Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

~vix~83~

VIP Member
At the gym again with an energy drink 🤢 What is wrong with water?
I’ve gone to Zumba with weak squash once n never again! I’ve taken the odd bottle of luzazade sport with me or when I’m running. But much prefer pain water!

Reactions: 6

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
I think the food looks nice, that's my vibe but yes she looks really uncomfortable. Chris has aged about 20 years. Stress!
Oh I don’t mean the food from today, I haven’t looked at her Instagram yet, I’m talking about her particular cooking skills and meal choices. What she eats is rank and I’m talking about her clothes in general, there are photos in these threads that show her clothes digging into her. It just baffles me why she does it to herself

Reactions: 6

Onceupatime

VIP Member
When do the boys start pre-school. Is it after this half term? Or have they started and I've not noticed. I ignore alot of her ridiculous content
I'm thinking that she is doing this Warwick activity reel for content that she will send around school WhatsApp groups with others parents. She is thinking she is some kind of heroin.

And her face...wtf she looks like a puffa fish
I think they’ve started a new one recently but I could be wrong

Reactions: 5
Where does she get all the minny from?

Her magic savings account?

Can anyone who can read accounts tell me how much Chris actually earns because i can't believe they can afford for her not to work but also not to look after the children and take them out somewhere expensive every day and have mad shopping sprees and botox etc!!!

Note to Fopps if reading im not jealous just curious. I'm one for a nice face cream myself but like anyone normal i have to pay bills etc first!
micro accounts tell you very little

Reactions: 5