Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi All.
First time poster.
Spotted Nikki and the boys at jumpin today, she was there when we arrived, sat in a booth with her phone firmly in her hand.
At first I'd assumed she was with others as I didn't see the boys, she was completely engrossed in her phone. Not looking around at all.
I then spotted the boys, running between soft play and the trampolines with no supervision, just doing their own thing.
After a while Nikki got up, whipped out her phone (for the bits posted on IG) and then went back to her booth whilst the kids ran around.
It's a big place, they're only 3 aren't they? it was also very busy. Who takes their 3 year old children out and just let's them crack on whilst their mother sits there posting 'let's catch up' on IG stories?

I enjoy reading these threads,thought I'd create an accout today so I could share the tea about olde fopps in the wild

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Mancnet

VIP Member
Can you imagine her video of her and Chris split

“so um yeah me and Chris have decided to seperate…everything is FINE… it’s just what’s right for us right now and has nothing to do with the fact I’ve gained weight so um yeah I’m totally FINE and really happy with the decision, it’s all FINE… the boys are going to live with Chris because they are boys and he’s a boy so it makes sense and I’ll see them when I want so every few months or so… I’m so happy and positive all the time so it’s all just FINE. I’ll be moving back in with Mazza which is great as she’s kept my bedroom as a shrine to me all these years and her and dad have agreed to sleep on the sofa so I can have a dressing room. Isn’t life just great and everything is FINE” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

iknowher

Juicy story time people! Guess who went to my exercise class??
Guess who put no effort in
Guess who only put her hands up to redo the Croydon face lift ponytail freshly blonde and long
Guess who walks like mr bean
Oh and she was talking all manly deep then patronising someone saying you’ve done gym first then all high pitched fake saying well done
Also some women in class were saying she’s full of herself and lazy and why suddenly do classes when she normally does gym to pose 😂😂😂😂
Oh and slimming world and nutrition coach drinks cherry Pepsi max throughout class what an inspiration

• Haha
Reactions: 45

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I've mentioned this before, but she deserves everything she gets when she's strolled through life thinking she's a Victoria Secret model. She is incredibly fat phobic, her and mazza. She disregards fat people and treats them differently. Always wanks over people who are young, thin and what she calls pretty.

She also took the piss out of being a size 20, when she accidentally took home the wrong size on primark. She just had to slip it on to make a point of how huge it was on her, all while laughing her cock nose off. Thunder thighs flat arse coconut tits can piss right off 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

iknowher

Look what’s at gym! Kids being feral she’s ignoring them! Wonder if she’s doing class

EBAF73FC-D03D-4554-9EE2-8CC5171576CD.jpeg

Incidentally this is adults only area

Uh huh let ladies through was response not seen her come up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

DevonMum

Fopperholic #102: Mazza’s knockers hang down low and Mick ties his laces in a bow which is Fopp’s real face we just don’t know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
Guys 😔 I have a confession

Please don't banish me

I LOVE the Blackpool rock dress and I've ordered it for my sisters wedding...however I am a chunky 14 and will style is correctly and do it justice

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Fucking hell that persons going to get a raging voice note 😂😂😂
😂🤣 she’ll be scathing! Cue a load of photos of them together to prove they’re still in love 🤭 I’m picturing Victoria beckham pathetically pirouetting around David, trying to smile, clawing his chest showing a united front after the Rebecca loos scandal 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Mancnet

VIP Member
I think she has a good figure too but it’s not a size 8 or even a 10 in all clothes. She needs to accept that she’s more likely a 12 which most 40+ mums would love to be. It’s the constant lies about being an XS and 8 which gets everyone’s goat.

She’s got a full blown eating and body image disorder yet thinks she’s qualified to coach others. I think this is why I despise her so much; the total lack of self awareness. She’s a danger. Thank god she’s totally failing with this coaching lark as I would hate anyone else to be damaged like she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's such a sexless person isn't she. Considering she likes to conform to the bleach blonde barbie type, who got her boobs done, has had loads of work done but still has all the appeal of a primark 90p flip flop 🥴 she dresses like a nana on a cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Fopbot

It doesn’t matter what ‘work’ she has done to her face. It doesn’t matter if she has good genes or bad. When a person is as ugly on the inside as her she will be ugly on the outside. And you can tell just by looking at her face she is a horrible, nasty person 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
She has 100% logged into the wrong account there. ‘Foppsmum’ doesn’t usually reply to individual comments so she’s given herself away there big time.
yes and we all know Mazzas reply would have been more like.......

Thank you for telling us to have a fab time, we're really loving posing like this at the airport, Nikki looks so so stylish. Yes we'll take lots of photo's as Nikki looks so beautiful in her outfits and Chris and the boys too, the boys have some lovely socks, Nikki will be able to tell you where she got them from and Chris looks so handsome in his capri pants all tight fitting and showing his bare ankles. Nikkis dad will love it too with all those young ladies in their swimwear to chase around the pool like the babysitter seducer he is.
ok so I added the last part but you get the drift ;)

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Got a few pages to catch up on but I am fuming at Ocado gifting fucking food shops to gob shites like this. She clearly doesn’t need the freebie, and worse still she has the most fucked up diet I’ve ever seen. People are starving and it’s only going to get worse through the winter. Same goes for the likes of hello fresh. I’m so done with this influencer culture I swear to god

What in the bon marche is mazza wearing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Mancnet

VIP Member
I wonder if Carly knew how casual Costa was going to be. She’s in a proper bridal gown and he’s in what you’d wear to an 3 star all inclusive buffet night. I’d have been raging if I got to the alter to see my husband had made such little effort. And then if he couldn’t even look me in the eyes as he had his cheapo sunglasses on I’d have been out of there!

I mean we all knew they were total chavs but this wedding has cemented it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32