Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roaj

Fopperholic - Films children without parents permission, won’t buy educational toys unless she gets commission. “Second hand September? What is that?” She pleads ignorance, but she’s just one big massive twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

JayS

Fopps #13 Free car seats and gifted events, she films other families without their consent

As a side note, that amazon affiliate link, does she get commission if someone buys stuff on her list even if she didn't buy it from amazon? I.e that wooden toy she got from Facebook marketplace?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

JayS

My aunt comments the word "like" under pictures instead of clicking on the like button 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

katiedaniels

Fopperholic #13 Pretends her kids can walk when they can barely crawl, not to worry, best film another shopping haul!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Sandra_1984

Haha! I don't know. Maybe the new title should just be something simple like flopperholic (seeing her new social media career has flopped)!

Or

Flopperholic: We've seen the vlog, we've seen where she's shopped, pity her new career seems to have flopped.

Or

Another swipe up, another shopping spree, I'm a twin mum but it's all about meeeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Shivers

VIP Member
On her new post about the soft play, if she does indeed vlog about it and post it on YouTube and there are other children in view I will be contacting the soft play directly about it.

I don’t believe she did ask for permission and if she did and they said yes I think that’s disgusting and will be telling them so. There is no way they will have informed every parent there about it so it goes against all safeguarding rules etc.

I’ll be reporting every video she posts now to Facebook, insta and YouTube and any other companies she includes to inform them she is filming children without their parent/guardians permission. Might sound a bit much but it doesn’t take long to click report and she’s just pissed me right off with it now. It’s bad enough her own children are exploited and overexposed for her ‘career’ without bringing other innocent children into it!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Scullybob

VIP Member
She's a snob. Labels mean everything to her and the more something costs, the more she loves it. In her mind, she is a celebrity and her life is like a reality show. Buying an outfit from a charity shop would equate to failure in her twisted world. She needs help because she has a spending addiction. She is only truly happy when she is spending money and nothing else comes close. She had a void in her life because she had been told she couldn't have something... babies. So she paid for ivf and bought herself twins. But although I believe that she loves them, they haven't brought her the happiness she thought they would, so she has reverted to what she knows best, spending money. I don't believe they are as well off financially as she'd have us believe. I think she uses credit cards. She suffers from anxiety which is why she displays the mannerisms she does, the giggling for no reason, poking the children, the lack of calm gentleness towards them. She can't change her behaviour and she can't see any opinion other than her own. I think the comments she has made on today's vlog has shocked her viewers. She has been asked to consider not spending for a month as an act of charity and she has basically stuck two fingers up at the whole ethos behind not purchasing cheap clothes for just one month. She simply doesn't want to and as she's had her own way her whole life, she's not going to change for something as meaningless to her as charity..

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Babyharry5

I’ve banned my mam from having social media. She doesn’t understand this world and she would get herself in trouble!!!
This is SO my mum - had to delete her insta and send an apology after she put ‘lol’ on a friends post announcing her husbands death 🙈
She thought it meant lots of love 😬🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Third cornet

I’ve never commented before but watching the latest story on insta about being invited to an event has just made me sad . I have never seen such a blatant example of the narcissistic talentless vacuous world that Fopps lives in . She is conceited arrogant and so self absorbed it’s untrue .

My children are grown up now but in the working world 20 years ago we got 12 weeks mat leave and we were back to work . I had no family support at all and we managed . Her parents have created a monster of a daughter who gives nothing to society and feeds off the self love world of social media . She cares not a jot about her children and her marriage seems to be a sham . No love affection or self respect at all .

Sorry for the rant . But she exhibits a level of self delusion that is rare thank goodness . If you are lucky enough not to work fair enough but give something worthwhile back to the world via social media or get down to the local charity shop and volunteer whilst palming your boys off on others .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

JayS

So no more fashion hauls until spring, blogs of soft play.. Swings.. Costa.. Surely coming to an end.. Slimming world is a goner..

*tumbleweed*

HOW I LOST 3 STONE IN 3 MONTHS PART 456

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Sandra_1984

Dressed in finest primark size 8 polyester, Fopperholic is the ultimate eardrum molester

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Nikki if you're reading this why not organise a clothes swap with your neighbours and 'twin'🙄 mum pals? Updated wardrobe, interesting content and ethical!! If you actually had any clue about people with class, status & geuinue wealth, you'd know they spend very little on clothes. They invest in a QUALITY piece probably twice a year 🤷🏼‍♀️ Even the QUEEN only buys 2 pairs of shoes a year and has the same jacket re-waxed over and over. A true fashionista can take a 20yr old dress and totally revamp it. You manage to make a £50 Zara dress look like a £12.99 one from C&A in 1993.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Dannie

Chatty Member
I think she’s proper struggling at mo, in my opinion.

She is so defensive all the time, screams insecurities.

I wanna shake her and say Fopps mate you have two absolutely gorgeous babies, a husband, money, a car, a house and Gucci fucking trainers. You aren’t hard done by. Enjoy your life and stop chasing that size 10 dream. Go meet some mums and get yourself out of the social media bubble!!!

After today I really feel sad for her. She is so blessed with a beautiful home, kids and a loyal ( as far as we know ) hubby. Her real figure is amazing. No money worries ( as far as we know) and her health. Yet standing there on a paddle board she looks completely lost in a world that is so far out of her depth. Nikki if your reading this please stop with all the shit your pumping into your face. The picture on your stories last night said it all. Please go into those boys bedroom before you go to sleep tonight or before they wake tommorow morning and look at their beautiful faces and see what you have under your nose. Everything that 2 years back you were desperate for. Spend time with them without a phone in their faces. That’s what’s important not this fake shallow life you’re portraying and continuing to seek. Your happiness is not to be found in a Gucci handbag or stranger validation- it’s there in those eyes of your beautiful boys. The laugher and memories you share with your loved ones off social media. The bond you have with your hubby. Your friendships and life outside social media. No one is saying for you to stay off social media but stop with the altering of the pictures - we now know what you really look like. Stop messing with your face. Your pretty without the fillers ( we know after last night that they are in your cheeks as well as the lips unless your photoshopping them plump ) You still look amazing but you ain’t as small as your Instagram makes out. Be real & be Inspiring. Then maybe we can discuss you on the rave section.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
That HV update is sad. Everything’s DELIGHTFUL. The boys are GREAT.

The HV will be back to check on them in three months... they’ve had to actually give you guidance on how to help your babies and you’re prattling on about height and weight.

She’s honestly got something wrong with her, I’m absolutely convinced of it. I do not believe she’s depressed, I did see some similarities with my PND at first but this runs far deeper and it is not fucking normal to be this level of delusional at almost 40, living in perfect princess land where everything is amazing and wonderful and nothing negative ever impacts her life and she loses her shit at the slightest crack in the facade.

Her limited company will be dissolved shortly at this rate as she is alienating everyone with her shady responses and she clearly can’t be trusted to attend events and represent herself and her brand or properly advertise another company. If I hadn’t read it on here I wouldn’t even have known she was away with Fitbit - that’s a poor show. There are accounts with a third of her followers getting regular ad work with multinationals and Fopps has cuddled a nappy bin and been paddle boarding in the last year - when will she realise her business model isn’t working and brands do not want to work with her? Her engagement is atrocious, much like her attitude.

Reactions: 31

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Gifted car seats.

Does she buy anything of importance or does she just waste all her own money on turning herself into a walking nightmare for the fire brigade?

• Haha
Reactions: 30