Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is all very chavtastic. The whole look is incredibly dated. Nothing classy or classic about it.

I do feel for her... she strikes me as being very insecure and pretty miserable. Her hubby is probably bored with the whole social media scene... groundhog day with her. Same old rubbish. Snoozefest!!!

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve just watched the part where her dad throws her away! šŸ˜‚ The slow motion camp jump from Chris and the boys is a close second to that for my favourite moment.

• Haha
Her dress is absolute tack šŸ˜© and makes her look out of proportion. Sheā€™s so trashy
Her dress/hair/look is awful. I've seen better put together looks on girls going to their high school prom šŸ˜² She's tried to do 'glam bride' and failed badly. Can't believe how cheap that dress looks either. Expected better from her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched the wedding video again & two things šŸ¤”
Why do they not kiss properly, just barely touch lips šŸ˜Æ
Was that a drunk Chris spinning round a golf club and then trying to kick a football šŸ˜‚
Also for no reason but I just realised me and Nikki are the same age (well I'm 5 months older) & we got married the same year (mine was exactly 5 months earlier) and we both have boy children (I have 3, no twins, 5 years and under) does this make me a super fan šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I originally started following her before the wedding. I remember the awful engagement pics with the ā€˜holding hands over the top of the pewā€™ pose and the shock at how cheap and nasty the wedding looked. Considering the subtle brags about her partners golfer youtube fame and her high flying SW job I was expecting more than a ā€˜value packageā€™ golf club wedding with an awful toilet roll holder wedding dress complete with straggly hair extensions! There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with a budget wedding they can be done beautifully. But the whole thing just looked trashy and thrown together, plus it came amongst all her brags about how much she earns!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
WOW... facially she looks like a totally different woman
sheā€˜s had far more cosmetic work than she proclaims sheā€™s had done...
a few years from now sheā€™ll be resembling Jackie Stallone.
It's absolutely shocking šŸ˜² And the sad thing is that she really didn't need to touch her face at all.

Definatley. Her waist is never that small and her arms look huge compared to her body.
Quite sad on what should be the happiest day of your life when you are supposed to feel beautiful she feels the need to alter the pics .... šŸ˜”

Itā€™s like she couldnā€™t come to terms with being an ā€œolderā€ bride. Such a shame she felt the need to photoshop / manipulate photos of the happiest day of her life..... says it all really. Iā€™ve just got married and there are some photos of myself I hate certain physical aspects of myself but I want to look back one day and know what I looked like, not what I thought I should look like. I wouldnā€™t mind so much if she was good at editing and made herself look better and not just a bizarre disproportionate shape!
The hand on hip pose is also really odd. Iā€™ve stood like that in nights out pictures because holding your arms like that helps make them look slimmer. It looks just bizarre doing it in a wedding dress and wouldnā€™t have even entered my head to. You are (or should be) so consumed with every other emotion that you really donā€™t think about how chubby your arms do or donā€™t look.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.