Fopperholic #101 Jesus SW Christ, 101 threads and the content is shyte

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What type of foodie gets fanny flutters over frozen microwave jacket potatoes??? Jeeez...
Who wants to break it to her that those jacket potatoes are a whopping 20 calories more than the McCain ones… she’ll have to bin them all immediately! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who wants to break it to her that those jacket potatoes are a whopping 20 calories more than the McCain ones… she’ll have to bin them all immediately! 😂
And surely, unless they all weigh exactly the same, the calories on the packet are only an average or for a certain weight of potato?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And of course the dress is too tight….of course it is. Is not called bloating it’s called delusion!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
And of course the dress is too tight….of course it is. Is not called bloating it’s called delusion!
Yep definitely just bloating… nothing to do with her probably buying an 8 when she’s clearly a 12! 😂 Cannot wait to see what colourful polyester monstrosity she wears! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep definitely just bloating… nothing to do with her probably buying an 8 when she’s clearly a 12! 😂 Cannot wait to see what colourful polyester monstrosity she wears! 😂
I can’t wait to see what Mazza wears on her head this time as she has a lot to live up to
4DBECA48-7695-43CA-894F-B62E4E409099.jpeg

6997D55F-C335-4BF0-8E52-4C44C177AAC3.png

D4858EBF-CBBE-496C-BB9F-8BB18FF7F1B2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely creaming herself over ready made jackets because they're 118 cals a potato.
What a boring life.

'These have a crispy skin, Microwave potatoes aren't crispy'
She talks to her followers like they're cave dwellers bashing rocks together.
Everyone has heard of ready made jackets fs when you can get 4 uncooked baking potatoes for less than 50p in most places these are just a waste of munni floppy.
Screenshot_20220817-171809_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wonder if anyone actually told her how stupid it looked or maybe Fopps told her to wear it like that being the fashionista she is and no one dare say anything Either way thanks Mazza for the laughs
The Swedish bridesmaid tried to tell her and mazza by saying it looked like a ufo but nothing was done to rectify it. It could have looked lovely if worn properly x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Swedish bridesmaid tried to tell her and mazza by saying it looked like a ufo but nothing was done to rectify it. It could have looked lovely if worn properly x
Fancy having that immortalised on your wedding photos

Is this the dress on her stories?
It is why use a random photo of something you’ve not got Why ? Cut the head off so her sheep think it’s her She need help

Reactions: 17
Hi All.
First time poster.
Spotted Nikki and the boys at jumpin today, she was there when we arrived, sat in a booth with her phone firmly in her hand.
At first I'd assumed she was with others as I didn't see the boys, she was completely engrossed in her phone. Not looking around at all.
I then spotted the boys, running between soft play and the trampolines with no supervision, just doing their own thing.
After a while Nikki got up, whipped out her phone (for the bits posted on IG) and then went back to her booth whilst the kids ran around.
It's a big place, they're only 3 aren't they? it was also very busy. Who takes their 3 year old children out and just let's them crack on whilst their mother sits there posting 'let's catch up' on IG stories?

I enjoy reading these threads,thought I'd create an accout today so I could share the tea about olde fopps in the wild

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Hi All.
First time poster.
Spotted Nikki and the boys at jumpin today, she was there when we arrived, sat in a booth with her phone firmly in her hand.
At first I'd assumed she was with others as I didn't see the boys, she was completely engrossed in her phone. Not looking around at all.
I then spotted the boys, running between soft play and the trampolines with no supervision, just doing their own thing.
After a while Nikki got up, whipped out her phone (for the bits posted on IG) and then went back to her booth whilst the kids ran around.
It's a big place, they're only 3 aren't they? it was also very busy. Who takes their 3 year old children out and just let's them crack on whilst their mother sits there posting 'let's catch up' on IG stories?

I enjoy reading these threads,thought I'd create an accout today so I could share the tea about olde fopps in the wild.

They ran between the soft play and trampolines completely unsupervised whilst their mother posted on IG about asking her questions...
Hello and welcome! Great first post!

It just goes to show that all of these activities that she does with them are purely for instagram and to act as a babysitter

Reactions: 29
Hi All.
First time poster.

I enjoy reading these threads,thought I'd create an accout today so I could share the tea about olde fopps in the wild.

They ran between the soft play and trampolines completely unsupervised whilst their mother posted on IG about asking her questions...
Welcome lovely 😍 why am I not surprised by this?!

Reactions: 17
Hi All.
First time poster.

Doesn't surprise me

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.