Fopperholic#12 Tacky hauls and twice-weekly vlogs, Fopp’s insta content has gone to the dogs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you get so dolled up to walk around IKEA ? Plus the weather is rubbish here today her feet will be soaked !! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Why would you get so dolled up to walk around IKEA ? Plus the weather is rubbish here today her feet will be soaked !! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Not to mention the fact the shoes/sandals/hideous things dont go with the dress. At all.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed the fact that someone kicked the high chair as they walk past in ikea?? Why would you post that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed the fact that someone kicked the high chair as they walk past in ikea?? Why would you post that 😂
I noticed that Lawson dropped/threw his toy on the floor and no one bothered to pick it up for him! Just carried on filming Grayson and his toy 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I noticed that Lawson dropped/threw his toy on the floor and no one bothered to pick it up for him! Just carried on filming Grayson and his toy 😔
He dropped his toy, it was ignored, but Lawson didn’t react. He just sat back in his high chair as if to say “oh well...”. It really saddens me, I loved his reaction when he was playing with Grayson’s hand though, he must get more from his brother than he does his parents!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh here we go with the autumn/winter casserole bollox. Only recently she was proclaiming how much she loves a salad no matter what the season.....so, no, it's not what "you're all about"....all "you're about" is scoring followers, engagement and £££.

It's still practically on the arse crack of summer. Shut the duck up and put decent shoes on if it's "autumn" now.

P.s. When you say to fry something, again, we'll all assume it's in a pan as the default. Pretentious hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh here we go with the autumn/winter casserole bollox. Only recently she was proclaiming how much she loves a salad no matter what the season.....so, no, it's not what "you're all about"....all "you're about" is scoring followers, engagement and £££.

It's still practically on the arse crack of summer. Shut the duck up and put decent shoes on if it's "autumn" now.

P.s. When you say to fry something, again, we'll all assume it's in a pan as the default. Pretentious hole.
The #weaning, they are nearly 13 months old!! And you don’t correct after 12 months, so definitely nearly 13 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just catching up on her stories from today and I see it’s alllllll Grayson focused again. It gets to me so much how she favours one over the other. Poor darling Lawson 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Gifted car seats.

Does she buy anything of importance or does she just waste all her own money on turning herself into a walking nightmare for the fire brigade?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She cant even do the car seats right! The inside should be higher up so the straps start above their shoulders. Woulsnt be happy if I was cybex

Reactions: 6
Gifted car seats.

Does she buy anything of importance or does she just waste all her own money on turning herself into a walking nightmare for the fire brigade?
Wonder if they will get a “plate” each now that they are big boys and in big boy car seats 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
My niece is 19 months old, has been walking since 9 months and can say actual words and use a fork and crayon. I know babies develop at different rates, but they’re not even close to any of that

Reactions: 5
Not marked as ad and chris makes no reference to them being "gifted" in his post!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She cant even do the car seats right! The inside should be higher up so the straps start above their shoulders. Woulsnt be happy if I was cybex
Graysons straps look better than poor Lawsons no shock there. She really needs to move his up and tighten them more

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.