Fopperholic #17 She's cleaver, she's frugal, she loves a pot noodle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the only things she’ll have donated are the boys old clothes. We know she sells all the ‘big ticket’ and gifted items on her FB page which is a shame for the families who need the support from these charities she mentions often struggle to purchase the more expensive items like prams and car seats etc....but Fopps stands to gain financially from them whereas she’d only get a couple of pounds for clothes, so in her eyes, not worth the effort of listing
She boils my piss

Reactions: 8
I won’t to say I can’t believe she didn’t respond to this but I can believe it, I’m just disgusted. What kind of person do you have to be to basically pretend you’re working with a charity (no real evidence she is & you know she would share it for the praise). She says she’s got loads of money in savings & her husband probably earns a lot of money so why do you need 3 double pushchairs is it!? She is vile, she either can’t afford to give it away or is just pure greedy. I think it’s probably the sheer greed. Knowing she could get a few hundred quid for the pushchair if she sold it. It’s not enough that she didnt have to pay the £1000+ for it in the first place like the rest of us plebs.
So narcissistic she can’t even see the error of her ways. Please Fopps, shock us all & do a decent thing for no personal gain.. show us you’re a nice person deep deep deep down in there somewhere.
She's as thick as pig tit! Social media is her career, so if she posted on her platform that she donated one of her many double pushchairs she didn't need, it is such good PR for her!! With good PR comes more response, which leads to more followers, which then means more money for flopperbollocks! But of course, she wouldn't realise this as she's as thick as they come and has absolutely no idea how the career she's trying to lead works. Get a real job Flopps, you're useless!

Reactions: 19
Girls,be kind to each other,that post.wtf,she should take a look at herself first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well considering that she posted that pic when they were born with all details on I cant understand why she'd blank them out now!! We're tattlers, we dont forget...even if she forgets if its chicken or salmon 🤣

Can I triple like this comment

Reactions: 4
Bit early to be meeting Santa isnt it? Not even December yet but hey hi she has to evrhe first to post a pic with Santa on Instagram
I thought this too. I mean even if it was taken early, hold off from posting it until December?! tit even the Americans haven't gotten to Thanksgiving yet, I don't think and this complete bone head is posting pics with Santa.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This reignites my rage. Oh my bleeping god. This bleep. I despair. I dislike her.
It was my post. This has honestly made me furious. I made a totally valid suggestion, I wasn't rude, in fact I was actually quite polite and added a heart emoticon to try and remove the sting a little (that she didn't deserve), and I even made a conversation-worthy point about the financial hardships that often occur having a premature child. Which I know full well about, having had a premature child myself who is now disabled and has already had one massive operation which we had to privately fund as not available on the NHS, and we've now been told needs another. So she can duck right off.

She boasts about being able to afford to stay at home (all those savings and working so hard), shows off her massive inappropriate 'clothes hauls', toy shopping, numerous 'beauty' procedures, and being gifted so much stuff, then won't even engage with me when I suggested ways in which she could in fact actually HELP rather than just jumping on the bandwagon by being PAID to post from Pampers - a brand she doesn't even bleeping use.

I posted another comment under the barry_the_puggy post which she has previously interacted with. Let's see if she replies.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Someone on one of the posts has said oh I didn’t realise yours were premature? How stressful. Her reply is “yes they were but they did so so well”

yes they did so so well because they weren’t actually premature in the context that pampers are trying to highlight! They were virtually full term for a single baby, never mind twins!! Twins at 35 weeks is NOT premature! They weren’t tiny fragile babies who’s lives hung in the balance, they weren’t whisked away and fighting for their lives with wires coming out of them. Nikki and Chris didn’t have to sit at their bedside for weeks or months on end willing them to keep fighting and turn a corner. They took home 2 perfectly healthy babies 1 day after they were born!

I had a baby born at 37 weeks. Full term according to all the baby books. He was very poorly when born as for some reason his lungs were immature and he had an infection. Almost 2 weeks he was in neo natal for, and I could have lost him more than once! I’m not comparing him to some of the experiences parents go through when they have a premature birth because he wasn’t premature. What I’m trying to say is that fopps has 2 perfectly healthy new borns!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It was my post. This has honestly made me furious. I made a totally valid suggestion, I wasn't rude, in fact I was actually quite polite and added a heart emoticon to try and remove the sting a little (that she didn't deserve), and I even made a conversation-worthy point about the financial hardships that often occur having a premature child. Which I know full well about, having had a premature child myself who is now disabled and has already had one massive operation which we had to privately fund as not available on the NHS, and we've now been told needs another. So she can duck right off.

She boasts about being able to afford to stay at home (all those savings and working so hard), shows off her massive inappropriate 'clothes hauls', toy shopping, numerous 'beauty' procedures, and being gifted so much stuff, then won't even engage with me when I suggested ways in which she could in fact actually HELP rather than just jumping on the bandwagon by being PAID to post from Pampers - a brand she doesn't even bleeping use.

I posted another comment under the barry_the_puggy post which she has previously interacted with. Let's see if she replies.
I think it’s alreqdy been deleted what did you say?

Reactions: 3
My children were born early too by C-section and VBAC respectively but not once have I ever corrected their ages when they were born or referred to them as premature because besides being a little jaundiced, there were no problems. I feel for all of you who've had to watch your babies struggle to make it to the stage that they now are and have people like her think it's something to profit from. Sending you hugs for all the times you were sad, scared and worried while having to keep it together for your children and other halves. duck Fopperholic!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It shows how much interest she’s taken in the pampers campaign she can’t even get the hashtag correct it’s got an S on the end the silly twit

Reactions: 9

Think it’s been deleted as says 3 replies but only 2 showing

Reactions: 3
Those books from Santa yday will be going straight in the donate pile. I don't think she donates at all and if she does she can't show us because it's all the things she has been gifted by companies and doesn't want to piss them off
But Unmumsy Mum often gives things away she’s been #gifted as she doesn’t want her kids to become entitled or spoilt. I don’t think the companies really have that much of an issue with it.

And another day another coffee shop.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.