Fopperholic #101 Jesus SW Christ, 101 threads and the content is shyte

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really tired, didn’t get back off holiday until 3am but drags them all out to a coffee shop?! Just stay at home and chill, I just don’t get her need to be out all the god damn time!

Reactions: 22
Really tired, didn’t get back off holiday until 3am but drags them all out to a coffee shop?! Just stay at home and chill, I just don’t get her need to be out all the god damn time!
It's like she's letting g the public know she's back in the area

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chris certainly didn’t look impressed with her stories in the coffee shop. Almost ignoring her.. Two constant weeks with Flops would drive anyone mad!! Why they need to go out when they say they are all tired?! Just chill at home you big melon.

Reactions: 19
I think they argue if they're sat at home. There's something really off between them

Reactions: 19
Surely after two weeks away the miracles could have just played with their toys while she cleaned and did washing and Chris did some work to bring some money in?! Oh no, Fopps has to drag them all out to Costa for a coffee she apparently doesn’t drink. She’s insane.

Reactions: 15
Who drags their kids out the house after getting in at 3am like someone said they can’t stand being at home at all sit and watch a movie ffs get snacks and chill jarmas! But nope she’s out kids out what an idiot

Reactions: 16
Thing is why does Chris go along with it, he could have stayed at home with the kids if Fopps insisted on going out even after not getting home till 3am! What the duck is she cleaning anyway they've not been there for 2 weeks! She doesn't "go on a mad cleaning spree" normally 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Who drags their kids out the house after getting in at 3am like someone said they can’t stand being at home at all sit and watch a movie ffs get snacks and chill jarmas! But nope she’s out kids out what an idiot
She seriously has some sort of problem, that’s totally manic and abnormal behaviour. Why doesn’t Chris just tell her no? If he’d done that more often she possibly wouldn’t be quite so much of a douche bag now.

Reactions: 11
I reckon neither of them can bear to be at home with each other and the bratty whiney children.

Reactions: 18
Whys she phrasing this the same way you would if an Eastenders actor retired or something.
Just seems so half arsed and disingenuous with the emoji.
You're not a royal fan fine, don't say anything. Better than posting a hollow tribute like this for likes.
Screenshot_20220908-201320_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Whys she phrasing this the same way you would if an Eastenders actor retired or something.
Just seems so half arsed and disingenuous with the emoji.
You're not a royal fan fine, don't say anything. Better than posting a hollow tribute like this for likes.
View attachment 1565096
The most respectable thing to do is post a picture with no caption, she is just over the top! “So so”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
60A2A9BD-C068-42C8-BA88-644465E8B088.jpeg

How disrespectful. Then end of an era. No Nicola it’s the end of reign. The death of a mother, grandmother, friend and monarch. Someone who was working up until days before her death.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I reckon neither of them can bear to be at home with each other and the bratty whiney children.
The fact she has dragged those boys out everyday since they were tiny, she spends a fortune on entertaining them they have no idea how to be chilled at home! It was said on here a loooong time ago…she’s building a rod for her own back, it’s causing obvious tension between her and Chris and I’m here for it 🍿

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.