Fopperholic#12 Tacky hauls and twice-weekly vlogs, Fopp’s insta content has gone to the dogs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously thinks charity shops are beneath her... god forbid she buys something second hand or owned by someone else! Charity shops are just for the common folk to shop in and for her to donate all the polyester crap she doesn’t need anymore. I really really find it hard to believe she NEEDED new clothes! She never wears the same outfit more than once and has bought tons of clothes this year already. Also- all the dresses are summery so surely she’s not really going to be able to wear them much longer anyway until next spring? She’s so materialistic and it leaves a really bad taste. She’s completely unethical and it’s going to turn off what few viewers she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The comments keep coming on YouTube 😅

This one makes a good point..part of her reasoning behind this haul was she ‘needed’ new clothes for the season as last year she was in maternity clothes, so that should mean no more hauls until spring/summer at the earliest. She’ll look a bit of a dick now if she does another one.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So, am I right in thinking she said she bought the dresses in August? But one of the dresses she said is too booby and will most likely be sending it back, so they weren’t bought in August were they?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She claims it’s her autumn/winter haul. Going to be freezing her little baps off of that is the case! Why would you try outfits on with sandals if that was the case?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“I bought them in August” Nikki, the beginning of your haul video shows you going shopping love.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Because they will get worn once over the 'Indian Summer' than donated to her very grateful friends and family so we can have another haul in Autumnal October

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So her family vlogs are boring and her shopping haul vlogs are losing her fans. Regretting leaving Slimming World yet Princess?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Has anyone totted up how much she spent on this haul? I didn't as I cba, but it must have been hundreds. Such a Braggerholic. This is why a charity shop haul would have been nice. She could have set herself a challenge to see what she could have bought for say £50.

Reactions: 13
This probably applies to so many of us! I and so many others were genuine followers and have just been turned off by how rude and shallow she is.

Guaranteed she has made a visit to Mk today! 😂😂
Who actually wants to go shopping every week!? Don’t get me wrong I LOVE buying clothes... but once you’ve gone to the shops once you see the same stuff in there for months and months. It’s boring. Also now I have kids I just couldn’t think of anything worse than dragging them round the shops🤪

Also it’s not as fun when your figure doesn’t “bounce back” after kids unlike Princess Nikki and we don’t all fit into size 8 Primark dresses😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has anyone totted up how much she spent on this haul? I didn't as I cba, but it must have been hundreds. Such a Braggerholic. This is why a charity shop haul would have been nice. She could have set herself a challenge to see what she could have bought for say £50.
She said at the start of this haul, that she possibly had to split it into 2 vlogs. Thankfully she didn’t, but the fact she had already shown a vlog 6 days before, from the same haul shows how much she has brought. Why does she “need” so much. She films herself everyday and the only thing I have ever seen her wear more than once is the gym wear.
Won’t we don’t see is the amount she sends back, I have a theory that companies send her stuff that they struggle to sell. She wears it, for the camera, sends it back and it flies off the shelf. Some of it was hideous and I don’t believe she would honestly wear it through choice. Saying that, she has no fashion sense so maybe she does 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Well isn't that new version of the Zara dress just out this week? I haven't a clue why it's such a massive hit, its hideous!
Those 'savings' are quickly going to whittle themselves away and I cant imagine Ratboys patience will stretch much further if shes spending his hard earned money on crap like that!

Reactions: 14
So technically August was only 2 weeks ago...however there is no way fopperbollocks would wait 2 weeks to do a haul. No way at all. She has very little content to show as it is without holding something back for weeks. head.

Reactions: 12
Well isn't that new version of the Zara dress just out this week? I haven't a clue why it's such a massive hit, its hideous!
Those 'savings' are quickly going to whittle themselves away and I cant imagine Ratboys patience will stretch much further if shes spending his hard earned money on crap like that!
T
She bought it in August but that dress has only just come out this week. 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She said at the start of this haul, that she possibly had to split it into 2 vlogs. Thankfully she didn’t, but the fact she had already shown a vlog 6 days before, from the same haul shows how much she has brought. Why does she “need” so much. She films herself everyday and the only thing I have ever seen her wear more than once is the gym wear.
She needs so much as there's obviously some kind of void in her life that she can't fill. Everything about is "look how much I've got" when in fact its screams "I'm hollow inside"

• Heart
Reactions: 25
T
She bought it in August but that dress has only just come out this week. 🤥
Yessss but she’s world famous mother of twins, slimming world queen and influencer Fopperholic don’t you know? Zara probably sent it to her first class delivery as they need her help to sell their clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.