Fopperholic #102 Fopps looks rough, Chris is buff and the wedding party are a bunch of scruffs!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Covid. Just say he doesn’t have Covid. Why is she saying ‘you know what’

and also it very much sounds like covid so I doubt doing 1 lateral flow test since Saturday really ensures he doesn’t have it. Idiot

View attachment 1630150
Oh my god is covid the new ‘star week’? 🤣
The poorly child & mum picture didn’t hook in the engagement she was expecting did it. She’s dying on her arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would he need antibiotics for a bloody viral illness silly bint. Oh he’s not eating so give him some antibiotics?!

Reactions: 18
Is she mentions covid on her stories Instagram will hide it, she needs all the help she can get with engagement!
All this moaning about having to stay in etc just goes to show how little time she spends with the boys at home. Kids get ill and as a parent we drop everything to take care of them. It’s not unheard of yet she’s acting like Mother Theresa as she’s stayed home with him for two days 🙄🙄🙄🙄 but I bet she has been the gym as soon as Chris has stepped in from work

Reactions: 16
So that child has been I’ll since Saturday but she is only taking him to the doctors now, that’s 4 full days later. He’s probably got an ear infection or something like that. Does that not seem like a long time to wait?

Reactions: 13
So that child has been I’ll since Saturday but she is only taking him to the doctors now, that’s 4 full days later. He’s probably got an ear infection or something like that. Does that not seem like a long time to wait?
I suppose it depends what it is? If it's just a cold type thing most doctors couldn't care less and will just tell you to get on with it! And antibiotics aren't recommended too much for ear infections because of the problems with creating resistant bacteria etc, in my experience they much prefer the immune system to fight it off (but this could just be my local doctors). My daughter is ill a lot with coughs and colds but we're just told it's viral and nothing they can do 😬

Reactions: 12
The woman on this aesthetics account floppy follows looks just like her....
This had to be where floppy gets her botox.
She must be one of those practioners that gives everyone the same face.
Screenshot_20221006-130800_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221006-130908_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Gem used to be my hairdresser when I lived in Devon! Fopps definitely wouldn’t be her kinda girl! 😂😂
Imagine not,
I mean to be fair I don't think floppy has ever flicked her bean over a restaurant meal.....a 90 cal high protein yoghurt however...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine being 4 and poorly, then your mum sticking her phone in your face to take a picture to try and engage with strangers. They’re either going to dislike her when they’re older for over exposing them or think they’re mini celebrities and something special like she thinks about herself.

Reactions: 19
The picture of Lawson on her stories is actually disturbing, she's clearly told him to look sad and the pet lip is his interpretation of sad, why she would do that or think it's ok to upload says a lot about her and how unaware she is, she really thinks no one see's through her bullshit and thinks we all believe that nothing is staged or set up, she's deranged.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I suppose it depends what it is? If it's just a cold type thing most doctors couldn't care less and will just tell you to get on with it! And antibiotics aren't recommended too much for ear infections because of the problems with creating resistant bacteria etc, in my experience they much prefer the immune system to fight it off (but this could just be my local doctors). My daughter is ill a lot with coughs and colds but we're just told it's viral and nothing they can do 😬
Agree here. Most doctors won’t even entertain you unless it’s been a few days and it’s not improving.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.