while treats which they enjoyed more because they knew it wouldn't happen all the time. She's really setting herself to fail because when they get older saying no would not be an option and they'd be so bored with it all, she'd be stuck for things to entertain them with. She's an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That play village looks awesome, but it’s clearly for older toddlers/preschoolers who aren’t putting everything in their mouths spreading germs everywhere.

Reactions: 12
She never just puts them in an all in one and take them to the park, kids at that age just need to be popped in a swing for 20 mins and interacted with, that's normal mom stuff.
Walking around the park looking at the trees, dogs and the leaves that have fallen, u don't need to spend a fortune on them.

She never just puts them in an all in one and take them to the park, kids at that age just need to be popped in a swing for 20 mins and interacted with, that's normal mom stuff.
Walking around the park looking at the trees, dogs and the leaves that have fallen, u don't need to spend a fortune on them.
She will probably use the ‘I didn’t know what an all in one was’ line. It’s been freezing the last couple of weeks but all those boys have had is no foot muffs or vests and gillllllets!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It must be exhausting having to be sooooo 'perfect' and 'showy' all the time for herself and the boys.. it's just all so fake and unrealistic.... it's actually very sad way to live life trying to be perfect and something you're not ..... my best days were spent at home with my 3 kids when they were little - playing in the garden or them just roaming around the house, wrecking it, toys everywhere but they'd play together... have fun... we'd go to a couple of toddler groups a week in a church hall (with the peasants ;);) 😂 😂 ) and have great fun... I managed to get 2 under two out every morning washed, dressed, ready for the day to get my 4 year old to school by 8.45am and I'd manage to shower and put a bit of 'slap' on too! I just 'did it'..... no making a big deal over it....no mum popping in every 5 mins to help.... like most we just got on with it..... my days were scheduled by what time they woke..... they napped when they needed to and it was always a bonus if the little two napped at the same time ! All grown up now but I wouldn't of changed it for the world - oh and I have 100's.... probably 1000's of photos in albums of our times together...... (oh I do miss those days ....!)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've been to that okay village it's definitely aimed preschoolers and mobile toddlers. She just went for insta pics

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.