Fopperholic #17 She's cleaver, she's frugal, she loves a pot noodle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the refuge centre she supports asked for double pushchairs not long ago and she's sat on one she has to 'dig out'.
She likes to show off a flash life but she never helps anyone out.
How handy would that be to a family with multiples who have nothing.
It’s like the silver cross one she bought did a video on it and used it like 3 times

Reactions: 8
Lol!! Someone has commented how passive aggressive her responses were to that lady and her mum liked it 😂😂 she's talking about your daughter, you dumb witch, not the other lady 😂😂
🤣 Fopps must be thinking the same cos the comment is still there. Thick as two short planks 🤣

Reactions: 8
Lol!! Someone has commented how passive aggressive her responses were to that lady and her mum liked it 😂😂 she's talking about your daughter, you dumb witch, not the other lady 😂😂
Does her mother just live to stalk her Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️ I wonder if mad Mazza is still going to fat club now her precious Prikki is a SW queen no more 😆

Reactions: 5
iAbsolutely disgusted with pampers and obvs fopps. Why is she making money from world prematurity day. Her babies weren’t in neonatal so does not understand the stress and sadness that causes. Having your babies taken to a different side of the hospital! Not seeing them for 6 hours whilst in recovery oh and leaving them in hospital over night.

Why would pampers want her to advertise it when she hasn’t been through it. Myself had twins born early at 30 weeks. A real hard time of my life. It’s actually made me feel very comfortable her advertising it. I would of got it if she could of talked about what it is like having a premature birth!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
iAbsolutely disgusted with pampers and obvs fopps. Why is she making money from world prematurity day. Her babies weren’t in neonatal so does not understand the stress and sadness that causes. Having your babies taken to a different side of the hospital! Not seeing them for 6 hours whilst in recovery oh and leaving them in hospital over night.

Why would pampers want her to advertise it when she hasn’t been through it. Myself had twins born early at 30 weeks. A real hard time of my life. It’s actually made me feel very comfortable her advertising it. I would of got it if she could of talked about what it is like having a premature birth!
Came to say the same. Hers were a few weeks early and healthy 🙄 could of understand jsg doing it but not fopps

Reactions: 14
The biker boots made a one second appearance but where is the full length mirror kitchen photo we usually see?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder it Mazza gets blocked for liking that comment 😂😂😂

• Haha

Mrs hinch has advertised it too 🧐 clearly pampers are asking anyone and everyone with no sensitivity as to the product they're actually flogging 😔

Reactions: 9
And now she’s posting photo after photo and quotes about corrected ages to justify why she said her babies were early. 35 weeks for twins is practically full term surely? Only ever had one baby at a time myself and 37 weeks is considered full term so the fact that her babies came at 35 weeks weighing over 5lb each and needing no special care is absolutely not premature territory. Yet again she’s jumping on a bandwagon to try and be relevant!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

This pissed me off last year when they used and paid loads of influencers. We know she uses Aldi nappies. We know she doesn’t do or donate to charity shops. Why the duck have they chosen her.

Reactions: 18
the corrected age post is cute and explains a lot but hers didn’t sit because she didn’t encourage them. The crawl fine now and no they don’t walk but not all 14 month year olds do.
Mine took forever to smile.. now imagine that milestone not being hit. You’d feel crap right? She’s got no clue. No relatable. Trying to cash out on a day some parents had to fight every day and saw things happen to their baby they should see! She’s an idiot

I just watched Mrs Hinch’s story and by far way more better than fopps. Mrs Hinch atleast explains about it, talks about Bliss charity etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

HER TWINS WERENT PREMATURE ... it’s a disgrace and a real kick in the teeth to parents like you and others who have been through it! She has NO SHAME

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She is EVIL, bleeping evil.

Omg I am so angry and actually quite upset. How bleeping dare she make money off of people's suffering.

The only time that rat faced duck comments on her page is when she's doing an advert. He is just as bad as her.

The pair of them are bottom dwellers. Well matched. Hope they enjoy their sad pathetic materialistic lives.

Scummy cunts.

Wouldn't expect anything less from this dim donut either.

Family of leeches and tit stains on the planet.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her saying she has 10 years on some of those girls. Wow she is really in denial. 15 years plus on most of them. Like many of you have said, I've never seen her look so happy and she's never smiled like that with any of her boys. She is so shallow. If she think it's a claim to fame having pics with love island contestants then she is a really sad lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This picture, off her gram, was taken on the 5th September 2018, 1day after her “prem” babies were born! That’s how poorly and prem. her babies were.
She really needs to think about what she posts and how it’s put, and major companies really need to think about who they use to advertise. She had absolutely no idea on being a parent to a prem baby and it’s all about selling her boys to the devil 😡

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I’m sure she would of been grateful of your help fopps...
if you want to help people, donate your silvercross and bugaboo pushchairs. Don’t sell gifted items. Don’t jump on bad wagons that you have no idea about. Stop trying to be relatable just carry on selling your pot noodles

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.