Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actual

Why does she have to always say my management and consultant role. Wouldn’t you just say “when I left”
Because she is a first class arse ! It’s always about making herself sound better than she actually is I mean it’s hardly CEO of a major company It’s the stepped down bit she says that gets me She has irritated the tit out of me already today

Reactions: 7
Because she is a first class arse ! It’s always about making herself sound better than she actually is I mean it’s hardly CEO of a major company It’s the stepped down bit she says that gets me She has irritated the tit out of me already today
stepped down? marched down the steps and sacked more like ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy tit that SW video 😂😂😂😂 what a load of pish.

"112 now where are you?"........try the page after 111 and before 113

Does she deliberately drag her videos out? Does she get more money the longer they are or something?

She don't get any money from me that's for sure.

WT actual F is she wearing?? Chav? Much?
She's just been to the gym, did two classes and now away to the dentist with gym minge 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She's just been to the gym, did two classes and now away to the dentist with gym minge 🤮🤮🤮
[/QUOTE]

Gym minge....im dead 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holy tit that SW video 😂😂😂😂 what a load of pish.

"112 now where are you?"........try the page after 111 and before 113

Does she deliberately drag her videos out? Does she get more money the longer they are or something?

She don't get any money from me that's for sure.

Yes to be able to monitise a video they have to be longer than 10 minutes

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Plus she seems to have alot more viewers for her SW videos than her crappy diaries so if she drags it out and picks the right topic she will make more pennies to spend on her favourite thing...herself

Reactions: 7
And the way she says onions.... 'uniuns'
And the way she lowers her voice several octaves when she's making a point that she likes something, then does that stupid laugh. It's SO GOOD *in low voice like a builder then back to screeching giggle* Does my tits in how she switches from chav to telephone voice constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry nothing she says will beat cross-onts 🤣

How she got any GCSE's is beyond me...let alone an A in English!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only watched her video for a few mins then realised why the duck am I watching someone read a bleeping recipe book! Dull dull dull

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is the most irritating bleep on Instagram.

No redeeming traits that make me feel guilty for disliking her so much.

I've even felt a touch sorry for that sticky fingered Jack Towers on a few occasions.....but her, she's just the most awful of the lot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.