Fopperholic #17 She's cleaver, she's frugal, she loves a pot noodle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dafuq are they dressed in?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They look like they've been attacked by a Nike stamp and had cement boots attached...."tonight you sleep with da fishes".

WOW #ASBOstylee

Also photo with golden boy./ with shoes on in the house! I think I need to unfollow 😂
It's OK she rarely has shoes on in the house 😂😂😂👢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She seems to have changed her style in the past few weeks. Havnt seen her wear a dress in ages. Despite spending hundreds on a load only 2 months ago. So wasteful.

Again having separate meals to what the boys eat. Why aren’t they all having the same?? Really baffles me she can be arsed to cook 2 separate meals every night. Cuz we know she don’t batch cook and microwave 😂 Even if it’s served up later for them. Do they never sit at the table as a family? Thats really sad if they don’t.

Reactions: 15
Bit early to be meeting Santa isnt it? Not even December yet but hey hi she has to evrhe first to post a pic with Santa on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t listen to the stories as cannot stand the screeching but ...

1 - the picture of the boys new born, why has she blacked some details out? I’m presuming it’s their names, DOB’s and weights? I honestly can’t think what else they put on there but my youngest is 10 now. I completely understand that most people wouldn’t want this on the internet but we all know their names and DOB‘s from what she posts ...

2 - who is Chris reading to? If it’s the boys wouldn’t she show their reaction? I think the little miss splendid moves house is a reference to herself and am kind of hoping Chris made a joke about it 😂

Reactions: 13
I don’t listen to the stories as cannot stand the screeching but ...

1 - the picture of the boys new born, why has she blacked some details out? I’m presuming it’s their names, DOB’s and weights? I honestly can’t think what else they put on there but my youngest is 10 now. I completely understand that most people wouldn’t want this on the internet but we all know their names and DOB‘s from what she posts ...

2 - who is Chris reading to? If it’s the boys wouldn’t she show their reaction? I think the little miss splendid moves house is a reference to herself and am kind of hoping Chris made a joke about it 😂
I thought that.. we all know they were born in Coventry hospital, 5lbs and born early September. Is she trying to be all Meghan on us!

• Haha
I thought that.. we all know they were born in Coventry hospital, 5lbs and born early September. Is she trying to be all Meghan on us!
Well considering that she posted that pic when they were born with all details on I cant understand why she'd blank them out now!! We're tattlers, we dont forget...even if she forgets if its chicken or salmon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Saw her and her cackling self in touchwood today, can’t wait to see the over filtered pictures in comparison to what she actually looked like! No way in hell are those boys getting the lollipops from Santa!
So Ellsbells what was she like in real life? Did it look like she was spending quality time with her family or was she on her phone? Did she look down-to-earth or affected? Was that the first time you've seen her? Just curious!

Reactions: 9
im absolutely convinced that Mad Mazza is Fopps herself .... I really can’t see a mother fawning over her daughter on social media like a crazed fan.... my daughter would honestly give me a right “bollocking” if I was doing so
She's such a spoilt brat, Mazza is probably too scared to say anything negative. You'd have thought with her nana passing away recently that Fopps would be spending more time with her mum and not dumping the twins on her so much but no, if there's an opportunity to meet the z listers from love island, Fopps has to be there. I wonder if anyone at the Bayliss and Harding prestige event thought she was one of the love islanders mum?

That reminds me, I have a Bayliss and Harding prestige unwanted gift set gathering dust in the bottom of my wardrobe that I must take to the charity shop. Thanks for reminding me Fopps.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many times will she go see Santa?

I wonder if the boys asked for another car 😂
I never understand why parents take their children to see Santa more than once, we'll only take our LO the once, as near to Christmas as possible, but then I suppose Flopperholic needs some content for her Social Media.

Reactions: 14
So Ellsbells what was she like in real life? Did it look like she was spending quality time with her family or was she on her phone? Did she look down-to-earth or affected? Was that the first time you've seen her? Just curious!
Not on her phone, wow moment! She looks completely different, smaller and a bit rounder in the face. Quite pretty, so can’t quite understand why she has to use colour and stretch on her photos and thinks it looks ok!
She comes across as stuck up, I didn’t get the warmth to want to approach her.

I never understand why parents take their children to see Santa more than once, we'll only take our LO the once, as near to Christmas as possible, but then I suppose Flopperholic needs some content for her Social Media.
You are right it is all for social media, which is terribly sad.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.