Fopperholic #17 She's cleaver, she's frugal, she loves a pot noodle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Fopps quite gets that picture. The mum in it is getting maybe a few minutes a day to go on their phone because they are parenting the other 95% of the day. We know from her monitoring of her comments that she is online pretty much all day so must be glued to her phone.

Does she not understand that people can ONLY judge her by what SHE puts online herself?!

She decides to take the boys out every day to either Creche while she works out, soft play, shopping or coffee shops. She posts it all for everyone to see so what other conclusion will people come to?

We don’t know that she’s giving the boys piggy backs, chasing after them, dancing with them, struggling to cook, clean or go to the loo etc. all while dressed in leggings and a T-shirt as that picture shows, because that’s not what she shows us in her posts! What she does show is that she is always fully made up, usually in impractical outfits, has help with them pretty much every day, controls their play, has a cleaner and so on. That post is purely a reaction to a new thread on here and for engagement/ego boost.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t think Fopps quite gets that picture. The mum in it is getting maybe a few minutes a day to go on their phone because they are parenting the other 95% of the day. We know from her monitoring of her comments that she is online pretty much all day so must be glued to her phone.

Does she not understand that people can ONLY judge her by what SHE puts online herself?!

She decides to take the boys out every day to either Creche while she works out, soft play, shopping or coffee shops. She posts it all for everyone to see so what other conclusion will people come to?

We don’t know that she’s giving the boys piggy backs, chasing after them, dancing with them, struggling to cook, clean or go to the loo etc. all while dressed in leggings and a T-shirt as that picture shows, because that’s not what she shows us in her posts! What she does show is that she is always fully made up, usually in impractical outfits, has help with them pretty much every day, controls their play, has a cleaner and so on. That post is purely a reaction to a new thread on here and for engagement/ego boost.
Yeah LOL as if she’d be seen dancing around with her boys relaxing and enjoying spending time with them. Every time she read them a bloody book there’s a picture on the gram. Have a day off woman

Reactions: 17
A part of me understands what shes talking about as we shouldn't judge people through what is seen on social media but at the same she is constantly doing insta stories, vlogging, taking pictures, having her picture taken, replying/deleting comments, so she is on her phone a lot! I'm sure she does spend time with the boys without a camera or phone attached to her hand but I wonder if even she would be suprised at how little if it was properly looked at.

Reactions: 12
Just came across this beauty on her pages from yonks ago.....not convinced it is actually her on the left tbf but if it is....compared to the recent gym pic do you wanna deny them lip fillers again Fopps?
Looks like three completely different people in each pic! Christ.

Yeah LOL as if she’d be seen dancing around with her boys relaxing and enjoying spending time with them. Every time she read them a bloody book there’s a picture on the gram. Have a day off woman
Mind her 7am morning rave she had with them where they sat stunned staring through her whilst she screached through a motown megamix?

That was a treat 😅

Shared on the gram of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd love to know how many hours a day screen time she has. It's got to be in the mid-high teens I bet. She's on it so much, her eyes are always so red (I think this is from constant screen time rather than the spit she puts on her lashes). Just look at her, she looks so unhealthy despite "eating right" and working out. She is like the female version of one of those men who sits in their Mom's basement playing online games all the time.
For the love of god Nicola just put the bloody thing down. Don't post to YouTube or instagram for a few days so there is nothing to police, monitor or defend, and just enjoy some downtime. It's a true addiction and it's well and truly taken over her life.
I'm in Australia and can see she's sometimes online at 2am / 3am UK time. It's not normal!!! Don't post and you won't be judged. Simple. Like you!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Looks like three completely different people in each pic! Christ.

Mind her 7am morning rave she had with them where they sat stunned staring through her whilst she screached through a motown megamix?

That was a treat 😅

Shared on the gram of course.
bleeping hell I think I’d blocked that from memory. What a headache 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still don't get why Fopps was moaning about the tree. The boys are only allowed in the hallway now aren't they so the tree will be fine in the living room surely 😜
I'm amazed she hasn't stuffed them in the utility room seeing as she calls a speck of sauce a 'mess'😑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just came across this beauty on her pages from yonks ago.....not convinced it is actually her on the left tbf but if it is....compared to the recent gym pic do you wanna deny them lip fillers again Fopps?
That middle pic is terrifying why does she have that as her YouTube avitar 😂😂😂😂🙈

Maybe she's saving that for when they are walking 😁
cue the AD for ducktape as she tapes them to a chair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wowzers it doesn't look like the same person😆😆😆😆😆

