Fopperholic#12 Tacky hauls and twice-weekly vlogs, Fopp’s insta content has gone to the dogs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Lawson is now getting called out for hair pulling and screaming. Maybe he is screaming for attention woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Poor Lawson is now getting called out for hair pulling and screaming. Maybe he is screaming for attention woman!
He is. He's desperate for attention so even a negative reaction from his mum is better than nothing to him 😓 breaks my heart. This was part of my studies and I've worked with a lot of children like Lawson that are not given positive attention so they discover how to get negative attention. The middle paragraph sums it up perfectly!
Screenshot_20190923-201407_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm so glad we have fopps to tell us how to make a ham wrap.

Poor Lawson - fighting for your attention fopps. He's just doing normal baby things. Why is she expecting perfectly behaved 1 year olds. They are learning! Or they will be on the occasions they are allowed to.

• Haha
He is. He's desperate for attention so even a negative reaction from his mum is better than nothing to him 😓 breaks my heart. This was part of my studies and I've worked with a lot of children like Lawson that are not given positive attention so they discover how to get negative attention. The middle paragraph sums it up perfectly!
View attachment 43434
So sad I want to scoop him up and cuddle him.

You could see the frustration today when all he wanted was the play doh pot

• Sad
Reactions: 6
if she discouraged them from playing together poor Lawson would be on his own permanent😔 someone has said pull his hair back😢 he’s only a baby I’m sure with twins you are going to get bickering and fighting over things best not making a big deal over it or one will permanently be getting told off and left out. Sounds awful but you can already tell Grayson is going to be a snitch and get Lawson in trouble with fopps with his crying. Gets his own way and full attention because he’s a crier. I’m sorry but I would be ignoring him if he was whinging for nothing he would soon stop when he realises it gets him nowhere mollycoddling him will just make him worse for doing it😬

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So I’m sat on my hands again, I so want to comment on that post but I can’t do it positively. Some of the responses 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lawson is using his language to get some attention, and it’s perfectly normal for him to squelch to get it! The hair pulling is also normal and all she needs to do is move him away and then praise him for something positive?! Those telling her to pull his hair back, bet channel mum would love her if she did that!

It makes me laugh. She's complaining that he screams, when all she ever does is scream at them/around them?! To him it'll be perfectly normal behaviour he's learned through imitation. He's probably just putting his fingers through Grayson's hair too.... Just like mummy (he doesn't know mum doesn't close up her fingers mid stroke).
She needs to re-watch her morning stories to realise just why they scream so high pitched.

Reactions: 16
Poor Lawson!! I cant bring myself to watch her stories based on what has just been said 💔 cant believe people are saying pull his hair back!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She sees Lawson as a total thug doesn't she? I remember her once saying that the other one cries so much because Lawson bullied him while they were in the womb. bleeping golden balls.

Love heathers comment about how he’s just copying the sounds around him with the squealing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She sees Lawson as a total thug doesn't she? I remember her once saying that the other one cries so much because Lawson bullied him while they were in the womb. bleeping golden balls.
I’m not one to favour babies, as they can’t help their parents. She has made a rod for her own back with Grayson, she has always made it her that he wants and pandered to his every whim. Poor Lawson is quiet and subdued because he has no choice, and if he dare touch his brother it’s an issue. It saddens me every time I see him, but when he dropped that toy yesterday and gave no reaction it actually said a lot. Most babies would shout or scream to get it back, he just sat back and gave nothing 😞. She really has no idea and still wants perfect, well behaved babies. She is teaching them absolutely no social skills, telly constantly on, shouting at them, prodding them etc etc. A parent is a child’s first teacher and they become their environment. She needs to remember that.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Hev the legend! Copies what goes on around him!!! Haha. Own up, who on here is hev?
Her reply though is Grayson demands alot of my attention. So it's ok to let Lawson get on with it then complain when he finally wants some attention. I don't have twins but maybe she should start doing things separately with them abit more. Like bath one without the other whilst Chris looks after the other then snuggle and have a book with a twin each so they get some one on one attention

• Angry
Her reply though is Grayson demands alot of my attention. So it's ok to let Lawson get on with it then complain when he finally wants some attention. I don't have twins but maybe she should start doing things separately with them abit more. Like bath one without the other whilst Chris looks after the other then snuggle and have a book with a twin each so they get some one on one attention
I'm a twin mum. I was only 19 when I had them (so they're teenagers now). But it really wasn't difficult to involve them both into activities despite their chalk and cheese personalities. There's never really been any competition between my twins, perhaps because there is one boy and one girl, maybe it's more difficult with two the same gender, who knows? At that age mine used to love me sitting on the floor with them and a huge roll of paper and paints etc. Or one on each side of me on the sofa for a story. I sat on the floor for years with them, so maybe me being there playing alongside them (them leading the play, not me!) helped. They're babies, they need her guidance not her being a play Nazi telling them what to do while barking orders at them. Just sit with them, encourage them and put that bleeping phone away to give them your full attention. So glad phones weren't really a thing when mine were small.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.