Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Surely no one is doing a food collab of any kind with Fopps? Bulk orders of turkey mince incoming!!! Food goes to fopps house to die, she will ruin that womans business with her disordered eating and reputation for spraying food with bleach spray to avoid the risk of scoffing it.
Maybe someone should tag that woman in fopps slimming hurled photo to give her a peak at what’s she’s in for 😉🤢

(I’m joking btw! I wouldn’t want to sabotage anyone unless they were doing something extremely exploitive and wrong. Here’s hoping fopps actually learns something about food and changes her ways after 20yrs of sw crap)

Reactions: 7
I actually noticed this on her stories that the light reflection on her nose was wonky. She looks so different now to when she first appeared on social media. Clearly something gone wrong with fillers or Botox along the way with her nose and lips.
I’m sure she loves it as she loves herself more than anything.

Reactions: 7

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
how do we know she’s ditched the “coaching”? I use that term loosely. Didn’t her one coachee have a breakdown or something ? Was clearly a very vulnerable person.
Oh I don't, am just speculating! However wouldn't put it past her to try and podcast about being a life coach, all the glamour and none of the actual work is right up her street 🤣

Reactions: 6
I keep chuckling at the exercise in her garden reel, reminds me of the time she perched on her fence to advertise skinny whip bars and her feet looked huuuuuge 😂

View attachment 1897852
Sorry. But those boobs. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

She will be making a rod for her own back if she lets him have a day of for being 'poorly' then treating him all day.. he looks the type of kid that will wise up to that and fake it to spend time with mummy being treated ! Also bet they tell Otherson what a nice day and make him feel even more rejected and shit :(

ETA - not so much 'lets' him.... but if he thinks he's gonna be treated all day when supposedly sick then he'll be pulling a fast one - kids are crafty little shits !
Good. She will suffer big time then
Makes me laugh

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Has the video from last night been taken down ? I can't see it... I did report it but could still see it all evening... so not sure if because I reported they've blocked my access ? Hope it's been removed...
It's still there, when you report content on insta it vanishes for you but can still be seen by others unless they actually remove it, they're very slow to react and often fob reports off which is annoying

Misssj80

VIP Member
I've just looked at the make up artists page, she pulls some funny faces when showing off her make up, it's really odd 🤣🤣

• Haha

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
Best time to start HRT is when you're peri-menopausal and for a lot of women (myself included) that starts early 40s.

None of my friends have struggled to get HRT under the age of 45, if you do struggle, it's the GP that is the problem.

walterisback

Chatty Member
I don’t know about anyone else but those Hard Seltzers give me alcoholic vibes. She’s desperate for the buzz without the calorie.

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
I’m 45 and my periods started declining and I started getting hot sweats in the night at 38. My periods only last a day now so I’m pretty sure I’m menopausal but my GP made me have blood tests as he was so unsure due to my age and also the meds I’m already on. I have an appointment tomorrow to discuss the outcome. God knows what she’s said to get HRT.

I’m sure that in one of her infamous childlike blogs she says it’s ‘star week’ (cringe) and she’s screamed at Chris as she was bloated and didn’t like her outfit. She’s just a hangry bitch who will try to use anything to excuse her behaviour rather than addressing her disordered eating.
This is what my GP wants to do first and started on about hormone ranges etc....I'm happy
[QUOTE="Horseyhelen, post: 13611606,
the average size 14 mum dressed in primark stuff who's run off her feet trying to fit in work or life around childcare and ends up grabbing a packet of crisps for lunch!!!
You’ve just hit the nail on the head - and described me 😂
[/QUOTE]
Yeah its fairly accurate description of me although I'm more matalan than primark 🤣