Fopperholic #101 Jesus SW Christ, 101 threads and the content is shyte

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is she showing other peoples kids does she never learn these children are in swimwear she’s a bleeping prick

Reactions: 22
Last day, they've paid for a late check out and are shoving the kids in day care.
And no fopps, I don't want your tips for that place. Did you go and do anything cultured? Or just visit parks, pools and 1 day at the beach?

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1560247She looks so old and dated! It’s actually sad. Her face looks weather beaten. With Chris upping his came she probably feels even crapper. She’s aged so much in the last few years

In the 4 years since the arrival of the miracles she has aged a lot more than Chris. I know it’s all down to genetics and lifestyle but the woman had a endless supply of treatments and skincare to keep ageing at bay xView attachment 1560262
Doing stupid crash diets like twin set twats challenge won't help the aging process.
Crash diets are stupid any age but your body never really recovers once you hit your late 30s or 40s

Reactions: 16
It doesn’t matter what ‘work’ she has done to her face. It doesn’t matter if she has good genes or bad. When a person is as ugly on the inside as her she will be ugly on the outside. And you can tell just by looking at her face she is a horrible, nasty person 🤷‍♀️
You are completely right x

Reactions: 13
What on earth is she doing filming other peoples children and putting it on her public profile !! . She may be desperate for content but this is very wrong .if my 6 year old was filmed and put on a Complete strangers stories without my knowledge or permission I would contact the police.

Reactions: 22
What on earth is she doing filming other peoples children and putting it on her public profile !! . She may be desperate for content but this is very wrong .if my 6 year old was filmed and put on a Complete strangers stories without my knowledge or permission I would contact the police.
It’s disgusting and all for her content these children are on holiday in swimwear and have not given their permission to be filmed, I was on the PTWM thread last week and they were filming in the pool and a dad whipped his child out of the way and was disgusted his child was been filmed

She’s in the pool doing it now!! She literally doesn’t give a tit as long as she gets content ,

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Maybe she feels she’s more likely to get away with it when she is abroad? Is harder for people to complain.

Reactions: 12
Family day at the kids pool yet isn’t in the water.

Her kids will notice all these things

I will someone would just shove her in the deep end!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Haha there is an hour and 10 mins delay on their flight hope the kids are little gits all the way home

• Haha
  • Heart
Family day at the kids pool yet isn’t in the water.

Her kids will notice all these things

I will someone would just shove her in the deep end!!
I don’t see why she’s been on her phone so much during a family holiday!!! Yes take pics and videos to either share when your home or to look back on but god sake put your phone down! The constant storying whilst her family try and enjoy their holiday?! How Chris doesn’t say something as I know my partner would! Be in the moment Fopps, kids grow up too quick! Enjoy it instead of showing off to a bunch of strangers who couldn’t give two shits that your on holiday!

Reactions: 13
Even in nursery, parents have to sign consent forms to allow photos of their child to be on social media. Never mind a stranger uploading your child's photo to a public page with 162k followers /bots (when in a holiday kids club)! Parents will be unaware. It's totally inconsiderate of her!

Reactions: 19
Filming your own children is questionable, filming other people's children in swimwear and posting it on social media is downright disgusting. You should hang your head in shame for the person you've become and the depths you've stooped to.

Reactions: 24
Filming your own children is questionable, filming other people's children in swimwear and posting it on social media is downright disgusting. You should hang your head in shame for the person you've become and the depths you've stooped to.
The fact that Chris hasn't told her to take them down is disgusting too imo

Reactions: 12
Maybe someone should send the videos to tui or the hotel if can wirk out what hotel it is:

Reactions: 7
Maybe someone should send the videos to tui or the hotel if can wirk out what hotel it is:
The fact she sees nothing wrong with sharing images of other people's children in swim suits is very worrying, it shows that she wouldn't give two hoots if random strangers shared images of her two much wanted miracles all over the internet.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t even like to video or take photos if other kids are in my view and I don’t have a public account! Someone needs to learn Safe guarding ASAP the silly cow!

• Sad
Don't judge me but I sent my daughter to the childminder the morning after we flew back from Cyprus. To be fair, I did have to work and it meant my partner could sort the house out and do the washing :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ha ha love how she’s answered tattle by posting that weird story filmed in Costa with miracle1. She’s so bleeping tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.