Fopperholic#12 Tacky hauls and twice-weekly vlogs, Fopp’s insta content has gone to the dogs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally not relevant to the discussion, but how bloody quickly are we flying through this thread?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My son didn’t walk until he was 16 months old. Why as soon as they turn one are they said to be behind? My son was crawling and cruising but there was never a pressure to walk. I understand that the twins aren’t as active as they should be as much as we are shown by her but more babies don’t walk by the time they turn one than ones who do.
And Lawson looks more like her husband than Grayson in my opinion. I do feel sorry for her in some ways but she doesn’t help herself at all and she definitely tells her mum to comment on her posts but mummy fopps goes way over the top. I’ve got a cousin who’s mum has to comment on her posts but she can’t be the first one to do it. I’ve said further up I’d block her she is embarrassing herself by over gushing.

Reactions: 6
Watching those stories of the boys in the tuff tray made me feel uncomfortable they are so
Placid! I couldn’t believe how still they were sat and so disengaged. It was lovely and really refreshing to see them with the water in there! I think that’s the most playful I’ve ever seen them. The excitement in Lawson’s face was a joy to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How does she justify spending SO much on herself and then buy the boys toys from 'Facebook marketplace' or hint to have them gifted on her stories?

Reactions: 10
Watching those stories of the boys in the tuff tray made me feel uncomfortable they are so
Placid! I couldn’t believe how still they were sat and so disengaged. It was lovely and really refreshing to see them with the water in there! I think that’s the most playful I’ve ever seen them. The excitement in Lawson’s face was a joy to see!
Have you noticed she has avoided all the messy play ideas on her post, the things they would get the most enjoyment and benefit from! The HV update is pure crap, she has learnt nothing and will continue to hold them back. It’s like if she posts that they are doing well, then she can actually believe it herself 😞

Reactions: 8
And add an Amazon affiliate link to make a profit on the toys...and the clothes shop for her
And a swipe up link for the bits she used when they were unwell - she plug ins or some tit. She’s unbelievable! Oh and the toy that’s “expensive in my opinion” but here’s the swipe up for any other mug that fancies buying it and making me a few bob. She’s so tight I reckon WD40 shares might be worth a punt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My son didn’t walk until he was 16 months old. Why as soon as they turn one are they said to be behind? My son was crawling and cruising but there was never a pressure to walk. I understand that the twins aren’t as active as they should be as much as we are shown by her but more babies don’t walk by the time they turn one than ones who do.
And Lawson looks more like her husband than Grayson in my opinion. I do feel sorry for her in some ways but she doesn’t help herself at all and she definitely tells her mum to comment on her posts but mummy fopps goes way over the top. I’ve got a cousin who’s mum has to comment on her posts but she can’t be the first one to do it. I’ve said further up I’d block her she is embarrassing herself by over gushing.
I don’t think anyone here I concerned about their walking in isolation, I think the only reason it’s being mentioned is because Fopps is trying to make out the boys are so close to it when in reality they’re not.

The concern I’ve witnessed on here just seems to be because they’re generally behind, I think most of us have said that we understand babies develop at their own pace but both boys seem significantly behind in a lot of aspects, not just one or two, and showed very little enthusiasm or engagement.
They also have very little reaction to Fopps and it begs the question what the duck does she do with them all day when she claims to barely be away from them.

There’s a difference between being in the same room as your child and actively guiding, teaching and supporting your child and she’s yet to grasp that.

Reactions: 14
I’m not saying it’s an issue that they’re not walking - HVs aren’t actually worried until 18 months with walking. Most babies don’t walk until after their first birthday. My issue is that she isn’t honest.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.