Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think that she should stick to doing these ads. I can’t stop laughing whenever I look at them so she is doing wonders for my emotional well-being 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How low budget is the ad? Jeeeeez it is thee most cringeworthy thing ever! Hahaha. Why can we see through her stomach to the work tops? Why the monster size pot at her fingertips? The mind boggles! 🤷‍♀️😄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So has SW Feebs on a blatant beg. I think slimmingworldjsg had a #paidpromotion with them too. She must be feeling left out!

She’s slimmed herself down too - check out the handle on the microwave - about an inch difference between where the top is and where the bottom is
I noticed that Swfeebs liked it 🙄🙄🙄 desperate bint 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I can't wait to see what she does for the Christmas advert for them next month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Happy to be of service 😂😂
I still can't really unsee it tbh and I've put my specs on now 😆
I just don't get the concept of the and?! Why a giant floating pot and one in her stomach?!
Would her actually eating it and looking like she's enjoying it having just returned from the gym look better?!
It's a proportion thing. The large pot represents a scaled up version of the life size pot and the one in her stomach is also scaled up to represent how much powder favouring she inhaled before binning it. Hope that clears it up for you. It's daft she wasted time creating a void where her stomach is when she already has a real one where her heart should be, unless she just moved it down a bit.......

Reactions: 8
I mean, I get most of us give Meldrum Inc a bit of a hard time, but you’ve gotta hand it to them, they’ve never cut a hole in their stomach to advertise some shite like this! Possibly the most hysterical thing I’ve seen on the internet for a LONG time!

Reactions: 14
This ad picture is making me suspicious. I'm wondering if this time specific career thing really did exist now. Could she be starring as the 5th teletubby in a panto this year? The twins get to join her too and so along with Dipsy, Lala, Po, Tinky Winky, Gray Gray and Law Law Fopperholic is Spitty the seventh 'dwarf' teletubby with a little screen. Won't freak the boys as they're used to a constant screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean someone, SOMEONE IN HER INNER CIRCLE must be like NIKKI NO. STOP THIS. Do they all dislike her and want her to embarrass herself??

I feel for the boys when these are plucked out of Google in 10 years time 😭
I don't think there are many in her inner circle (or would want to broach the subject with her). She said on her last v-log she prefers talking to people on social media as it's cathartic since she gets "amazing support from people". She says she's better speaking to a camera than speaking to people face to face, probably since it's escapism and she doesn't need to listen to the opinions of those that are close to her. It's sad but I doubt she has any close friends (just acquaintances) to call her out on her behaviour. She would just ignore their advice anyway.

Her cover photo on her personal FB page is of her with a group of girls on her wedding day and her in the middle. I doubt there are any best friends in there. She never talks about being on the phone for ages to "such and such", or having this person round to visit, etc. She reminds me of someone I know who sent out a "Happy Christmas" text to everyone on her phone list and counted the number of replies she got (as though it was validation on how popular she was).

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20191105-220314.jpg

I'm literally fuming at her reply...this is my first post on here as I really wanted to believe that she's ok and honest, of bloody course she can't advise or help this lady because she has never ever struggled with weight loss and all the emotions and feelings it brings...nikki you're an absolute disgrace and a fraud...and yes I know you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
View attachment 54692

I'm literally fuming at her reply...this is my first post on here as I really wanted to believe that she's ok and honest, of bloody course she can't advise or help this lady because she has never ever struggled with weight loss and all the emotions and feelings it brings...nikki you're an absolute disgrace and a fraud...and yes I know you!
Nikki is the biggest fraud going and hasn’t a scooby doo on anything she is asked to advise on, she basically blags her way through. Her life is “perfect” and she doesn’t relate to such struggles and issues (which we all know is bull). As a top consultant she should be able to advise and support this, she would have seen this happen many times, over and over.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 54692

What happened to her “struggling” with gaining half a stone lately? Feeling fluffy or whatever. Lying witch.

Reactions: 24
Would love to know the syn values on these noodles. As a manager and consultant wouldn't she be keen to check the SW app before eating one?

Reactions: 4
Would love to know the syn values on these noodles. As a manager and consultant wouldn't she be keen to check the SW app before eating one?
I know she counts syns or whatever (I think they were 2-3syns) I put it in to my WW calculator out of morbid curiosity and 10 points for the pot...half my daily allowance due to the fat and sugar in them 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.