Fopperholic#12 Tacky hauls and twice-weekly vlogs, Fopp’s insta content has gone to the dogs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so she got the activity cube second hand, fair play to her. I was half expecting her to still add an aff link to the stories because she knows where it’s from originally 🙈
Only because she hates spending money on them! They share a plate at meal times. They share the toys, never have one of the same each! But will send £100s on her shopping hauls for herself 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She is happy to buy second hand toys, the ball table was as well. It’s great that she does, shame she can’t follow suit with her clothes!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok so she got the activity cube second hand, fair play to her. I was half expecting her to still add an aff link to the stories because she knows where it’s from originally 🙈
It's good to see that she's actually bought something second hand, makes her more relatable (for me personally) rather than just uploading links to shops all the time, but then she'll probably go on another shopping haul which would contradict her toy buy.

Reactions: 6
What I love is she has blocked me from seeing her profile . But when I search for her without being logged into Instagram i can see it all . 🤣🤣🤣. You see Fopps . Like any job you have to take the rough with the smooth . In the real world and in a proper job you will always have to deal with people who disagree with you and absolutely don’t fawn all over you .

From time to time like all of us you will make mistakes at work and people will fooking well delight in telling you . Why is your fantastic sm career any different ? You need to grow up . This is big girl rules and if you can’t hack it then don’t engage. You push every aspect of your lives all over social media in return for money and narcissistic adoration . Your poor children are puppets in your false lip smacking world . You are probably a genuinely lovely person but instead you play the role of a vacuous vain airhead . If you think all your top tips are giving back to society and educating and empowering women and mums you are in need of some serious help .

Your children are beautiful just like mine and like every one else’s . But guess what no more beautiful or special than every single child in this world . You would do well to remember that and protect them as your special secret not parade them for the dangerous world of sm to see . I fear for yours and their mental and possibly physical health . I’m a senior ( old ! ) female lawyer in a large law firm . I see what goes on . You need to be very afraid .

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why didn’t she buy these toys for their birthday! Instead of two weeks later asking for recommendations it’s a couple of months away from Christmas surely she can wait it out and they can use what they have already none of it looks too young.

Reactions: 9
Why didn’t she buy these toys for their birthday! Instead of two weeks later asking for recommendations it’s a couple of months away from Christmas surely she can wait it out and they can use what they have already none of it looks too young.
I think it is probably because there has been criticism on here about how much she spends on herself and how tight she is with the twins and not investing in their development. We all know that she reads here and can’t stand criticism so will be wanting to prove people wrong.

If it means that those boys get more stimulation then great but I can’t help but think that she doesn’t need to buy all these things. The video of Lawson slapping his hands in the water yesterday was the most happy and engaged I have ever seen him on one of her stories. A bit of attention and allowing them to get mucky and have fun will go a lot further than all of these toys.

Reactions: 16
I’ve banned my mam from having social media. She doesn’t understand this world and she would get herself in trouble!!!
This is SO my mum - had to delete her insta and send an apology after she put ‘lol’ on a friends post announcing her husbands death 🙈
She thought it meant lots of love 😬🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
This is SO my mum - had to delete her insta and send an apology after she put ‘lol’ on a friends post announcing her husbands death 🙈
My nana does the same 🙈 “we are so proud of you LOL” “aw bless her LOL” are common things writes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh bless her my mum did the same when my friends partner died ... mum txt and put lol ... for same reason 😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My aunt comments the word "like" under pictures instead of clicking on the like button 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Those brown strappy Tesco heels are out again today! Full on grinning lollipop head going on in today’s mirror selfie 🙄 if my other half had to wait for me to take photos before leaving the house every time we would be over!

Reactions: 17
Bloody hell is that another new dress?!?! I swear we haven’t even seen her wear the ones from her crazy haul yet!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.