Fopperholic#12 Tacky hauls and twice-weekly vlogs, Fopp’s insta content has gone to the dogs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s at bloody Hatton farm again, its ok once in a while but every other week is far far to much.
I was going to go there today but went to the heart of the Shires shopping village instead as it is similar shop wise. Wish I had now, I would have filmed her (not the kids) and posted it just so she knows what it's like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The one where she tagged RiverIslandPR as well as all the attendees of the event on her one Fitbit post?

We all noticed how she was the only one who got glammed up for the tepee dinner - now we know why.

Nikki this was a Fitbit gig, they won't be too happy to see that you've just used this as an opportunity to leverage the popularity of your co-attendees (who you met thanks to Fitbit) to try and get an RI endorsement. Maybe River Island will notice how disrespectful to your promoter this was too. Don't bite the hand that feeds you as they say.

By the way I think the event looked very poorly attended. I reckon she got invited last minute to make up numbers
I can't seem to edit the original post so just adding on.......

Anyone notice that she tagged RiverIslandPR directly in her curtain dress photo and actually revealed where she bought it rather than forcing sheep to go through 21Buttons?

Actually tagging a retailer of an outfit - this reveal is bigger than the gender reveal!! OMG this is special!! How did I miss that?!!!

I was going to go there today but went to the heart of the Shires shopping village instead as it is similar shop wise. Wish I had now, I would have filmed her (not the kids) and posted it just so she knows what it's like 😂
We would have seen an undoctored image of her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
with ref to the HV and Lawson being an observer- that beautiful boy is observing alright, but with nothing behind his eyes. i have never seen a baby before that makes me feel so much pity for them, never. He is so detached. As for Grayson.. well, when you're getting all the attention. i wouldn't be surprised if, when the camera phone isn't on them, that wretched woman puts Lawson in his cot, in his room, on his own while she interacts with Little Chris. i feel awful for thinking that about her, but i'm afraid that's how obsessed with Little Chris i feel she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I would agree with what someone earlier on said, that babies are usually observers in an environment that's not their usual one. My baby is like a whirlwind at home, into everything and chatting away. But if you take her somewhere she hasn't been before she takes a good 5-10 mins to "warm up" to it and she'll just sit and watch and then when she is ready she's like a whirlwind again 😂

I would agree with what someone earlier on said, that babies are usually observers in an environment that's not their usual one. My baby is like a whirlwind at home, into everything and chatting away. But if you take her somewhere she hasn't been before she takes a good 5-10 mins to "warm up" to it and she'll just sit and watch and then when she is ready she's like a whirlwind again 😂
I said this, my daughter was the same. She is nearly 13 and still the same, when you take her somewhere unfamiliar or with people she doesn’t know she is unbelievably quiet and just sits and watches. At home, or with family and friends she dances, sings and you literally can’t shut her up 🤣🤣🤣. Fopp’s is looking for an excuse, he is lost behind the eyes when he is with her, it’s so sad!

If her account of the HV assessment is actually true, and I was her anf was being called a liar, I'd be posting the assessment record as proof (since she's that bothered about how the world views her).

It's no wonder little Lawson has ended up the one with the lower score, since he's been shoved to the side since day one.....that video a few days ago with him in his element when she gave him praise (whilst on her phone for the 'gram once again) just shows how desperate that little chap is for attention and love from her.

• Sad
I agree. She is the way she is because of just under 40 years of the following kind of feedback all her life from the people around her :

Fawnmum: this was an activity day where people didn't attend to dress up like fake plastic Barbie dolls. Stop fawning over you daughter, not only is it nauseating you're encouraging her self-obsession
Is that you in the bottom left? Might give yourself away if it is - I’ve deleted it from the quote in case you wanted to delete it too. X

Reactions: 5
She is definitely fooling herself when she’s saying Grayson is ‘so close’ to walking. He’s not even cruising because if he was she’d definitely be showing that.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.