Fopperholic #17 She's cleaver, she's frugal, she loves a pot noodle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few more planned?! Is this a thing? Do people really take their kids to see Santa more than once? Why?

Reactions: 13
So this is her reply to the comment questioning her about using Aldi nappies and why influencers are paid to promote.
Again, passive aggressive, she is vile! Putting pictures of baby banks on your stories doesn’t class as “working” with them. Giving them the gifted items you choose to sell, or going to the actual bank and sorting, washing and delivering items is classed as “working” with them. She has missed the point of what is being asked and has to come back with a snotty response. I think pampers need a few emails to advise they think carefully about who promotes their product!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
So this is her reply to the comment questioning her about using Aldi nappies and why influencers are paid to promote.
Again, passive aggressive, she is vile! Putting pictures of baby banks on your stories doesn’t class as “working” with them. Giving them the gifted items you choose to sell, or going to the actual bank and sorting, washing and delivering items is classed as “working” with them. She has missed the point of what is being asked and has to come back with a snotty response. I think pampers need a few emails to advise they think carefully about who promotes their product!
THEY’RE!!!!

She’s thick as mince that one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sharing the odd Insta story does not mean you're working with them.... 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This was up all night but has now been deleted
She wouldn’t know what to say! Imagine if the boys were born early! They would of felt the financial strain then. My hubby went back to work 3 days after mine were born and took the paternity leave when they came home. Meaning he’d leave me work at 6 travel an hour and a half every night to see our babies for an hour then drive himself home!
And with his job he got 1 day off s week and worked all weekend! The post of petrol and parking over Those 6 weeks was HUGE! We were lucky we had some savings but got used up pretty quick. But instead of selling all these gifted things and making money from peoples struggles why doesn’t she donate it. I met some mums who had to go back to work after having their prem baby and would start their mat leave when baby was out!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
“I wish there was something I could do” ... literally gave her something she could do and she’s deleted.

only gives a duck about World Prematurity day when it’s lining her polyester pockets.

Chelsea Pateman’s stories were spot on with it. Fopperholic doesn’t have a bleeping clue how lucky she is.

Reactions: 23
I won’t to say I can’t believe she didn’t respond to this but I can believe it, I’m just disgusted. What kind of person do you have to be to basically pretend you’re working with a charity (no real evidence she is & you know she would share it for the praise). She says she’s got loads of money in savings & her husband probably earns a lot of money so why do you need 3 double pushchairs is it!? She is vile, she either can’t afford to give it away or is just pure greedy. I think it’s probably the sheer greed. Knowing she could get a few hundred quid for the pushchair if she sold it. It’s not enough that she didnt have to pay the £1000+ for it in the first place like the rest of us plebs.
So narcissistic she can’t even see the error of her ways. Please Fopps, shock us all & do a decent thing for no personal gain.. show us you’re a nice person deep deep deep down in there somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I won’t to say I can’t believe she didn’t respond to this but I can believe it, I’m just disgusted. What kind of person do you have to be to basically pretend you’re working with a charity (no real evidence she is & you know she would share it for the praise). She says she’s got loads of money in savings & her husband probably earns a lot of money so why do you need 3 double pushchairs is it!? She is vile, she either can’t afford to give it away or is just pure greedy. I think it’s probably the sheer greed. Knowing she could get a few hundred quid for the pushchair if she sold it. It’s not enough that she didnt have to pay the £1000+ for it in the first place like the rest of us plebs.
So narcissistic she can’t even see the error of her ways. Please Fopps, shock us all & do a decent thing for no personal gain.. show us you’re a nice person deep deep deep down in there somewhere.
4 pushchairs 😂 let’s face it if she did donate she would 100% share tht with us

Reactions: 16
That lady took the time to share her experience yet it was deleted 🙄. Fopps followers need to wake up and realise that she writes the narrative of her instagram life. No point putting anything on there that she won't want to hear. I know Foppernoodle is all about "positivity" but I think she confuses that with "ignorance".

Reactions: 25
Such an insensitive witch how about swap places with slimming_jsg rather than complain about your non moving 14 month olds testing your patience 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Interesting that she doesn’t allow you to comment on her stories. I really wanted to ask her what she’s donated! She’s such a salty, selfish, vapid cow. Really doesn’t come across as a remotely nice or kind person.

Reactions: 17
Interesting that she doesn’t allow you to comment on her stories. I really wanted to ask her what she’s donated! She’s such a salty, selfish, vapid cow. Really doesn’t come across as a remotely nice or kind person.
Yea I really want to do the same. Like other than sharing their posts what is she doing. My daughters the same age this year I'm doing my shoebox appeal for a 1 year old girl and as she gets older she will be able to choose things to go in it for a child the same age as her. Fopps needs to learn about #giving not just #gifted

Reactions: 16

Beyond disgusting that someone who openly discusses their vast savings and fortunate financial position cannot donate a single thing themselves. Fopps repulses me with her terribly selfish behaviour. I don’t doubt that if she did donate something it would be splashed all over the gram for everyone to see how much of a martyr she is and there’s not been a single sight of that.
What a sad, sad woman she is.

Reactions: 23

Beyond disgusting that someone who openly discusses their vast savings and fortunate financial position cannot donate a single thing themselves. Fopps repulses me with her terribly selfish behaviour. I don’t doubt that if she did donate something it would be splashed all over the gram for everyone to see how much of a martyr she is and there’s not been a single sight of that.
What a sad, sad woman she is.
Those books from Santa yday will be going straight in the donate pile. I don't think she donates at all and if she does she can't show us because it's all the things she has been gifted by companies and doesn't want to piss them off

Reactions: 11
I reckon the only things she’ll have donated are the boys old clothes. We know she sells all the ‘big ticket’ and gifted items on her FB page which is a shame for the families who need the support from these charities she mentions often struggle to purchase the more expensive items like prams and car seats etc....but Fopps stands to gain financially from them whereas she’d only get a couple of pounds for clothes, so in her eyes, not worth the effort of listing

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.