Fopperholic #17 She's cleaver, she's frugal, she loves a pot noodle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Nikki, if you are reading this. Please do the right thing and donate your earnings to a neonatal unit. Profiting off “World prematurity day” is beyond low. Even if your boys had spent time in a neonatal unit, I’d still think it’s disgraceful that you kept the money. The NHS is being completely shafted, they need the money more than you do. Do the right thing.... and if you’re still doing the social media thing this time next year (unlikely I know)... have some decency and don’t try and make some quick cash off of a day that is incredibly sensitive.
Think before you post.
Amen!!

Happy to mooch off the nhs for fertility treatment when they could've more than afforded it......anyway do the right thing for once in your life.

Reactions: 19
Oh I'm still fuming. It's really touched a nerve.

She doesn't appreciate anything. She thinks it's her right to get whatever she demands.

I bet if she didn't know she was infertile, she'd never have bothered with kids because she's a selfish cow. However, she was told she couldn't so she had a wee tantrum and made sure she did.

Those kids are nothing more than a bolt on to whatever her pathetic life is. Such a shame and I am broken for the genuine people who long for a baby because they want to love and care for another human being.

The infertility post really bugged me. I couldn't even start on it the other day.
I was shocked when she said that she wou
I dunno if this is me being stupid sensitive but watching her do her pampers ad this morning and thinking to myself your money out of world prem day! Her babies where never prem. I work with prem babies on a neonatal unit and she was sent home after 1-2 days max!!! She’s full of tit! Yes they were early but they were both born fine and healthy and didn’t even enter the neonatal unit! I was so close to saying how insensitive she is being by making money by marking such a sensitive day to some people!
It was the hardest time of my life, neonatal is so scary On so many levels! She never had to witness her boys go through it, yet world prematurity day she’s cashing out on trying to be relevant. I actually think it’s disgusting from pampers. They have got a couple people who went through it to advertise it. Which is great as they get it, they have been there. All she’s had is ones that didn’t sit up because she didn’t know you had to teach them.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Chris was itching to make a lewd comment about the duck book wasn't he.

Also edit to add, sorry I didn't mean to skim over the premature baby comments from you guys. I can't imagine how hard it must have been for you x

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Chris was itching to make a lewd comment about the duck book wasn't he.

Also edit to add, sorry I didn't mean to skim over the premature baby comments from you guys. I can't imagine how hard it must have been for you x
I thought that too, fancy wanting to sexualise a kids book the weirdos 😩

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Dear lord the boys look chavy! Going to see Santa in chav wear! Why not coming slightly Christmassy 😂

Reactions: 7
#favouritetwin
#noselfiewithlawlaw
#loveugraygray

Om
Dear lord the boys look chavy! Going to see Santa in chav wear! Why not coming slightly Christmassy 😂
Omg I know right! Dunno if I'm just being a snob but Jesus dress them nicely!!!!!! My boys do have tracksuits or joggers for lazy home days and for nursery, but I love to dress them nicely when we are out and about 🤷🤷

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also photo with golden boy./ with shoes on in the house! I think I need to unfollow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#favouritetwin
#noselfiewithlawlaw
#loveugraygray

Om
Omg I know right! Dunno if I'm just being a snob but Jesus dress them nicely!!!!!! My boys do have tracksuits or joggers for lazy home days and for nursery, but I love to dress them nicely when we are out and about 🤷🤷
DO THEY NOT HAVE VESTS ON STILL!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
#favouritetwin
#noselfiewithlawlaw
#loveugraygray

Om
I see she's been head stretching again on those unfiltered photos, along with wearing boots in the house that she always removes at the front door 😜

• Haha
Already deleted 🙄
Which to my mind just highlights she knows it’s true. It was me that posted it, I was raging she’d do a paid ad for that.
She’s such a controlling witch. It’s a genuine question. You weren’t awful or nasty. You asked a bleeping QUESTION. She’s insufferable.

• Heart
Guys you are so lucky having the NHS. My elderly dad just spent 10 days in a public hospital in Ireland and got a bill for €800. His medication isn’t covered by the Government- has to pay €125 a month. An elderly man who paid taxes all his life. The Irish health system is going the way of America - soon an ambulance won’t pick you up until they see your insurance details.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She really is a bleeping witch she exploiting her twins at every opportunity and no love unless you’ve actually been through the bleeping experience yourself you have no bleeping idea how hard it is... you can sympathise yes, but you have absolutely no idea ...

Pampers are obviously suffering from lack of sales and think these goons will get sales moving again....
But her 150,000 followers all know that she uses Aldi nappies. They must really be desperate.

Reactions: 17
But her 150,000 followers all know that she uses Aldi nappies. They must really be desperate.
I think they are desperate because Aldi nappies are half the price for the same quality they are hoping these influencers can sway more customers their way.. you would have thought they would have stipulated the influencers had to use their product 😂😂

Reactions: 6
#favouritetwin
#noselfiewithlawlaw
#loveugraygray

Hang on a mo.... isn’t Chris sponsored by Adidas? Didn’t she use that excuse once for having 600 gym outfits - coz she gets them through his sponsor?

Kids head to toe in Nike won’t go down well

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.