Fopperholic #17 She's cleaver, she's frugal, she loves a pot noodle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet this reply was typed through gritted teeth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She really is a bleeping witch she exploiting her twins at every opportunity and no love unless you’ve actually been through the bleeping experience yourself you have no bleeping idea how hard it is... you can sympathise yes, but you have absolutely no idea ...

Mrs hinch has advertised it too 🧐 clearly pampers are asking anyone and everyone with no sensitivity as to the product they're actually flogging 😔
Pampers are obviously suffering from lack of sales and think these goons will get sales moving again....

Reactions: 13
She really is a bleeping witch she exploiting her twins at every opportunity and no love unless you’ve actually been through the bleeping experience yourself you have no bleeping idea how hard it is... you can sympathise yes, but you have absolutely no idea ...

Pampers are obviously suffering from lack of sales and think these goons will get sales moving again....
I am disgusted. It's such a bleeping low marketing ploy to take advantage of such an awful situation (and I mean real preemies, not 5 week early twins who are basically full term in the twin sense).

I am so glad I used aldi nappies and will never use a pampers product ever again.

My 2nd was induced at 36 because of problems and was in scbu for a few days. I'd never consider myself as a premmie mum. He was a chunky 7lb-er and was born with a condition we already knew about.
Talk about milking something just for the engagement and money! 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She is EVIL, bleeping evil.

Omg I am so angry and actually quite upset. How bleeping dare she make money off of people's suffering.

The only time that rat faced duck comments on her page is when she's doing an advert. He is just as bad as her.

The pair of them are bottom dwellers. Well matched. Hope they enjoy their sad pathetic materialistic lives.

Scummy cunts.

Wouldn't expect anything less from this dim donut either.

Family of leeches and tit stains on the planet.
I agree with most of that but harsh to judge the entire family from those three individuals and their actions in my opinion

Reactions: 2
I agree with most of that but harsh to judge the entire family from those three individuals and their actions in my opinion
Sorry I was a bit too angry when I wrote that and yes I agree, I am limiting it to the three of them when I say family.

ETA... Mad mazza probably doesn't actually realise what they're doing either tbf. She probably thinks prick face is doing a selfless good deed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sorry I was a bit too angry when I wrote that and yes I agree, I am limiting it to the three of them when I say family
Yeah she gets to me like that too. Definitely does not realise what she has and how lucky she is (not talking about anything but her children in that statement). Glad you've calmed down a bit x

Reactions: 4
Yeah she gets to me like that too. Definitely does not realise what she has and how lucky she is (not talking about anything but her children in that statement). Glad you've calmed down a bit x
Oh I'm still fuming. It's really touched a nerve.

She doesn't appreciate anything. She thinks it's her right to get whatever she demands.

I bet if she didn't know she was infertile, she'd never have bothered with kids because she's a selfish cow. However, she was told she couldn't so she had a wee tantrum and made sure she did.

Those kids are nothing more than a bolt on to whatever her pathetic life is. Such a shame and I am broken for the genuine people who long for a baby because they want to love and care for another human being.

The infertility post really bugged me. I couldn't even start on it the other day.

She just cant help but jump on a band wagon. Taking your one month early 5lb twins home the day after they are born doesnt count in this case Fopps. Has she even mentioned her mate JSG who's twins were born at 27 weeks?

Reactions: 17
She just cant help but jump on a band wagon. Taking your one month early 5lb twins home the day after they are born doesnt count in this case Fopps. Has she even mentioned her mate JSG who's twins were born at 27 weeks?
No she hasn't, because she's out "toy shopping" atm. That's how much preemie day touched her swinging brick.

• Wow
Sorry I was a bit too angry when I wrote that and yes I agree, I am limiting it to the three of them when I say family.

ETA... Mad mazza probably doesn't actually realise what they're doing either tbf. She probably thinks prick face is doing a selfless good deed.
im absolutely convinced that Mad Mazza is Fopps herself .... I really can’t see a mother fawning over her daughter on social media like a crazed fan.... my daughter would honestly give me a right “bollocking” if I was doing so

• Haha
Reactions: 11
im absolutely convinced that Mad Mazza is Fopps herself .... I really can’t see a mother fawning over her daughter on social media like a crazed fan.... my daughter would honestly give me a right “bollocking” if I was doing so
I don't think fopps has the brains to be able to keep up the consistency of her posting style

Reactions: 4
Saw her and her cackling self in touchwood today, can’t wait to see the over filtered pictures in comparison to what she actually looked like! No way in hell are those boys getting the lollipops from Santa!

• Wow
Don't know if you have seen JSG's post but it was very heartfelt and eloquent. Exactly the way the day should be celebrated and a great use of her platform to spread awareness of the facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
iAbsolutely disgusted with pampers and obvs fopps. Why is she making money from world prematurity day. Her babies weren’t in neonatal so does not understand the stress and sadness that causes. Having your babies taken to a different side of the hospital! Not seeing them for 6 hours whilst in recovery oh and leaving them in hospital over night.

Why would pampers want her to advertise it when she hasn’t been through it. Myself had twins born early at 30 weeks. A real hard time of my life. It’s actually made me feel very comfortable her advertising it. I would of got it if she could of talked about what it is like having a premature birth!
Couldn’t agree more. My son was born two weeks early and was the same weight as one of her twins! He was fine but how dare she jump on the prematurity bandwagon!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I dunno if this is me being stupid sensitive but watching her do her pampers ad this morning and thinking to myself your money out of world prem day! Her babies where never prem. I work with prem babies on a neonatal unit and she was sent home after 1-2 days max!!! She’s full of tit! Yes they were early but they were both born fine and healthy and didn’t even enter the neonatal unit! I was so close to saying how insensitive she is being by making money by marking such a sensitive day to some people!

Reactions: 27
I dunno if this is me being stupid sensitive but watching her do her pampers ad this morning and thinking to myself your money out of world prem day! Her babies where never prem. I work with prem babies on a neonatal unit and she was sent home after 1-2 days max!!! She’s full of tit! Yes they were early but they were both born fine and healthy and didn’t even enter the neonatal unit! I was so close to saying how insensitive she is being by making money by marking such a sensitive day to some people!
No, you're not being super sensitive. They're a pair of money grabbing cretins. It's despicable that she's cashing in on this. I hope she loses everything material. Maybe then that will open her eyes up to what is really important in life.

Hi! I'm Nikki, I cash in on people's misery to buy primark shite and make up 👋

Reactions: 16
Hey Nikki, if you are reading this. Please do the right thing and donate your earnings to a neonatal unit. Profiting off “World prematurity day” is beyond low. Even if your boys had spent time in a neonatal unit, I’d still think it’s disgraceful that you kept the money. The NHS is being completely shafted, they need the money more than you do. Do the right thing.... and if you’re still doing the social media thing this time next year (unlikely I know)... have some decency and don’t try and make some quick cash off of a day that is incredibly sensitive.
Think before you post.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.