Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still waiting to see if she wears those biker boots that were sent to her or has she flogged them already?
She's "wrong and strong", so she'll want to prove that they are so "Uh-Mazing" and wear them at some stage simply because so many have said how hideous they are. I think they'd be fine for a 14 year old maybe.

Reactions: 6
If she was ever to sell merchandise it would be a 99% polyester 1% cotton (fair trade? 😂 as if!) slogan t-shirt.

Choice of three slogans in three colour options to reflect her previously unknown weight loss achievement of 3 stone in 3 months 😉 available in grey, leopard print or skin tone (think several layers of foundation and bronzer)

living MY truth

#winning#twinning

sniff, delete, block, repeat

Let's lift the mood in here and move on from speaking about the bereavement in her family, her fertility issues etc. Fan anyone think of some more colour options, slogans or other fopperholic merch ideas.
I didn’t know x

That should be her bleeping slogan -

oh you need to help your babies sit up? I didn’t know x
The sun is a horrible newspaper? I didn’t know x
Martin Luther king wasn’t talking about social media? I didn’t know x
rear facing is really important? I was just paid to pretend I give a tit and spouted What they told me to for some freebies because I DIDNT bleeping KNOW

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I feel like we need to do a cheat sheet for Fopps on good and bad:
Good:
Nelson Mandela (Fopperholic knows all about him!)
Kindness
Diversity in the media
Finding £10 in a coat you haven’t worn for ages
Bad:
The bleeping Sun
Hitler
Selling gifted items for personal gain
Trump, Johnson, Farage

I didn’t want the list to be too exhaustive, as I know it will be a lot to take on board for our Nikki. Please feel free to add to it.. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Good:
Cuddling and spending time with your children and putting their needs FIRST
Getting messy (you can clean mess but not turn back time for a memory makeover)
Letting the twins explore their home
being honest
donating gifted but unwanted items
Eating a well balanced adult portion of food
Parenting classes
Seeking help for mental health issues as well as physical health issues
Being as supportive to your mum as she is to you
Letting your skin breathe, go natural more
Embracing your actual age
Letting your hair down literally
Owning your tit (this does NOT mean what you buy!)
the off button on your phone
Eye contact
genuine tummy hurting laughter

Bad:
Soft play more than once a month (you've reached your quota until the twins are at least 3)
Lying through your invasaligned teeth
Ignorance (a degree proves duck all, educate yourself before self promotion in trash and your next 'career' duck up)
Bodily fluids in places they don't belong 👀
Treating your boys as a commodity
forgetting how much you went through and for how long to become a mum to now be wasting time and opportunities many women and men would die for
passing on your issues around food to others
fake laughter
spreading germs (48 hours!!!)
Using hundreds of pounds on clothes you don't need instead of the safest option for protecting your children, something money cannot buy to replace!
Selfishness
lip smacking
vanity
Consumerism
starvation

could do this all night 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That back massager thing she's trying to flog; she put a post up saying she ordered one immediately at xmas, after first seeing it when her sister was bought one as gift from her bro in-law... So how has she got an affiliate link on it? Would she have contacted the company with an ultra beg to advertise it for them? The little story really didn't ring true for me.
I'm pretty sure you can sort of ‘add yourself’ to affiliate link programmes with companies if you meet the requirements with followers etc, that’s why people are always desperate to get over 10k followers so they can use that function on stories
Like her ‘shop’ thing on amazon it’s all so she can get commission on anything you buy.
Apparently as well on certain websites if you don’t delete cookies the affiliate link stays on there so if you buy later on down the line she could potentially still earn off your purchase

*disclaimer* I’m not 100% on the ins and outs of this but what I’ve read/heard when looking into these things

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If she was ever to sell merchandise it would be a 99% polyester 1% cotton (fair trade? 😂 as if!) slogan t-shirt.

Choice of three slogans in three colour options to reflect her previously unknown weight loss achievement of 3 stone in 3 months 😉 available in grey, leopard print or skin tone (think several layers of foundation and bronzer)

living MY truth

#winning#twinning

sniff, delete, block, repeat

Let's lift the mood in here and move on from speaking about the bereavement in her family, her fertility issues etc. Fan anyone think of some more colour options, slogans or other fopperholic merch ideas.
FULLFATLASAGNE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I never knew about Tattle until she mentioned about some sites talking about her. You don't have to go to much effort to find it.. I just typed "fopperholic" in Google out of interest and it was listed under her youtube videos. I was so relieved to see it wasn't just me that found her so unrelatable! By being vague on her previous replies to people will probably just make them more intrigued to find out what's being said and potentially increase the number of Tattlers! She has stabbed herself in the foot!

Reactions: 20
Omg I've just realised she must have blocked me from Instagram after I liked one of the comments on her Facebook post about the sun article, one of the comments she deleted!! Oh I'm gutted...not!! She really is deluded! X
I consider it an achievement to be blocked by these bozos. As if you can’t just set up another profile

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She sells everything for profit, posts it on her personal page though so no come back. How people aspire to her is beyond me. She is a nasty, selfish piece o work.
Yeah it’s funny how you never see her selling those items on her Instagram page, where she has a lot more followers...

Reactions: 16
I consider it an achievement to be blocked by these bozos. As if you can’t just set up another profile
Haha this is so true! I'm not that bothered by her to set up another account, I'll just read here to see what poor choices she is making next!

Reactions: 9
She has been very quiet for a few hours now.
What is the betting she comes back with a sob story for that extra effect.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry to bring up car seat gate again, but......£135 each? For a second handcar seat? But you can’t be arsed to buy a half decent one for your parents car, an you keep advertising your local baby bank but are clearly not donating!
Didn't she get these for free?!

Reactions: 5
She’s being very quiet on the Instagram and YouTube front recently 🤔 I hope she’s taking the time out to grieve and spend time with her family

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s being very quiet on the Instagram and YouTube front recently 🤔 I hope she’s taking the time out to grieve and spend time with her family
I expect it's more likely she's at costa/subway/the gym or filming a shopping haul than actually taking time out to think of someone else

Reactions: 13
Didn't she get these for free?!
I'm sure they were gifted. She is a joke.

Edit - I've just scrolled back as she made a big fuss when she got the seats I can remember it as my toddler had the same seat but not in that pattern and i had the familiar humph I had to pay for mine.... anyway, no post exists now so she must have deleted before she sold!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm sure they were gifted. She is a joke.

Edit - I've just scrolled back as she made a big fuss when she got the seats I can remember it as my toddler had the same seat but not in that pattern and i had the familiar humph I had to pay for mine.... anyway, no post exists now so she must have deleted before she sold!
i'm sure they were gifted too and she did a load of stories about them.

Reactions: 8
i'm sure they were gifted too and she did a load of stories about them.
I seem to remember them being gifted too- Fopps & rat boy originally bought Silvercross ones to go with the silver cross pram that they used the grand total of 5 times and then were gifted the ones she’s just sold and she was raving about how much comfier the boys looked in them, blah, blah, blah

Reactions: 6
Clearly her YouTube 'career' hasnt gone the way she assumed, hence her having to sell all her gifted shite. Methinks someone thought they were more popular than they actually are.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's posted an inspirational quote on her FB with a spelling mistake in it (well the word isn't spelt wrong but it makes on sense - I think is should say every not event!!) Also deleted some comment where a lady asked a genuine question that was her comment on of the 'mean' ones ! I do hope she DM the girl to tell her it wasn't !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.