Fopperholic#12 Tacky hauls and twice-weekly vlogs, Fopp’s insta content has gone to the dogs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says “You Tuber” in her bio. Surely it’s “Youtuber”? Can’t even get her dream job title right 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m actually so surprised that she’s promoting ERF! It’s something I am passionate about and only learnt about it when I became a mother! My child will be RF until 25kg and I’m actually happy she’s promoting it, but the straps 😳😳 I cringed!!!
As for the chest clips, in Ireland there’s only two that are actually crash tested! I have one for my Houdini!! It’s the besafe one but I had to tell my insurance I had it 🤷🏽‍♀️
She 110% favours Grayson you can see that, she has him secured properly in the car and poor Lawson is like eh help me mate the headrest is down by my shoulders you daft bint..
She's only promoting it because they were gifted to her as erf is in "fashion" atm amongst the mummy bloggers (which I am grateful for tbh) if she had been gifted front facing "big boy" ones, erf wouldn't even enter her thick skull.

Can’t believe Chris has written a book about fopperbollocks !
Omggggg deaddddd 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I'd need at least 3 coffees to deal with someone screeching at me like that at 8am 😳
I strongly suspect the health visitor is currently off sick with a severe ringing in the ears and strain injury from the excessive head shaking she did on leaving their appointment!

Thread suggestions: freaking my kids out with constant screaming, it's not my fault they've just begun weaning!
OR Fopperholic: size 10 (size 8 photoshopped....corrected I mean corrected!!!!!!!!!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fopperholic #13 Pretends her kids can walk when they can barely crawl, not to worry, best film another shopping haul!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Nor me! Especially not twins, takes seconds for them to choke 😳 can't believe people have recommended them to her.
The scary thing is she shows it on her page, people will think it’s ok to do. Like you say, it takes a split second for one to be put in the mouth and choke 🙄. She really is on a downward fail at the moment!

Reactions: 8
Water beads make a great sensory toy if in a sealed bag and monitored very closely, but definitely not loose in the tuff tray and definitely not with more than 1 child at a time! 😩

Has the Grayson favouritism been worse the last few days or is it just me? This morning when she was showing Grayson the playdough, it was so obvious that Lawson was an after thought. Poor little lad, I feel so sad when I see it 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Has the Grayson favouritism been worse the last few days or is it just me? This morning when she was showing Grayson the playdough, it was so obvious that Lawson was an after thought. Poor little lad, I feel so sad when I see it 💔
And she wouldn't let Lawson hold the playdoh pot either yet golden boy did 😐 .. it was more apparent yesterday in IKEA when you could see him sitting in the background staring at Grayson playing with the toy that was stuck to the table I was like 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I totally agree, all she does is talk about herself. I wanted to see the feedback on the Fitbit event, otherwise wouldn’t have bothered either. The constant lip smacking is annoying as well as the other bits I already noted 😂😂. I went back and skipped to Fitbit, she looks embarrassed to be vlogging, talking quietly into the camera. She then bangs on about the evening activities and how it supposed to aid sleep etc. She then posted on her insta stories that she had possibly one of the worst sleeps at the event! Bet Fitbit love her for that!
Is she thick or what?! Even you'd not slept at all, wouldn't you at least try to say something positive? It's beyond me that she chooses to be so honest about this (when it could potentially mean more work or invites to further events), but is never really honest about anything else. What a joke 😂

The Fitbit part is a joke. She spent more time showing us the house/food/her fitbit freebie than the actual event. The main reason she went is clear(she even said it herself) as it will hopefully lead to more opportunities. With how she has represented the whole thing for them I very much doubt it.

Also was almost in shock that she ate in IKEA but then of course she didn't. Her and Chris had subway salad. That might be ok while the boys are young but how is it going to work when they are older and are eating out. Are they only going to be visiting harvester and subway for food?
Exactly what I was thinking when i posted the comment above. Honest about the fibit event doing nothing for her sleep, but a total liar when it comes to everything else 🤣

• Haha
Is she thick or what?! Even you'd not slept at all, wouldn't you at least try to say something positive? It's beyond me that she chooses to be so honest about this (when it could potentially mean more work or invites to further events), but is never really honest about anything else. What a joke 😂
Oh totally dumb, you would just lie 🤷🏼‍♀️. I mean that event wouldn’t have been cheap per head and she got a free Fitbit! Her “review” wouldn’t sell the product at all. And then she advertises £700 worth of gifted car seats with her children incorrectly strapped in. What is with her, she wants the freebies but not the work that goes with it? You would surely make it all perfect before posting, isn’t that what it’s all about?

Reactions: 9
Oh totally dumb, you would just lie 🤷🏼‍♀️. I mean that event wouldn’t have been cheap per head and she got a free Fitbit! Her “review” wouldn’t sell the product at all. And then she advertises £700 worth of gifted car seats with her children incorrectly strapped in. What is with her, she wants the freebies but not the work that goes with it? You would surely make it all perfect before posting, isn’t that what it’s all about?
The more I watch her and observe the things she does, the more I wonder about her sanity. I couldn't write this tit myself 😂

I've been following another thread on here: alcslimmingworld..she's another one who is completely deluded and lies about everything. A slimming world consultant who posted a picture of herself sticking her middle finger up at us Tattlers for "bullying" her. These people are beyond belief.

I love it when a Heather comment pops up 🥰
She definately has a way with words. Love It!

Last edited:
Fopperholic 13 - Embarrassing ads & begging for celeb friends in a panic - that will explain the screeching and why her behaviour is manic!

On another note. WHY... WHYYYY would you buy a Tuff Tray then not use it when introducing playdoh? She is one thick bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know why she's bothered with a tuff tray. She controls the play far too much for the boys to ever get the full benefit!

Water beads defo not a good idea. My school banned them and I'm yet to see them used in any nursery I've been to.

Reactions: 11
I don't know why she's bothered with a tuff tray. She controls the play far too much for the boys to ever get the full benefit!

Water beads defo not a good idea. My school banned them and I'm yet to see them used in any nursery I've been to.
This. Water beads are so dangerous! Specially for under 3s and without proper supervision!

I e started skipping her videos it’s atartinf to upset me how she “plays” (prods) with the boys x

Reactions: 4
I dont get why she doesn't set her camera up on a tripod and film her playing with the boys rather than from behind her phone? Then she has both hands to play with them and she can properly get involved rather than prodding and poking them. I know my baby doesn't really react when I try and film her, she just tries to bat the phone out the way 😂 so I usually put it somewhere she cant reach and then film us both playing or whatever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.