Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unknown5

VIP Member
I know the person who has commented "looking incred" on her latest post 😱😱😱 I'm embarrassed they have used the word "incred"🤣🤣
We may know each other! I just noticed that person has a mutual friend as well who I know lives in Leamington

Reactions: 5

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Whilst we’re on the subject…..Asda do a great skin care range. I was a bit snobby about it, but a friend who’s in the business really rated it so I gave it a go and never looked back. Highly recommend.

The serum is £2.30 and is fab.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Let's face it. We saw Chris's income. They're definitely not a wealthy family. I think she needs freebies and I also think there's financial support from family. It's obvious. That weekend away at the weekend will be put through as a business expense. All fake guys. FAKE!!!!
How have people seen his income? Has she slipped up? X

I don’t know, I followed her before she got married and I un-followed her after she had the boys. Time flies and I personally thought the last time was ages ago but I might be wrong? Hope there isn’t any issues and it’s just a routine.

ETA smear tests are every three years aren’t they? I have one every 3 years and haven’t experienced anything out of the ordinary.

Misssj80

VIP Member
If this doesn’t say how distorted her mind is nothing will . The idea of a coach is to learn and use what you learn afterwards . In her case she feels safe with twinset twat so she signs up for another 90 !!!! Days . If she can’t see how unstable her eating habits are nothing will ever change with her …., EVER
Where has she posted this?

Reactions: 3

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Has the video from last night been taken down ? I can't see it... I did report it but could still see it all evening... so not sure if because I reported they've blocked my access ? Hope it's been removed...

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Well this mustve been tough but it appears she found someone with worse footwear than her!!!!
Awww she looks quite cute.... I've been having a nosey of her page her other footwear isn't too bad lol ..... God knows why she's hooked up with beg-a-holic !