Out of curiosity I did a search to see the earlier threads as I only found here a few months ago.... I can't believe Thread 1 only started in March this year ..... and comments back then she's still doing the exact same now !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
And my claim to fame is that I made the original post 😁😁😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Isn’t there a difference between a judgement and an opinion? When you put your entire life on social media, for the world to view, are you are giving people the right to have an opinion on what they see. People will read between the lines and also give a judgement, but ultimately it’s an opinion. Yes we only see what she decides to show, and we don’t see the other bits, but she puts the same thing on day in day out. The Ryan diaries are a flop because it’s exactly the same thing being shown. Her life can’t be that exciting if she can’t vary her content! And the fact that she constantly shows as online proves where her priorities are. Walk away from this lifestyle if you don’t like what people say, rather than wings and boost your engagement from it!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The most recent essay on the 'gram says "try not to read too much in to social media posts". She has created this whole fake persona for social media. Feels like she is trying to portray the person she really wants to be but isn't. The whole point of her posts are suggestion of the perfect life! Looking glam, loads of money blah blah blah. I think reading into her posts is exactly what she wants hence the strategically placed designer shite that accidentally ends up pride of place in lots of her photos. She is one big fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The most recent essay on the 'gram says "try not to read too much in to social media posts". She has created this whole fake persona for social media. Feels like she is trying to portray the person she really wants to be but isn't. The whole point of her posts are suggestion of the perfect life! Looking glam, loads of money blah blah blah. I think reading into her posts is exactly what she wants hence the strategically placed designer shite that accidentally ends up pride of place in lots of her photos. She is one big fake.
Exactly! She can't have it both ways! For someone who's done a business degree she knows fook all about marketing 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️ We comment on what SHE has sold us. She is leading our comments with her brand that SHE has created. If she doesn't like it she needs to look in one of her many mirrors as she is Frankenstein.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My baby is poorly and napping on me and so I’ve had a bit of a binge on YouTube and watched Lucy Jessica Carter’s vlog. She touched upon only showing what you want people to see and it just made me giggle so much about fopps. She wants everyone to think she’s the perfect mum, she wants us to think that she does loads with them and spends all her time with them... but shows us the complete opposite?! How can she think we are all that thick seriously. There is not a cat in hells chance that she ever does anything slightly mumsy with the boys and doesn’t show or tell us. She only shows us costa, soft play and Hatton because THATS ALL SHE PISSING DOES. Fopps, we aren’t falling for your lies. You can’t relate to that illustration because you have a cleaner who tidies your house, you have a mum who attends baby groups with you and looks after them so you can get your hair, nails and Botox done, you have a crèche at the gym so you can go in the day instead of waiting til rat boy is home, you don’t do the food shops alone, you don’t run after them because they don’t move. She’s doesn’t do even half of the illustrated images which show was a REAL life mum does. I frankly think she’s a blood disgrace pretending to do those things. It’s offensive to mums that DO all those things PLUS more WITHOUT help.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
anyone else checking her account in the hopes another tit and cringe advert pops up soon??? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My baby is poorly and napping on me and so I’ve had a bit of a binge on YouTube and watched Lucy Jessica Carter’s vlog. She touched upon only showing what you want people to see and it just made me giggle so much about fopps. She wants everyone to think she’s the perfect mum, she wants us to think that she does loads with them and spends all her time with them... but shows us the complete opposite?! How can she think we are all that thick seriously. There is not a cat in hells chance that she ever does anything slightly mumsy with the boys and doesn’t show or tell us. She only shows us costa, soft play and Hatton because THATS ALL SHE PISSING DOES. Fopps, we aren’t falling for your lies. You can’t relate to that illustration because you have a cleaner who tidies your house, you have a mum who attends baby groups with you and looks after them so you can get your hair, nails and Botox done, you have a crèche at the gym so you can go in the day instead of waiting til rat boy is home, you don’t do the food shops alone, you don’t run after them because they don’t move. She’s doesn’t do even half of the illustrated images which show was a REAL life mum does. I frankly think she’s a blood disgrace pretending to do those things. It’s offensive to mums that DO all those things PLUS more WITHOUT help.
In her own little world ie Planet Fopps she is the perfect Mum and all the gushing replies to her posts just confirms it for her plus her family keep on enabling her probably because they are all tit scared of her

Reactions: 3
I'd love to know how many hours a day screen time she has. It's got to be in the mid-high teens I bet. She's on it so much, her eyes are always so red (I think this is from constant screen time rather than the spit she puts on her lashes). Just look at her, she looks so unhealthy despite "eating right" and working out. She is like the female version of one of those men who sits in their Mom's basement playing online games all the time.
For the love of god Nicola just put the bloody thing down. Don't post to YouTube or instagram for a few days so there is nothing to police, monitor or defend, and just enjoy some downtime. It's a true addiction and it's well and truly taken over her life.
I'm in Australia and can see she's sometimes online at 2am / 3am UK time. It's not normal!!! Don't post and you won't be judged. Simple. Like you!
Me too theres a bit in settings on Samsung (which she has) which tells you how long you've spent on your phone in the day. I bet it's 12 hours plus

Reactions: 5
Hope your little one is better soon 😔 baby cuddles and napping at home, this is proper parenting Fopps! Putting your child's needs before your own. But nothing gets in the way of Nikki and her daily Costa trip!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
anyone else checking her account in the hopes another tit and cringe advert pops up soon??? 😂
Most likely personalised advent calendars for the boys. Not that they will ever be allowed one of them. Ever! Even Santa knows not to expect a mince pie at Foppsville.... only one kind of mince in that house and it's not a pie 🎅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.