Fopperholic #102 Fopps looks rough, Chris is buff and the wedding party are a bunch of scruffs!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I bang on about this woman but the comparison is off the scale for someone who is same age.. same size... she said she's a ten but sized up šŸ˜±šŸ˜±... she just oozes class and makes it look effortless... unlike Nicola ... she should take tips from shelley!!

Reactions: 7
8A509FCB-12C9-4E95-88F7-5AD741003D4C.jpeg

The orange face and pale neck. Sheā€™s classy. I thought she was cuddling a Chucky doll.Mullets must be back in šŸ˜‚

3CD71CC9-F488-497C-A202-6B60EC9F8D3F.jpeg

155FE420-AF27-4FFB-8041-7F57B5DFDF98.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fopperholic 103 # narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldnā€™t give a toss about the other one.

Reactions: 30
I know I bang on about this woman but the comparison is off the scale for someone who is same age.. same size... she said she's a ten but sized up šŸ˜±šŸ˜±... she just oozes class and makes it look effortless... unlike Nicola ... she should take tips from shelley!!

Are you shelley šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ§”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny how whenever she has to be an actual mother thereā€™s always an ā€˜event she was supposed to attend but canā€™tā€™ Like when Chris was away with work. Sheā€™s so pathetic.

Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She changes her bio more often than she changes her trainers šŸ˜‚
She was ā€œpassionateā€ about food parenting and mindsetā€¦now sheā€™s just ā€œpostsā€ about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Love her style šŸ˜ I started following her recently after you mentioned her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She was ā€œpassionateā€ about food parenting and mindsetā€¦now sheā€™s just ā€œpostsā€ about it.
Because she's convinced that she is only 1 small tweak away from gaining massive popularity.
She see's it that she has manifested hard for fame and one day the universe will just 'gift' it to her.
She has all the self awareness of a slug.
She doesn't understand her personality, life style and basically everything about her is why she's not and never will be a big influencer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Because she's convinced that she is only 1 small tweak away from gaining massive popularity.
She see's it that she has manifested hard for fame and one day the universe will just 'gift' it to her.
She has all the self awareness of a slug.
She doesn't understand her personality, life style and basically everything about her is why she's not and never will be a big influencer.
Agree! Imagine being 42 and this being your ā€˜workā€™, constantly tweaking your bio to try and appeal to strangers on an app for validation. What a sad, lonely, desperate old housewife. Put more validation into your life and children fopps, itā€™ll be far more rewarding & fulfilling in the future!

Well thats a HUUUUGE step in my eyes...she is FINALLY admitting that she is NOT passionate about real food, parenting or mindset (aka Nikki Ryan Coaching)

ABOUT BLOODY TIME!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would say the 6k followers on her ā€˜coachingā€™ page is a far more accurate indication of her actual followers than the hundreds and hundreds of fake ones on her main profile.

Reactions: 20
My little girl had chickenpox a couple of weeks ago, and it wouldnā€™t even have crossed my mind to slap on a full face of make up including highlighter or take a photo of me cuddling her whilst staring wistfully into the distance šŸ¤£ God knows what planet Nicola is on!

Talking to another significantly younger reality nobody like she knows them (and getting ignored)
Screenshot_20221006-113354_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Covid. Just say he doesnā€™t have Covid. Why is she saying ā€˜you know whatā€™

and also it very much sounds like covid so I doubt doing 1 lateral flow test since Saturday really ensures he doesnā€™t have it. Idiot

83C87E30-E644-4B89-A06D-A65564B4DA7C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.