Fopperholic #17 She's cleaver, she's frugal, she loves a pot noodle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most likely personalised advent calendars for the boys. Not that they will ever be allowed one of them. Ever! Even Santa knows not to expect a mince pie at Foppsville.... only one kind of mince in that house and it's not a pie 🎅
Hahaha Santa will get a mug cake

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just came across this beauty on her pages from yonks ago.....not convinced it is actually her on the left tbf but if it is....compared to the recent gym pic do you wanna deny them lip fillers again Fopps?
That face to face pic scares me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus! Her video skills are shite! What’s with all the spinning the camera round so fast that you can’t focus on anything. No that there was much worth watching to be fair. Her content is sooooo dull 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I also don’t get why if they’ve done a class in the morning they do something in the afternoon.
She really makes me feel crap I’m not crap but Christ I don’t have that much spare cash

Reactions: 20
Tbf I like the play village, the coffee is a million times better than costa (not that Fopps would appreciate it) and they only allow a certain amount of people in so it's never too busy. Anyway enough of that, it must be the #bekind #positivevibes making me question my real opinion which is who the heck takes their children to a class in the morning and a play village in the afternoon? I'm tired just reading about her day, what is she so scared off? She can't stop.

I also don’t get why if they’ve done a class in the morning they do something in the afternoon.
She really makes me feel crap I’m not crap but Christ I don’t have that much spare cash
Remember the “boys” need to be doing something each day. You are far from crap, just a normal mum doing normal stuff!

Reactions: 14
Don’t feel crap she is only doing it to bragg and impress her sheep Your no doubt a normal Mum who can entertain her children without throwing cash at it like 99%of Mums. She is making a rod for her own back there as they will grow up not knowing how to entertain themselves does she not realise that the older they get the more it will cost. They will grow up into demanding little brats

Last edited:
No one does this. No one. Even if you did have this much spare cash you wouldn't do this, why would anyone do this? Shes terrified of being at home.

Reactions: 18
Yeh but you say that like it's about money and you should feel bad, you absolutely shouldn't! - actually I've always taken my little boy's lead and I personally don't think two classes in one day suits him. I'm very much led by him for doing things around his naps, which he has decided. Maybe I'm just a push over Molly coddling mum but it works for us, he's happy when we do go to groups and swimming and soft play etc because I know his rhythms and snoozes. I don't force them to fit with my schedule, I change my plans to work with his!

Reactions: 7
She made me feel crap when she posted the post-baby body video, I called her out on it, got blocked, and I then realised what a dick she was for making me feel like that. Never let HER make you feel crap, in whatever aspect, you’re worth so much more 😘

Reactions: 20
Absolutely don’t feel crap! It’s completely excessive what she does...I took my daughter to the Play Village last week, and then we watched Coronation Street in the afternoon 😂 It’s a 2.5 hour session, more than enough ‘activity’ (and £££) for one day. She’s a twit, end of.

Reactions: 21
The most recent essay on the 'gram says "try not to read too much in to social media posts". She has created this whole fake persona for social media. Feels like she is trying to portray the person she really wants to be but isn't. The whole point of her posts are suggestion of the perfect life! Looking glam, loads of money blah blah blah. I think reading into her posts is exactly what she wants hence the strategically placed designer shite that accidentally ends up pride of place in lots of her photos. She is one big fake.
Absolutely 👏 Bloody well said.

Reactions: 7
She made me feel crap when she posted the post-baby body video, I called her out on it, got blocked, and I then realised what a dick she was for making me feel like that. Never let HER make you feel crap, in whatever aspect, you’re worth so much more 😘
The woman who can't leave home without a heavily layered mask of make up, the woman who needs constant botox top ups because she is terrified of getting older (as in her actual age, not corrected) the woman who talks to her kids like a dog trainer, the woman who appears to need to be out of the house so she can distance herself from her half eaten grenade bars and any food she might inhale 😒 the woman who can't live in her home because it's all for show, her entire life is. Man I am so damn jealous that I am happy and content with what I have and don't need to regularly broadcast it! Absolutely nothing to feel crap about other than allowing ourselves to initially admire this lying, manipulative bleep of a human.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The woman who can't leave home without a heavily layered mask of make up, the woman who needs constant botox top ups because she is terrified of getting older (as in her actual age, not corrected) the woman who talks to her kids like a dog trainer, the woman who appears to need to be out of the house so she can distance herself from her half eaten grenade bars and any food she might inhale 😒 the woman who can't live in her home because it's all for show, her entire life is. Man I am so damn jealous that I am happy and content with what I have and don't need to regularly broadcast it! Absolutely nothing to feel crap about other than allowing ourselves to initially admire this lying, manipulative bleep of a human.
Absobloodylutely 👏🏼

Reactions: 12
nobody and I mean nobody should ever feel crap watching fopps and comparing themselves, she is fake, phoney, self absorbed, desperately in need of praise, compliments and having her ego stroked. She is quite clearly trying to live up to what she considers the "perfect" stay at home mum but its so transparent, she probably desperately wants to have a no make up day and stay at home eating crap under a throw while the kids wreck the house but she won't ever allow herself that as she sees that as wrong/imperfect/failing, underneath it all she's probably cracking up and spending most of her time desperately trying to do the next brilliant thing to appear relevant on SM, its pathetic and sadly shes projecting this persona and ideal life onto so many women who will compare themselves and feel failures, she is a menace to society for sure, I just hope she gets exposed for what she really is and that her merry band of followers wake up and smell the coffee.....black, no sugar....syn free...of course ;) be grateful you're not like her folks!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.