Fopperholic #107 She’s inspector tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half of her is stamping her trotters in a rage about the whole thing and the other delighted that she has content that over 900 people (including her 16 different ways) have liked and over 230 comments.
It's the first in a while that has had that much.
---
Ps. Why is she shocked to have been allocated 3rd choice? She put it down she must have been happy with it?
I only put down schools in my kids forms that we wanted them to go to.

They each got their first choices though flops..... No hard feelings though.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
We only ever put down one choice because both primary and secondary were walking distance, catchment and fortunately good schools... I didn't want my kids to go anywhere else so didn't put 2nd or 3rd choices.... she's lucky she has got one of the three places she CHOSE .... yes Nicola you CHOSE your 3rd place school so it's not like they made an error.... ! She's also lucky she 1. Hasn't got to rush to be at a job for 9am or 2. has got transport to get them there ! (and if she's so, so busy then Chris can take them!).... When mine were little we had one car.... hubby walked to work for 8am... I then left home with 3 of them dropping eldest at breakfast club to them drive 5 miles to drop the younger 2 at nursery to then drive half hour to get to work .... do my hours and then pick younger 2 from nursery at 4pm..... son from after school.... drive past my street to go and pick hubby up and then all get home for 5.30pm to then do dinner, homework, bath, reading, bed...... and that was my routine for years...... I worked a parttime job for part-time wage but was out the house full time hours leaving at 8am getting home at 5.30pm !! she honestly don't know she's born she really doesn't she has such an easy life !!!

Also despite comments and likes it would appear lots can't be arsed with her strop and have unfollowed - I'm not good at that social blade thingy but I bet if someone shared it there would be a fair few unfollowed today !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s so far up her own arse she thinks she’s going to win not 1 but 2 appeals. She’s got no grounds for appealing and it will just be a waste of everyone’s time. It’s crappy not to get your first choice but the boys will be fine. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person though.
She probably thinks it’s the same situation as the nhs supposedly putting both the boys on one appointment cos they’re twins! Nope Fopps.

She has her new car as well for the school run! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Totally off topic but trying to be nosey at an account I used to follow but unfollowed as she bugged me! An ex sw followers two children her hubby is creepy and she runs I think she was a policewomen

Reactions: 1
By posting that picture she’s just proved she can do her ‘job’ in her car sooooo good luck proving the logistical issues…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haha she’s gonna appeal!!!
she has no grounds to appeal as they have been given one of HER CHOICES.
my friend had to appeal secondary school as her son has a disability & I no first hand how hard she had to fight including getting the school she wanted him to go to be on board with him going there & she had help from a family friend through all of it.
fopps just accept it is what it is, I got 3rd choice for my son & he loves it there & in hindsight was actually the best choice for him as it’s a one class per year school & he isn’t great with huge crowds

Reactions: 9
Reading comments on her FB Fopperholic page...

1. Is it just me who thinks it's tragic to like your own posts? I have friends that do it and I cringe so hard for them 🙈🙈

2. Does this woman no recognise the difference between spoilt stroppy madam and forlorn... that made me laugh... forlorn she is not 🤣🤣🤣

3. Yes just be grateful as you have clearly said Nicola it was YOUR third choice... yes be disappointed we all would be initially but don't play the victim on SM to gain likes.... I wonder if she will appeal as it would require commitment and effort neither which she is not very good at really 😘

Attachments

Reactions: 10
The English school system confuses me so much.

In Scotland you basically go to the closet school and that's that.

It must be so stressful.

Reactions: 10
Reading comments on her FB Fopperholic page...

1. Is it just me who thinks it's tragic to like your own posts? I have friends that do it and I cringe so hard for them 🙈🙈

2. Does this woman no recognise the difference between spoilt stroppy madam and forlorn... that made me laugh... forlorn she is not 🤣🤣🤣

3. Yes just be grateful as you have clearly said Nicola it was YOUR third choice... yes be disappointed we all would be initially but don't play the victim on SM to gain likes.... I wonder if she will appeal as it would require commitment and effort neither which she is not very good at really 😘
I’m sorry but “ Shes justifably dissapointed with a valid reason!” How stupid are people, no she isn’t “justifiably disappointed” as it was one of her choices & she doesn’t have “a valid reason” she has stated logistics, they both drive & both self employed 🤔 & as for saying she wanted them in different classes her instagram clearly shows she doesn’t treat them as individual as she dresses them matching & they share a room 🤔.
That post was all for engagement & she got exactly what she wanted once again just like one of her school choices

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Totally off topic but trying to be nosey at an account I used to follow but unfollowed as she bugged me! An ex sw followers two children her hubby is creepy and she runs I think she was a policewomen
Ahh this rings a bell but I can’t remember either

Reactions: 2
Grateful to get some choice! Fopps has never been grateful! not even for her two miracles.Karma is a witch.

Reactions: 6
The English school system confuses me so much.

In Scotland you basically go to the closet school and that's that.

It must be so stressful.
I was literally just thinking the same, everything seems so much more simple here in Scotland! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Someone in her comments has suggested she manifests the first choice as well as appealing.. manifest and imagine herself dropping them off at school of choice... 🙈🙈 not sure that'll work as I bet first choice was by Mazza... maybe she can manifest imagining her mum dropping them off at school of choice instead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On her facebook post she's replied to a comment to say the other schools weren't in her catchment but the one they got is, does that not tell her all she needs to know right there? of course it's possible to get a school out of catchment but only if the places are not filled from catchment or siblings already there etc
im baffled as to why she seems so shocked to have got the only one she chose in her catchment area.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wanna know what these logistical problems are 🤔 doesn’t work a proper job, drives a new gas guzzler, husband and parents around to assist, likes to get her steps in and has nowhere else to be on a day. Baffling! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wanna know what these logistical problems are 🤔 doesn’t work a proper job, drives a new gas guzzler, husband and parents around to assist, likes to get her steps in and has nowhere else to be on a day. Baffling! 😂
Yes interesting because if the school she has been offered is the only one in her catchment surely that’s the closest to her house?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone take one for the team please and risk getting blocked by asking her what her logistical problems are 🙊😂

• Haha
I bet she’s frantically searching the internet for mortgages as we speak trying to work out if they can afford to move closer to the school they want 😂. She will some how try and spin it so she’s actually made up they got 3rd choice and it’s a better fit for them etc come September..dozy witch probably put the form in late.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.