Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit late to the party, but what the bloody bejesus have I just spent 9 minutes of my life watching 😳🤯🤯🤯 I couldn't get over how bored she looked in the ball pit after she & Chris had thrown balls at each other cos they're SUCH a fun couple and SO in love 🤔🙄🤮 she just sat slumped against the wall and did duck all with the boys. P L A Y with them! I N T E R A C T with them!!! Tell them colours, shapes, encourage them a bit jeez. Oh wait, don't tell me. You didn't realise you had to...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her family diary video blogs need binned.

Why oh why she thinks people care about her snooze fest "Sunday's"?

I had more fun doing my morning tit today.

Chris looks really depressed.

Tbh, I would too if my wife spent all my money on make up and I had to wear my kid's trousers with no socks on a cold October evening.
He just needs a man bun to complete the look 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Suggestion (someone make it title worthy if it isn’t good enough 😊)

Fopperholic: spitty lashes and pink eye, trashy photoshoots in pleather and tan tassel boots.

Reactions: 7
hi everyone gray gray here, mummy is sooo up her own arse she really pisses me off, daddy is alright though I can tolerate him.
I wish they would buy us a plate each though, not sure why we only get one between us when mummy and daddy claim to be so rich

This weekend we spent at soft play for the 52nd weekend on the trot, we are starting to get bored of it now but I suppose its better than the trips to Costa and mummy's latest shopping trips

I'm just wondering guys, do all you parents film every single second of your sons and daughters lives because we can't even eat in peace these days without that dam camera being in our faces, starting to think that's our parents

Anyway better go now it's getting past mummys official bedtime for us, don't tell her I've sneaked her phone though

Yours always, the fave twin x
😍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 😂😂😂
This has made my day! It's like the film 'Looks Who's Talking' this is exactly what the boys would be saying!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That new video... Her camera skills are shocking. Considering she's trying to make a living out of Instagram you'd think she have better camera skills. One minute it's blurred then we're staring at the desk while she's writing.. just felt all over the show. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She clearly isnt attending an sw group nor is she an online member, she is just doing it herself from home......remember when she would preach to go to and stay to group and that image therapy was the best ever? Sorry but shes a stay at home mum, she has the time in the world to attend a group so why is she winging it at home?

Reactions: 11
she would be that odd one at group that nobody wants to sit with because she is such a show off with her uh-mazing losses and cant possibly eat a chocolate bar and who has her 1 year old twins on sw

Reactions: 7
Why does she talk to them the way she does? It’s as if she’s annoyed by them being babies? “Ugh I don’t know why they’re so fascinated by this”...”-a roll of sellotape hahaha really?!” as if she’s personally offended by them not appreciating their expensive toys. I don’t have kids but even I know most babies love inanimate objects and the boxes things come in more than their toys most of the time!
The boys probably love those cups because it’s the first colourful thing they’ve seen in the house and they can hopefully shake it loud enough to drown your voice out. I’d claw my own ears off if I had to live with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
OMG her irritating laugh. She seriously laughs at anything!!! She gives me Migraine she is so irritating

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate the way she is swooned over like some kind of SW god. Why can nobody see how unhealthy her lifestyle actually is, and how her children have a better SW diet than she does? You can tell when she is desperately trying to get higher engagement, as she pulls out a desperate SW video full of crap she doesn’t even do herself. Now she has on tap crèche, she will live in the gym, something her followers won’t see.

OMG her irritating laugh. She seriously laughs at anything!!! She gives me Migraine she is so irritating
She reminds me of a girl that married one of my cousins she used to laugh after every sentence now she doesnt seem to do it anymore, i think someone must have said something to her because i noticed at a recent family party that she has stopped doing it...it is a sign of weakness and insecurity. the girl who married into the family is clearly now relaxed and does not do so anymore...fopps is so insecure its unreal

Reactions: 8
Why does she talk to them the way she does? It’s as if she’s annoyed by them being babies? “Ugh I don’t know why they’re so fascinated by this”...”-a roll of sellotape hahaha really?!” as if she’s personally offended by them not appreciating their expensive toys. I don’t have kids but even I know most babies love inanimate objects and the boxes things come in more than their toys most of the time!
The boys probably love those cups because it’s the first colourful thing they’ve seen in the house and they can hopefully shake it loud enough to drown your voice out. I’d claw my own ears off if I had to live with her.
They seem to irritate the life out of her and she ridicules them for doing cute baby things such as chewing a plastic cup. And telling them off for a dirty nappy, poor things. I can't wait for potty training when they try and poo in her Gucci trainers lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did she actual

Why does she have to always say my management and consultant role. Wouldn’t you just say “when I left”
Because she has to sound more important than she actually is 😂😂 she gave it all up for the boys you know!

• Haha
She will be a bit jealous today loads of twin mums today are at a PR day for river island

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She clearly isnt attending an sw group nor is she an online member, she is just doing it herself from home......remember when she would preach to go to and stay to group and that image therapy was the best ever? Sorry but shes a stay at home mum, she has the time in the world to attend a group so why is she winging it at home?
I don’t think that she could face going to group now that she’s not a *cough cough* manager. She’d be itching to tell the consultant that they’re doing it alllll wrong. She’s far too much of a control freak to sit through a group and not say a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.